PDA

View Full Version : what exactly counts as a "nest"

StaticWings19
Nov 21, 2009, 12:10 AM
thus far in my game i have stumbled across a nice handfull of rappys (and even ar rappys) and booma origins. but i have not gotten any of the titles relating to finding "nests" of these creatures.

do these not count as nests (and if not what does a nest look like) or is there another reason that i am not getting the titles?

FeiRayne
Nov 21, 2009, 12:13 AM
When I found an actual Rappy's Nest, there was a message thing talking briefly about it. It was in Paru where I found one and it looked like a bunch of houses within the trees and all the Rappy types were there. I believe the message machine even tells you that it's a nest.

Keyblade59
Nov 21, 2009, 12:13 AM
Ello fellow pal rappy!

Ok then, it usually depends on the enemy group, if its all boomas (or boomas and gigoboomas) then it is classified as a nest, and if the rare enemy is mixed with another speices or the same speices but not the rare ones it is classified as just a rare incounter.

sylwyn
Nov 21, 2009, 12:15 AM
It's like a special room, it was outside and there were pumpkins in the background when I was in the ruins. Something that you wouldn't normally see there so you'll know when you are in one.

Randomness
Nov 21, 2009, 01:21 PM
It's like a special room, it was outside and there were pumpkins in the background when I was in the ruins. Something that you wouldn't normally see there so you'll know when you are in one.

This. It'll usually have multiple types of the rare enemy, a couple waves, and the room is obviously different from the surrounding level.

If you find a nest, you'll know. It's pretty obvious.

Hatrix
Nov 24, 2009, 02:05 PM
Rappy nests? how cool is that. I learn somthing new almost every day here about this game.
Just when I thought I new of all the rare areas. This game really is pretty deep amazing..!