PDA

View Full Version : perhaps I fail at this game..

Djehuti
Nov 21, 2009, 01:32 AM
and I probably do. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to level up an element once synthesized to a weapon. Someone help me out here, what am I missing?

xSHiNOx
Nov 21, 2009, 01:34 AM
you cant level up a element. if you first synthesize a weapon that doesnt have a element, it will be level 1. you need to find weapons with higher elements.

you can also change the element if there is one on it already. there are unique rares with pre set elements that cant be changed. there is also a element booster unit that increases a element by 1 level

Djehuti
Nov 21, 2009, 01:37 AM
neat. I haven't seen a booster in the item guide here, must have overlooked it. Do you know where that is found?

xSHiNOx
Nov 21, 2009, 01:39 AM
Complete 15 missions on Normal.

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 01:40 AM
You can't level up an element. It works like this:

1. If a weapon comes with an element in it's name, such as "SlowSaber", or "MesetaGallahorne", then the element can be changed (but the level will always remain the same as when you first found it). Example:

You find the aforementioned "SlowSaber". You look at it's stats. The "Slow" element is level 3. You decide you want the "X" element on the weapon instead of the "Slow" element. You can go to the Element Synthesis shop and swap "Slow" for "X", but the level will remain 3.

2. If you find a weapon with a unique name, but it does not have an element name in front of the weapon name, the element cannot be changed. Some examples of these weapons are:

Red Saber, Lavis Cannon, Rika's Claw, & Bangasa Jikomi.

3. If you find a weapon with no preset element whatsoever, you can add your own element at the Element Synthesis shop. However, the element will always be level 1.

Djehuti
Nov 21, 2009, 01:45 AM
Perfect explanation, thanks.

GHNeko
Nov 21, 2009, 01:49 AM
wait wat

what about that element booster that booma origin drops?

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 01:51 AM
Perfect explanation, thanks.

You're welcome.

wait wat

what about that element booster that booma origin drops?

When those are equipped on your armor, it boosts whatever element your currently equipped weapon has by 1 level (only as long as the Element Boost is plugged into an armor slot).

GHNeko
Nov 21, 2009, 01:55 AM
ohhhh they're slots.

kk.

daaang this game is going to have more hunting than i thought.

<3 sega

jmanx
Nov 21, 2009, 04:05 AM
finding boomas is the way to go
BOOMA \o/