PDA

View Full Version : Inefficient FC Forum

Benzu
Nov 20, 2009, 07:49 PM
I'm sure many of you without the Japanese version have the same complaint. The list has not been updated in forever, and nobody's gonna scour all the pages on that forum to add. At most, you'll PM a few people.

My proposal/solution:

Make a sub-forum for FC codes, with all of the threads sticky. Only 65 players will make each list before the thread is locked (so you can all know who will befriend you and who you should befriend.)

People cannot be in two of these threads.

Regularly update and/or add more of these threads when necessary.

For all of you who support my idea, please say so.

SakuraJr
Nov 20, 2009, 08:02 PM
I'm sure many of you without the Japanese version have the same complaint. The list has not been updated in forever, and nobody's gonna scour all the pages on that forum to add. At most, you'll PM a few people.

My proposal/solution:

Make a sub-forum for FC codes, with all of the threads sticky. Only 65 players will make each list before the thread is locked (so you can all know who will befriend you and who you should befriend.)

People cannot be in two of these threads.

Regularly update and/or add more of these threads when necessary.

For all of you who support my idea, please say so.

I support this notion! I can understand the face that we all have our own lives to deal with but this may be a more effective way to let people know we play. Just skimming that sticky makes my head swirl @_@

Randomness
Nov 20, 2009, 08:25 PM
Sigs.

zetagear
Nov 20, 2009, 08:32 PM
PMs is more effiecient...

Zero Revenge
Nov 20, 2009, 08:35 PM

I agree. I don't think the current Friend Code system is too bad, as long as it's updated once a week or so.

Just suck it up and stick with PM's.

Benzu
Nov 20, 2009, 08:48 PM
Of course, I've found PM'ing more efficient. Just think of this as a better version of what they're trying to do. Do you agree with that?

Niered
Nov 20, 2009, 09:01 PM
There has to be a better system than the thread. PM's work, but it takes awhile to send everyone a PM with your info.

SquashDemon
Nov 21, 2009, 09:11 AM
Sigs?

Zabrio
Nov 21, 2009, 10:04 AM
Signatures
but yeah the thread is currently the best way it just needs to be updated more

Benzu
Nov 21, 2009, 12:16 PM
Signatures
but yeah the thread is currently the best way it just needs to be updated more

I agree. The list needs to be updated, and more importantly, add another list. Because the other day I was adding FC's so it's only natural to add in alphabetical order, right? Well, there's way more than 64 FC's so the unfortunate people down near Z will never be acknowledged. This must be fixed!

jmanx
Nov 21, 2009, 12:40 PM

IRC 0wnd bye

Ryna
Nov 21, 2009, 04:08 PM
The Official Friend List thread is becoming a bit unwieldy if you are trying to track down specific friends. We're open to suggestions on improving the way Friend Code exchanges are handled. To that end, we added some forum code today that will display your PSŲ Friend Code under your post count in each post in this forum. You just need to fill in your Friend Code info in your Profile area.

Ogni-XR21
Nov 23, 2009, 11:53 AM
There should be an "online now" list, I know this is not really working since feedback would probably suck but one can dream. Being from another time zone it's difficult to find people who are online when I am. This will probably improve once it's released in Europe but until then I will have to stick to free play...

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 12:02 PM
Ogni, duuude. l'm in Sweden. We're most likely in the same timezone. :P

...I do, however, mostly play at night/early mornin' (if not sleeping). Heh. But well, bigger chance to get online when someone else is, at least!

Add me. And send me your FC via PM.

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 12:06 PM
Almost everyone ITT has their FC in their sig. So what's the problem?

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 12:13 PM
Well, not EVERYONE does. But yeah. Most, I reckon, do. In my case, both in the sig and to the left here.