PDA

View Full Version : So... any news on that supplementary update?

Kimil Adrayne
Nov 20, 2009, 08:01 PM
I quit last year around Christmas, came back for one month in April, and then quit again. The first two years that PSU was out I couldn't get enough of it. It took a while for SEGA to release them but there was a lot of levels and weps to hunt, plenty of skills and classes to play around with and good people to play with. I loved it.

But, the friends quit, people spammed one or two of the 50-some levels out there, classes remained unbalanced as did the skills... You've heard that all before, point is I couldn't excuse the 12$ a month for this anymore. 2 years + the cost to buy PSUv1 and AotI? More than 400-some bucks spent. Ya, not worth it in the end.

I still don't have a reason to return, other than an odd love of my characters. If I did it would be only for a month or two. The one thing to tip my scales would be that shiny supplementary update.

TL;DR:

Used to play PSU, might come back when that supplementary update's out. When's that gonna be again? Before you say it, I looked around on the forums and couldn't find anything on it... Guessing this means we're going on a year behind Japan?

Shou
Nov 20, 2009, 08:24 PM
Should be here within the next few months. And thanks for not listing everything wrong with the game that everyone has heard before and is fully aware of.

Delete
Nov 20, 2009, 09:22 PM
Next few months? Lol. I hope by "Few" you mean 7-8 months more then likely.

Keilyn
Nov 20, 2009, 09:50 PM
Thank God PSU is more like a Secondary Game to me...I use it to have fun while taking breaks from the main games I play....The only game where a main company shut the servers down to predecessors and releases updates that count once every epoch

Criss
Nov 21, 2009, 12:31 AM
My personal guess would be "next spring". But unfortunately, there's still no official announcement from Sega concerning the english Supplemental Update.