PDA

View Full Version : Your PSZ "WTF" Moments?

Zencidal
Nov 20, 2009, 06:36 AM
Have you had a moment where you just had those moments on PSZ that just makes you want to say "WTF" or wanting to smash you're DS :D! Well share you're moments here.

Mine [edited I tried to pass this as real leading to failure but it's just a example]: While having a low connection at my friends house, I was playing ET wifi, We wern't that high up in the tower and all of a sudden I look at the ground and I see my first PSycho Wand, next moment right before I try to pick it up "Drop Link" my connection was killed and go me, no Psycho Wand. X[

Niered
Nov 20, 2009, 06:46 AM
I walked into a room in the eternal tower with my RAcast, and see a healing trap directly in front of me. I walk forward about 5 feet and fire so as to set the trap off.

What I didn't realize because my character was blocking my view of it, was that directly under the trap was an explosive crate. So instead I end up hitting the crate and killing myself. Less than three seconds later the heal trap goes off either because of the crates explosion or my proximity to it, and resurrects me at almost the same amount of health I had before I died.

I couldn't stop laughing for the next 2 floors of ET.

sylwyn
Nov 20, 2009, 06:55 AM
I guess mine would be thinking only 1 of those missile firing baranz thingies were in the room. I barrel rolled away from the first missile, not knowing there was a 2nd one in the room and rolled right into the other's missile. >.>

Missiles going off everywhere?!

Madogu
Nov 20, 2009, 07:38 AM
Going through online missions by myself (none of my FC people were on), I decided to try the dragon level on hard at level 50, not expecting to live through it.

My WTF moment was once I entered a particular room, not only do I find my first Blaze Helion, I find 2... and one has a white shadow.

Needless to say I got my hind-end trounced without killing one, so I didn't even get the Hostile data in my player database.

Java378
Nov 20, 2009, 10:44 AM
Many, many connection errors when I try to play freinds.

Strangely, I tried free play and I think I got GHNeko's Force newman girl and could play just fine.

Only now starting to have in game connection errors.

--------------------------------------

The second one was the NPCs running right up to Mother Trinity so she could kill them.

Ceresa
Nov 20, 2009, 10:52 AM
Have you had a moment where you just had those moments on PSZ that just makes you want to say "WTF" or wanting to smash you're DS :D! Well share you're moments here.

Mine: While having a low connection at my friends house, I was playing ET wifi, We wern't that high up in the tower and all of a sudden I look at the ground and I see my first PSycho Wand, next moment right before I try to pick it up "Drop Link" my connection was killed and go me, no Psycho Wand. X[

Really, Eternal Tower wifi? Right as a Psycho Wand dropped. Really.

At least lie and say your battery died in Eternal single player or something believable.

Ice_ryu
Nov 20, 2009, 10:56 AM
I guess mine would be thinking only 1 of those missile firing baranz thingies were in the room. I barrel rolled away from the first missile, not knowing there was a 2nd one in the room and rolled right into the other's missile. >.>

Missiles going off everywhere?!

Mine would be ducking them in the Eternal Tower, not knowing they come back if they dont hit any thing and getting killed.

"WTF they come back?"

My second is Running into a few rappies nests and not getting a raapy soul yet :/

SquashDemon
Nov 20, 2009, 10:57 AM
So my wife and I were playing earlier and she finds a binary saber, she asks me what it is, after reading the description, I figured it had to be the double saber. So I asked her if I could have it after we'd cleared the area, she agrees and we continue on our merry way. She goes off to the shops to clear out her inventory, then heads to the trade window. Problem? No binary Saber!

SHE ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT

...what's worse is you get a title acheivement for finding the binary saber, as she found out, Salt in the wound!

Ice_ryu
Nov 20, 2009, 10:58 AM

At least lie and say your battery died in Eternal single player or something believable.

PAWNED LOL

cApNhOwDy
Nov 20, 2009, 11:12 AM
A green item box popped up randomly, I hadnt cleared the room/opened the crate yet. The game wouldnt auto-target it or pick it up to tell me what it was until after I had cleared the room. Turned out to be a Dimate. Sortof a wierd little glitch.

Allison_W
Nov 20, 2009, 11:42 AM
So my wife and I were playing earlier and she finds a binary saber, she asks me what it is, after reading the description, I figured it had to be the double saber. So I asked her if I could have it after we'd cleared the area, she agrees and we continue on our merry way. She goes off to the shops to clear out her inventory, then heads to the trade window. Problem? No binary Saber!

SHE ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT

...what's worse is you get a title acheivement for finding the binary saber, as she found out, Salt in the wound!

I might have a Binary Saber lying around. I'd have to check. Not sure if I kept it or not.

I've had similar "D'oh" moments myself, though. Like the time I found a PP Recovery 3 in the Dark Shrine which did so much for my HUmarl PP woes... only to forget to save before I quit. Whoops. ;.;

Lunar_Furor
Nov 20, 2009, 11:58 AM
I'd have to say that my wtf moment was online. We were fighting Octo-sarissa-devil-rape boss and My friend was using a double saber. At the end of the fight I noticed that... he was standing about 10 feet off the level because of the attack style of the weapon. On his screen he was fine.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 20, 2009, 12:01 PM
I ran into an experience mooch the other day on Free Play. We were doing Arca, and none of us were of particularly strong levels for hard. The one cast sat in the back the whole time with his ugly green shato mag(aren't those tech mags!?) and cyal out, just watching, only moving in to get items after the fight. He always died, and when he did, he'd spam "Help!" until he was revived, because he wasn't getting experience. He wouldn't heal himself at all, so we used up all our reviving items on him. When we got the boss, he just ran around like an idiot. At the last second, he gets killed, right before the boss also dies, yielding him no exp.

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 12:23 PM
I added Celeb element to one of my Double Sabers and it lost its PA.

needless to say, i'm never adding elements again.

Allison_W
Nov 20, 2009, 12:25 PM
I added Celeb element to one of my Double Sabers and it lost its PA.

needless to say, i'm never adding elements again.

How the hell. This has got to be some kind of bug.

Arikado
I sold a rare for 10 Meseta.

Then it happened again.

... And again, that was when I had my what the fuck moment, now i'm REALLY careful.

... Oh also when I started raising a Chato with 10 Mind 5 Guard/Hit I mean, wtf was I thinking? lol. :P

watashiwa
Kai occasionally doing one attack that does 90 damage.

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 12:26 PM
Kai occasionally doing one attack that does 90 damage.THE RETURN OF A TRUE BRO.

EDIT: Dude my NPC does like 400 damage of burn to the Mothers in ET on Hard, talk about wtf lol.

sylwyn
Nov 20, 2009, 12:34 PM
Well burn status is based on target HP so obviously~

BIG OLAF
Nov 20, 2009, 12:34 PM
I was playing ET wifi

Somehow, just somehow, I doubt this.

Anyway, my WTF moment was nothing bad, just surprising (in a good way):

I was going through The Dark Shrine on Normal (way back when I was still a level 30-something toddler), looking for a Red Saber (nostalgic reasons). I had been slaughtering Eulids for hours looking for the damned thing. I promised myself I would only do one more room, then give up for the night.

So, I cleared the room of enemies, and the chest spawned. I stood it front of it, closed my eyes, and said a little prayer to myself. Then, as I swung my weapon to open the chest, I yelled "RED SABER NOW!".

Sure enough, a bunch of meseta and green boxes popped out, followed by one solitary red box, which plopped down right at my feet. Guess what it was? Red Saber.

*me looking at the box* "Wow....the screaming actually worked. Maybe the DS's microphone was implemented, after all..."

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 12:39 PM
Well burn status is based on target HP so obviously~Haha yeah, I noticed that. :P

Could you enlighten me on Meseta effect? I can't seem to get it working.

sylwyn
Nov 20, 2009, 01:04 PM
celebrity or the actual meseta effect? :-o

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 01:05 PM
celebrity or the actual meseta effect? :-oOh I see... Well I was using the Meseta one, no wonder I couldn't get it working. :P

Thanks for the tip~

sylwyn
Nov 20, 2009, 01:08 PM
yea celebrity uses meseta to up damage while meseta is basically steal/mug whatever~

Arikado
Nov 20, 2009, 01:10 PM
yea celebrity uses meseta to up damage while meseta is basically steal/mug whatever~Thanks for the tip dude. :P

Kishiin
Nov 20, 2009, 01:29 PM
Feels like everyone's talking about Eternal Tower, and Im shielding my eyes about any info about it till I get there >:|

My WTF moment was probably watching my NPC's fight HORDES OF MECHANICAL HOSTILES FROM THE MOON, DEVASTATING ALL OF THE TOWN(s) WITH THEIR MIGHTY FRIGHTENING RED EYES, FOR 2 DAYS. In a 2 still image cut scene. even Dairon stopped coloring his hair to join in.

Donnikun
Nov 20, 2009, 02:42 PM
my WTF moment was a good thing lol.

basically in wifi play i was was a fellow FON member and we are fighting reyburn, and he starts his torpedo attack, and flies right at me, and i throw my slicer, and he hit me right as my slicer connects and kills him, i survive the attack, reyburn does not lol, we are like, wow attack can hit torpedo mode reyburn, and i actually killed him in mid torpedo. We thought it was epic win at least lol.

sylwyn
Nov 20, 2009, 02:46 PM
I played with who I think was a hacker today (I think), this FOmar used a gunblade and every hit blasted for soemthing in the 700s and after every hit we would get hit by a star atomizer.

Oh noes!

Zephton
Nov 20, 2009, 03:04 PM
Kai occasionally doing one attack that does 90 damage.

This. It makes me every time.

Seasqwaa
Nov 20, 2009, 05:08 PM
Hmmm, How about using Chaos Element on my best weapon and expecting it to be good.
I went into the The Dark Shrine not knowing what it did.
Everything I attacked gained, from what I saw, a strong shifta and deband buff.

Not that much of a WTF moment, but what can I say, my gameplay has been going very smoothly.

Zencidal
Nov 20, 2009, 05:22 PM
I shouldn't own my self :P

edited.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 20, 2009, 05:26 PM
I actually wouldn't believe myself, I expected a PICZ OR LIEZ thing but yeah. but like I said I always have connection problems when I'm not using mine and Psycho Wand isn't that extremely rare on here. it's just surprising for me that it's my first.

Uh, you realize Eternal Tower is single-player only, right? That was Ceresa's point.

SakuraJr
Nov 20, 2009, 05:32 PM
Mine was when my techs weren't hitting enemies and it didn't say miss or anything of the sort. i thought it was a glitch but maybe it's part of the game? Anyone care to explain? And I'm talking about techs like Foie and Zonde

Zencidal
Nov 20, 2009, 05:50 PM
Uh, you realize Eternal Tower is single-player only, right? That was Ceresa's point.

I'll just stop owning myself, yeah I made a example that was just out there so people can get a idea of a WTF moment to get the thread started, Sorry that you had to watch my epic failure. :D

My real WTF moment would be, me making a pure mind mag and not paying attention to the menu when I accidentally fed it 3 power items.

KunoTatewaki
Nov 20, 2009, 06:02 PM
I remember one day with SakuraJr and 2 others and we were fighting Mother Trinity and as soon as the fight we to Dark Falz my screen went solid white and I was like wtf... I was so frustrated because I was on hard mode :P

SakuraJr
Nov 20, 2009, 06:06 PM
I remember one day with SakuraJr and 2 others and we were fighting Mother Trinity and as soon as the fight we to Dark Falz my screen went solid white and I was like wtf... I was so frustrated because I was on hard mode :P

XD omg that sucked sooo hard!!! I was like "noooooooooooooooooooooo wtfomfg!!!!"

HUnewm_Sprite
Nov 20, 2009, 07:50 PM
Once in the Eternal Tower quest, I went into a room, which was I believe only on the second floor thankfully, and I get frozen from a trap, then smashed by a Phobos thingy, THEN blew up and died right after being hit because SARISATARD decided to Rabarta the box trap right next to me.

It was funny and annoying. But I'll live.

...Or will I? -insert shifty eyes here-

alpha koing
Nov 20, 2009, 08:18 PM
im sad i havent had one yet :[

CAMPSO
Nov 20, 2009, 08:24 PM

The thing happened to me but it was in the beginning when i was at a low level. I was about to fight octo diablo.

Moniker
Nov 20, 2009, 08:51 PM
Running into a room, watching my team get wiped out in five seconds, and getting prison-raped by two Arkzeins.

GHNeko
Nov 20, 2009, 09:19 PM
How the hell. This has got to be some kind of bug.

I hope so. I liked that weapon's PA a lot.

jmanx
Nov 20, 2009, 10:32 PM
Plz tell me the hax for eternal Tower online i would really want that.

zetagear
Nov 20, 2009, 10:37 PM
got pawnd by the gundam with a party mate

Niered
Nov 20, 2009, 10:58 PM
Plz tell me the hax for eternal Tower online i would really want that.

u hav 2 go 2 teh countr and add them manualy. wierd tho, thers only ever liek teh saem 5 pplz online, an they nevr seem 2 help that much.

twiztidsinz
Nov 21, 2009, 12:44 AM
Mine: While having a low connection at my friends house, I was playing ET wifi, We wern't that high up in the tower and all of a sudden I look at the ground and I see my first PSycho Wand, next moment right before I try to pick it up "Drop Link" my connection was killed and go me, no Psycho Wand. X[

Somehow, just somehow, I doubt this.

C'mon... take it easy :P Maybe this happened:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/4/

P.S. My battery nearly died while my DS was sitting in sleep mode.
I would have been PISSED since I'm on Lv88 now.

Phoenix_Black
Nov 21, 2009, 12:59 AM
Just got done doing a two person run through the Ruins. We beat the armadillo-dudes, and I went to open the crates. I didn't see the teleporter infront of me and stepped forward to shoot boxes across the room.... I FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUe d so hard.

jmanx
Nov 21, 2009, 01:06 AM
u hav 2 go 2 teh countr and add them manualy. wierd tho, thers only ever liek teh saem 5 pplz online, an they nevr seem 2 help that much.

WRONG not a valid answer >:C GIB MEH HAX

GHNeko
Nov 21, 2009, 01:09 AM
man. I was playing eternal tower over wifi. It was pretty cool.

at the end of it, my friend send me an epic shortcut that said "wake up"

and i'm like lolwut.

then i felt a tap on my shoulder and i looked over and I saw sarisa before she gave me a cute kissu.

then i woke up

;___;

jmanx
Nov 21, 2009, 01:17 AM
U KNOW tHAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN weeaboo just like ET online will never happen ;-;

GHNeko
Nov 21, 2009, 01:22 AM
ET Online is possible. It's just a super secret method.

anyone try the konami code yet?

AzureBlaze
Nov 21, 2009, 01:53 AM
Some of the plot has been a tad odd...
SPOILERS yeah prob.

Actual tentacle joke vs young looking girl
One of the cake sisters is bi (or loopy, or both at once)
Dude finds himself a landmine, no one tells him
The 2 frame 2 day attack on the towns (what)
Why are there 20 of Reeve? Relatives??
Ogi goes all Gundam in his cutscene

I'm sure there's more, but these do stand out for sheer wierdness.

Kestrelmonster
Nov 21, 2009, 03:14 AM
Some of the plot has been a tad odd...
SPOILERS yeah prob.

Actual tentacle joke vs young looking girl
One of the cake sisters is bi (or loopy, or both at once)
Dude finds himself a landmine, no one tells him
The 2 frame 2 day attack on the towns (what)
Why are there 20 of Reeve? Relatives??
Ogi goes all Gundam in his cutscene

I'm sure there's more, but these do stand out for sheer wierdness.

I know its rated E10, but HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH TENTICLE RAEP in here? I laughed so hard at that though.

But I just had a very strange wtf moment. I was doing a Paru quest in story mode and I saw a red box drop, so I was like, its probably a mind material or something, but NO. An Ingh mag pops out.

GHNeko
Nov 21, 2009, 03:18 AM
It's only tenticle rape to those who know about it. To everyone else. It's a girl getting attacked by a squid.

Pretty sure that no one at ESRB knows what the fuck tentacle rape is lmao.

DanMalak
Nov 21, 2009, 02:11 PM
Going up to level 38 without a single rappy encounter, then when I decide to make an alt my FIRST wave of mobs are...rappies. As a Humar I wasn't really able to hit them as they ran away...but I got a rappy soul.
Then within the same mission I find...more rappies! I was totally like WTF~
Ended up with 2 rappy souls at level 3. xD

Blood Raven
Nov 21, 2009, 03:06 PM
Well my "WTF" moment would have to be when I was at Acra Plant and I have Ogi and Sarrisa (Or something like that :-?) and I run up doing my thing as a HUcast and I get knocked down and Ogi goes and sprays bullets everywhere hitting two red explosive boxes killing me. I was like thanks Ogi...:-x...thankfully I had a scapedoll but still it was like,Have you heard of friendly fire Ogi? ^^;

Moral of the story:
Never let your hp down more then half way if your melee or else you might waste a heal trap/scapedoll.

Oh and another one quite similar would have to be when I first encountered the red explosive boxes. I just cleared the room was grabbing all the items hitting some boxes and I see a red box. I was like hmmmm....maybe this is like the yellow box but even better. :-? I had about 80ish hp and I was like I'll hit it, grab the item then use a dimate. Yeah I hit it and die but I had no scapedolls. :( Oh well at least I now know what the red explosive boxes are. ;-)

pso_crash
Nov 21, 2009, 04:22 PM
Mine was on my first run up the ET on normal. I finally climbed to the top of the tower excited about getting to the top. I walk into the room and realize it's the boss room. I step forward to face my final opponent and nothing. The room is empty. I walk around for about 5 min; trying to trigger the boss, but nothing. I can't think of any way to self destruct, so I had to quit the game. It was a total WTF moment for me. I wasn't to mad about it because I knew I wasn't missing out on any loot or anything. I later learned you can try to trigger the boss again by going back to the entrance and stepping forward again. *facepalm*

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 04:25 PM
Mine was on my first run up the ET on normal. I finally climbed to the top of the tower excited about getting to the top. I walk into the room and realize it's the boss room. I step forward to face my final opponent and nothing. The room is empty. I walk around for about 5 min; trying to trigger the boss, but nothing. I can't think of any way to self destruct, so I had to quit the game. It was a total WTF moment for me. I wasn't to mad about it because I knew I wasn't missing out on any loot or anything. I later learned you can try to trigger the boss again by going back to the entrance and stepping forward again. *facepalm*

The only thing I can possibly imagine that's more disheartening than that would be that if it had happened while you were on Super. Either that, or a swift kick to the crotch with Tom Dempsey's special field-goal cleat.

NeoMatrix
Nov 23, 2009, 02:34 PM
Well, I had a pretty good moment recently. I had just beaten the Tower on Hard with my main hunter and unlocked Super difficulty. For the heck of it, I decided to try a run at Rioh Snowfield on Super to see how hard it was. At my second or third encounter with Staggs, out pops a set of Dark Foie Haze 7* daggers with 30% dark and the Air Ride PA, which kicks ass. I can rape enemies and bosses alike on hard mode now.

If only I could get either drill part from chaos & mobius, or the milias sword now...

Dawndus
Nov 23, 2009, 02:44 PM
and I see a red box. I was like hmmmm....maybe this is like the yellow box but even better. :-?

This this this, oh my god, this.

I was pumped when I saw a big red box, because it was on the same map of seeing my first yellow box thing. So I was like, HOLY CRAP, RARES. Went up to it, smacked it, press A to go back to town. :-x

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 02:44 PM
A big wtf moment for me was just after beating Falz in a free play game on hard mode, like 3 red boxes dropped from the chest, BUT I FUCKING DISCONNECT RIGHT BEFORE GETTING ANY OF THEM.

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 02:56 PM
Because some people might come here before getting far into the story (as a CAST at least), I'll put this in spoilers. Don't want to ruin the "joke". A good WTF moment was Sarisa going "No... Don't touch me there!" as the squid... touched her with his tentacle. Teeentacle raaaape. *shivers* Not to mention she went like "that tickles!" Oh, and the fact that she was so strongly affected by it and could hardly return to the place afterwards only make it seem more like it actually was "there" it touched her. Was it?

Also, the part with Ogi mocking Kai because of his pun (related to the dragon) was awesome. Kai went something like "This mission is really starting to drag", and Ogi replied something like "I see what you did there. You probably feel really clever, pulling off a pun like that in the middle of the heat" and went on about it some more. Was rather laughing my ass off than going "WTF", though.

Oh, and probably the biggest WTF moment... My first Mag ending up as... a pink Sig (http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=372). I honestly felt embarrassed running around with that thing after me when playing online.

That one time when a level 100-dude didn't realize he needed to walk away from a gate and return to it (as he had pressed B) was also a big WTF. He stood there going like "Follow me!" several times, acting like we others were the ones doing something wrong.

TaciturnBadger
Nov 23, 2009, 06:17 PM
My big "WTF?!" moment was the first time I stepped in front of Reyburn on the games' intro quest for a HUmar. I juked the first fireball he spat, only to get wedged between his rampaging feet and one of the V-shaped corners of the field. Needless to say, I lasted about six point three seconds in that fight. Of course, this was after having just turned it on, not realizing that monogrinders are more plentiful than chalk candy, and you can grind your armor. Let's just say the second fight went a little differently.

Blood Raven
Nov 23, 2009, 06:57 PM
This this this, oh my god, this.

I was pumped when I saw a big red box, because it was on the same map of seeing my first yellow box thing. So I was like, HOLY CRAP, RARES. Went up to it, smacked it, press A to go back to town. :-x

I guess I am not alone then :-D

TheGuy1
Nov 23, 2009, 07:39 PM
I was fighting Octo Diablo on Hard, (i was on the second part of the boss) and Sarisa died so i revived her, then she started to run toward the middle part with the giant pool of water (stupid npcs) after about a minute she appeared off the stage and running in place

sylwyn
Nov 23, 2009, 08:18 PM
Humans and casts who do not heal themselves when they will die in 1 more hit. FO who continue to use slicers when all they do is miss, and Cast who use slicers. Players who run away from buffs.

KunoTatewaki
Nov 26, 2009, 03:30 PM
yesterday I think I encountered a hacker, he was playing on hard with me but he was going up levels after every monster kill...

Aziel
Nov 26, 2009, 04:35 PM
My WTF moment was when *Spoilers*

Ogi decided to go all fucking Gurren Lagann in Arca.
And of course the Sarisa tentacle rape scene (You get the full effect in human storyline.)

Hatrix
Nov 28, 2009, 06:00 PM
Runing into a Ussanimere nest with stars decorating the room and a castle also.

Hunter-Vix
Nov 28, 2009, 07:51 PM
Every time I open the treasure chest after a Frunaked arena in Super Hard with no red boxes.

Sala
Nov 29, 2009, 09:01 AM
At eternal tower when Reve died but he was still standing freezed... i was thinking WTF??? After the "wave" i did "safety first" Sarisa or Kai revived Reve o.o he was like standing then 0,2 sec laying down on the ground and standing up. o.o

Clunker
Nov 29, 2009, 12:51 PM
Runing into a Ussanimere nest with stars decorating the room and a castle also.

Ah, is THAT what a 'nest' looks like for ussani-types?

Saw that on the snow field stage early in my Zero career; wasn't sure if that was it or not.

ARChan
Nov 30, 2009, 03:14 PM
Mine would be the fact that I completely ignored the cake shop, not knowing that I can interact with it. Haha.

Banished Link
Nov 30, 2009, 03:38 PM
I accidentally fed a fully grinded Selvaria's spear to my mag. -_-

TaciturnBadger
Nov 30, 2009, 03:51 PM
I accidentally fed a fully grinded Selvaria's spear to my mag. -_-

That's what we like to call a "pray you didn't get anything rare this run so you can reboot" moment.

Zephton
Nov 30, 2009, 04:22 PM
Accidentally sold a level 70+full mind mag I was working on at the npc store. ffffffffffffff

sylwyn
Nov 30, 2009, 04:30 PM
Finding a rare weapon with good mods and element but without a PA~ hello mag food

TaciturnBadger
Nov 30, 2009, 04:40 PM
Finding a rare weapon with good mods and element but without a PA~ hello mag food

They should make a special mag that looks like Hannibal Lecter's mask. To get it? Simply feed one of your lv. 100 mags to another lv. 100 mag. BAM!

sylwyn
Nov 30, 2009, 04:44 PM
It's a mag eat mag world~

Kazene
Dec 24, 2009, 01:51 AM
Only got green items (not Photon Drop) from a heaven mother X_X

Cryptic
Dec 24, 2009, 01:56 AM
While playing on my alt, a Hunewman my sabre dissapeared..it actually went invisible I could still attack but I had no visible weapon and when I changed weapons it showed up again x.x

think it was caused somehow by the PA charging and switching between techniques and my weapon

Jeefa
Dec 24, 2009, 03:28 AM
Playing through story mode my first time, Dark Falz did that weird Suck-you-into-black-ball-of-doom thing to Sarissa and Reve... They were like that the whole time. even after i killed Falz... Still... black ball of doom... weird. it made me laugh tho, cause when i got sucked into one i came out after that spike with extra spikes hit me...

ブルーベリー
Dec 24, 2009, 03:42 AM
114 Euladevil later and no Twin Psychos.

ZetsumeiSan
Dec 24, 2009, 03:48 AM
I was fighting Dark Falz and died right when he did. I had a scape doll but didn't receive the exp for killing him...

ironman24682
Dec 24, 2009, 03:56 AM
I was fighting Dark Falz and died right when he did. I had a scape doll but didn't receive the exp for killing him...

Exact same thing happened to me lol.

Hmm...probably when I had a good squad in SH Shrine free play (everyone knew what to do) and they game froze after we killed mother and the screen went white before the camera goes through the floor and Falz appears so I had no choice but to turn off my DS. (even sleep mode did nothing)

That happened twice. -_-

ZetsumeiSan
Dec 24, 2009, 04:03 AM
I have heard of this game being buggy. My friend's DS screens went black while he was in the Eternal Tower. I think he was around floor 80 too.

Nightbane
Dec 24, 2009, 04:03 AM
"WTF" moment is when the milias breaker still dosen't want to drop after 115 tries :( feel like smashing the ds >.<

ZetsumeiSan
Dec 24, 2009, 04:06 AM
I finally found the cake shop. Level 88 in SH mode. WTF?! Now I need to find it twice more.

dtr246
Dec 25, 2009, 03:06 AM
my wtf moment has to be getting caught by dark falz orbs, 2 seconds later falz gets ko'ed by my teamates, and then im frozen for what seems like 30 seconds, i was freakin out

LeynasMoon
Dec 25, 2009, 03:49 AM
First time at Arca Plant on Hard mode, with 2 of my friends.
Never felt that mad while playing a game in ... I don't know how long it's been since I'd last felt that infuriated from playing a game.
Everything I was used to seeing and doing up to that point in my PSZ experience was turned upside down all of a sudden.

edenz
Dec 25, 2009, 03:51 AM
killing one of the mothers in ET and proceed to the next floor w/o looting as i killed her too close to the exit zzz... entering warp zones after killing bosses w/o looting as i accidentally pressed X while walking across it

ブルーベリー
Dec 25, 2009, 04:12 AM
I finally found the cake shop. Level 88 in SH mode. WTF?! Now I need to find it twice more.

Why do you need to find it twice more

Lyra
Dec 25, 2009, 04:29 AM
I killed dark falz and he happened to kill me at the exact same moment. So I'm lying there dead in story mode staring at the loot crate and my utterly useless npc followers. When I let it port me back to the city and come back, I have to fight the whole encounter all over again including killing teh mother again.

steirina
Dec 25, 2009, 07:13 AM
I was doing a Valley run on Hard with my slightly fragile HUnewearl. And when I defeated Reyburn at the end, the thing fell on me, massacred the three NPCs and left me with something like 10hp.

Oh, and I went up against Falz in Hard with three NPCs and defeated him in less than two minutes [according to the title I got after that fight]. Not that spectacular, but what makes it weird is that I think it was majorly because of the NPCs. At the very beginning of the fight, they just went all out against Falz and we managed a 23 chain combo. And no one even got hit, even if they were just decimated by Trinity in the previous battle. x_x

Epically Leet
Dec 25, 2009, 07:43 AM
Latest "WTF?" moment: Ogi starring at the Newman resistance leader's cleavage, and the conversation that followed... I laughed my ass off for like a minute.

ZetsumeiSan
Dec 25, 2009, 10:00 AM
Why do you need to find it twice more

So that I can complete the quest on each mode.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 25, 2009, 10:30 PM
Reading the sign that says "Red Lasers heal" not long after seeing Red Lasers for the first time (and being hurt by them).

garen
Dec 26, 2009, 12:40 AM
I got a drop from Dark Falz that it doesn't drop according to the drop chart.

lavisblade
Dec 26, 2009, 01:01 AM
Playing hard Arca Plant for the first time at level 40, I couldn't beat Humilias. I tried dozens of times (I already used all of my scape dolls, lol) but couldn't beat him. Finally, after using nearly all of my difluids, moon atomizers, etc. I beat him. Of course, in my excitement I throw my hands up in joy before noticing him exploding. Right before healing, I die.
WTF
It gets better.
I figured I could go back to pick up the items, because I beat him and even got the experience. WITHOUT buying any...

lavisblade
Dec 26, 2009, 01:05 AM
(using a PSP to type, has limit on characters)...items, I go back. Oops.
Killed him first try. SUPER WTF.
On top of that, I didn't get anything good...go figure >.>

bobmanjr2
Dec 26, 2009, 09:07 PM
When I found red saber....and it wasn't that good O_O.....WTF!

Dnd
Dec 27, 2009, 10:01 AM
Finding two gigobooma spawns in arow while back-tracking in dark shrine superhard and them dropping only PD's

Oh and being chained by flaz while on the floor and dieing.... didnt know that could happen

pikachief
Dec 27, 2009, 10:22 AM
For me it was when I went to gamestop and they were sold out of PSZ lol O.o

bobmanjr2
Dec 27, 2009, 11:18 AM
Discovering how cheap Mother Trinity can be on story mode(useless AI bastards >_<)

Macman
Dec 27, 2009, 05:46 PM
I was messing around in Arca Plant with a friend, and was meleeing an Arkzein when it decided to do it's charge.
Well clipping issues popped up and the Arkzein was actually pushed through a wall and was stuck in a gap in the center of the room!

Thank goodness their drops are from a treasure box and no longer at the spot where the monster dies.

Aegix Drakan
Dec 27, 2009, 10:36 PM
...I was showing the game to a friend for a few minutes.

...I ran into the CAKE SHOP.

I had no idea what was going on, and quit without saving.

..........I found out that the Cake shop is super freaking rare to find.

.........I swore. ...Violently.

Hedonism
Dec 28, 2009, 04:11 AM
Funniest moment: ran into a room at makara ruins, a rohjade and 2 batts spawn. I beat on the rohjade until he takes off and start ruining these batts day. The rohjade finally comes to a stop on top of a spike strip with the boxes, he uncurls and begins wallowing painfully until he dies. Being the last monster the spikes retract and I reap the hilarious rewards. :D

Anzo
Dec 29, 2009, 03:20 AM
Ive Killed 147 Blaze Helions (23 of which have white shadows) and still havent gotten an Ainsraffe

lavisblade
Dec 29, 2009, 03:29 AM
Lol I got one (no idea how, wasn't blaze though) you want?

Anzo
Dec 29, 2009, 04:12 AM
Now I have 2 I just traded for an Ainsraffe then I find one! WTF

lavisblade
Dec 29, 2009, 04:25 AM
EPICLULWUT!!!!

Anzo
Dec 29, 2009, 04:26 AM
XD yeah! you're my witness to it too!

mid Knight
Dec 29, 2009, 07:17 AM
I guess my recent one was that I made my Hucast into the silver colour scheme with blue as the second colour to match my blue Radam (also again to match the weapons colour Rika Claw and Big Hemera if I ever get them) and playing him online. Later on I switch to my Ramar and on Free play I was in a team which someone called Densel (I think that was his name) who had the exact same look as my Racast including the blue Radam. It was like Desa Vu. Good thing I was playing as my Ramar or it would of been werid. Lol after that I am so changing my Racast again into a different look.

lavisblade
Dec 29, 2009, 03:34 PM
That's not that uncommon. I'm a HUnewm and almost every other HUnem looks exactly like me...or I look exactly like them...which ever one lol...there aren't that many different customization options so you really shouldn't be surprised by that

Anzo
Dec 29, 2009, 04:19 PM
Its scary, Ive run into two clones of myself (minus the names and weapons)

mid Knight
Dec 29, 2009, 06:06 PM
Lol sorry well that the first time I encounter someone that look the same as my character and I though the silver colour on the Hucast was the least popular colour choices.

White_Chao1
Dec 29, 2009, 07:43 PM
I was playing in the Mardarka ruins online and for some odd reason, after getting hit by two bats at the same time, my shield wouldn't show up, making it look as if I was punching enemies on my screen. My shield came back after I entered another room though.

AMAZING MOMENT. 8D

Yoite
Dec 30, 2009, 12:44 PM
So far my REcent moment was when i found the bakery when i first played hard mode i didnt know what it was so i talked to everybody got the quest and at the same time as i was playing i had to go to the movies. i played the quest i didnt know i was about to finish or not after that the movie was about to start and i quit the game and saved it thinking i would still be at the same spot since it was my first time saving well i turned it on i happened to back to the town at first i was like i couldve sworn i saved it somewhere else i looked back for the quest it wasnt there so i thought i was going crazy...after that i found out that you can only do the quest when you find the shop and if you quite you cant finish it...and after i read about the bakery was rare...i started tearin up and started eating twinkies to ease my pain

sukobi
Dec 30, 2009, 04:56 PM
For me it was when I went to gamestop and they were sold out of PSZ lol O.o

LOL, I ALMOST had that happen to me. I went to gamestop and it turns out I got the last copy they had after I got the game while i was walking out I heard someone ask if the had a "PSZ" copy still and since the guy that works there knows I go their frequently he said "oohh u just missed out on that" and he just points at me showing who had the last copy. When I left the store I was laughing so hard to myself.

As for in-game events, Im a Fomarl and using a ice cannon bazooka thing and fighting that dragon. Since i was still getting used to the inconvenient having to go into my inventory to use monomate's because i had monofluids and resta as my heal and magic i just dodged and shot when i could, Since it fights very similarly to the dragon in Phantasy Star Online 1 for the Gamecube when the Screen got close up to the dragon i was like "Oh hey its the little movie showing me its going to die" was i wrong and because i ran out of monofluids i was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and got my ass handed to me twice until those useless AI's actually did something for me and blocked that fireball attack.

Because of that i hate the Mayor, there's your stupid little flower thing i hope my pain, blood and sweat was work it!

XianForce
Dec 30, 2009, 05:33 PM
I was in (Paru I think it's called, although I may be mistaken...) but anyways, I was playing story mode, and I got into a room with some needler trap. I curiously smacked it and it hit an explosive box; effectively killing myself, Kai, and Sarissa >.>

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 30, 2009, 05:35 PM
Ouch.

oldmilk
Dec 30, 2009, 09:07 PM
not really anything BAD. but i used Tornado Dance and I got frozen with ice in the middle of the air. so I became a floating block of ice

Razalgrim
Dec 30, 2009, 10:23 PM
I got mauled by a Hildeghana. Backwards. It looked so awkward, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the fight.

Almeho
Dec 31, 2009, 12:28 AM
I guess for me is when I was playing w/my wife and I went towards some boxes after clearing a room and pressed the switch next to the boxes...only for a laser fence to surround me and an explosive box to appear next to me and explode. I yelled "wtf" at first followed by an "Oh S***!" as my character backflipped and lost half her HP. Of course, my wife laughed and said "damn" at the same time.

Kazene
Dec 31, 2009, 05:49 PM
Wanted to fight some Blade Mother's but, for the whole run I only fought 2 Shot Mothers and 7 Force Mothers X_X, Thank goodness that Heaven Mother is here