PDA

View Full Version : Item What to get from the password machine?

mid Knight
Nov 19, 2009, 06:34 PM
Hi all, I have been wondering what to get from the password machine in the sewer? I got a Ramar, Hucast and Fonewn and I'm currently only in normal mode but on the last stage on story mode on all three of my characters.
The weapons I am using are -
Ramar got Bergmann and Sonic Lazer
Hucast only using Deo Glaice
Fonewn using a Clear staff
The ones I am thinking of getting from the machine is Selvaria's Spear. I was originally going to get a Lassi soul just to get the rare mag title but I got a Rabbi soul along the way.
The reason with the spear is although my Hucast is strong, I want a stronger weapon. The cannon blade is better then the sonic lazer but I rarely use gunblades and my Fonewn is a nuker already so he doesn't need any more powers at the moment.
I just keep thinking is it worth getting that spear? I mean the next strongest spear after Deo Glaive is the Hemera Drill but i can't be bother farming it on normal or how hard is it to get a rare spear in hard mode or can the Selvaria's Spear last me a while in hard mode?
I'm simply asking your opinions on this or what do you thing is worth getting out from the password machine or just ignore it altogether?

Ceresa
Nov 19, 2009, 06:40 PM
Just get them all?

Jaygusis
Nov 19, 2009, 06:42 PM
For your Fonewm get the Caduceus, and grind it all the way to 35 right away. My Fonewerl is lv. 49 and I still haven't found a rod I like better.

mid Knight
Nov 20, 2009, 07:31 AM
To Ceresa, I read that you only get one item from the machine per cart so you have to pick wisely. I may consider getting the Caduceus as you recommend since I recently pick up a slow Jamshid (I still prefer spear but I getting hang of the sword combo timing). It's only slightly stronger then the Glaice but the Slow effect has been quite useful in the last stage espically against Zaphobos.

steirina
Nov 20, 2009, 08:03 AM
.. But you can get all of them. I have the Spear, the Caedecus, the souls and all the other things from it. I think what the "one item per cart" means that you can only get ONE Spear, ONE Caedecus et cetera.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 20, 2009, 08:30 AM
To Ceresa, I read that you only get one item from the machine per cart so you have to pick wisely. I may consider getting the Caduceus as you recommend since I recently pick up a slow Jamshid (I still prefer spear but I getting hang of the sword combo timing). It's only slightly stronger then the Glaice but the Slow effect has been quite useful in the last stage espically against Zaphobos.

Yes, that's true. BUT, there's always joint storage as well for sharing between characters. So just get them all now and save the trouble later.

mid Knight
Nov 20, 2009, 10:36 AM
Yup it true you can have all the items from the vending machine. I kicking myself now for not getting them sooner (it would of making killing the creatures quicker). lol I feel greedy now for taking all of it. It sadden me that my Sonic Lazer is no longer the most powerful gunblade in my collection since it look cool. I also getting a feeling that Selvaria will call later that she want her spear back.
Well just to make it clear to anyone after me asking about the vending machine, you can have all the items from it.