PDA

View Full Version : Trade List- Book of Katana within

Glaximus
Mar 3, 2001, 12:53 PM
Hooah!

Following items are offered for trade:

Book of KATANA1 - You know, these things used to be rarer than a natural blonde, but now every jamoke and their mother has one. This jamoke has two.

Delsaber's Right Arm - If you bend it the right way and hold it at the right angle, it could easily pass for his left.

Photon Claw +9 - Crush your foes wolverine style.

Brave Kuncle + 7 - Impress your comrades with bare-fisted Stremf!

Brionac 0 0 0 30 - Slash Dimenians to ribbons from distance!

H&S25 Justice +3 45 0 0 0 25(hit) - I personally would love to use this, but my max ATA is one point too low. Where's the justice?

Invisible Guard - Great item for your buddy who's been watching you play until you're level 83 and then starts a character. This item is weak for us high levels but is really potent that special someone lvl 17 or up.

Battle Verge
Crush Bullet 20 15 0 35
Parasite Wear: DeRol (2 slots)
Holiness Armor (4 slots)

Finally, a couple of Elf/Arms, a Hit Material, and a Mind Material.

***WANT LIST***

God or Hero/Ability
God or Devil/Equip
God or Wizard/Technique
God or Devil/Battle
Force Field
Light Relief

Extended Wallet (a comrade of mine offered to sell me his home, car and wife for this item)

Akiko's Frying Pan
True Agito

This is my first post here but I've been playing the game since day one and I, like you, have the scars of theft and bad trades, and the vile actions of those who rampantly devalue our hard work by cheating and duplicating items make my rather hefty stomach churn. I'm sure that Guardian would love to vouch for my credibility (right, comrade?) and if you look at the screen shots for the C-Sorcerer's Cane i'm the jamoke in the back swingin' around a double saber. Anybody in a screen shot posted here must be honest, right?

Please contact me at [email protected] for further details.

Good luck, happy hunting.

-Glaximus