PDA

View Full Version : FAD Which PSO-W member would you like to destroy?(hypothetically)-

Lance813
Nov 21, 2009, 05:39 AM
You know the drill.

inb4ulol.

Volcompat321
Nov 21, 2009, 05:42 AM
Lol :o

Lance913, not to be confused with Lance813.
And all the "Cloud"s, "Sephiroth's" and uh, anything like it.

darkante
Nov 21, 2009, 06:54 AM
People with alot of numbers with their names. ;)

Volcompat321
Nov 21, 2009, 07:02 AM
Hope a lot doesn't mean 3. :o
My "321" is the area code of my county.

Delete
Nov 21, 2009, 11:39 AM
Nitro. I have my reasons lol

HeartBreak301
Nov 21, 2009, 12:59 PM
And all the "Cloud"s, "Sephiroth's" and uh, anything like it.

This.

Zarode
Nov 21, 2009, 01:35 PM
You..

beatrixkiddo
Nov 21, 2009, 01:36 PM
Zarode.

Lance813
Nov 21, 2009, 01:49 PM
I would like to have an epic to the death with the late Sgt. Shligger.

And then we could guitarfag.

darkante
Nov 21, 2009, 02:08 PM
Hope a lot doesn't mean 3. :o
My "321" is the area code of my county.

Haha, nah just teasing.

More like 5-6 :O

astuarlen
Nov 21, 2009, 02:30 PM
I would like to have an epic to the death with the late Sgt. Shligger.

Careful, Shliggs is a yamato thrower nonpareil (though I'm sure he'd like us to kindly forget that).

Anyway, I would like to disembottle Ketchup for the sake of some ultra-delish fries.

SirTopps
Nov 21, 2009, 04:39 PM
no one wants to destroy me? oh great. i know i want to destroy anyone who makes fun of my poor fat ugly moma.

Epically Leet
Nov 21, 2009, 04:47 PM
Your poor fat ugly moma is a poor fat ugly moma.

HeartBreak301
Nov 21, 2009, 05:14 PM
Prepare to be destroyed by Topp's smile of overwhelming creepyness.

Epically Leet
Nov 21, 2009, 06:01 PM
Haha!

Anyway, I'd like to destroy myself. I would, however, fail, because I'm too damn leet to be destroyed -- even if I'm enough leet to destroy anything.

...I think I understand the meaning of the word "paradox" now.

SirTopps
Nov 21, 2009, 07:44 PM
better to be creepy than emo

Epically Leet
Nov 21, 2009, 08:07 PM
...And out of nowhere, you bring a culture that had nothing to do with anything into the conversation -- and bashed it while you were at it?

How necessary.

The PSP has only a few good games...

Oh well, better to play PSP than to be a punker!

SirTopps
Nov 21, 2009, 08:25 PM
wait what did you say about my ugly fatso of a mother? did you say she was fat and ugly? how mean. destroys you

HeartBreak301
Nov 21, 2009, 08:26 PM
better to be creepy than emo

Amen.

Epically Leet
Nov 21, 2009, 08:26 PM
You really shouldn't talk like that about your own mother, SirTopps. She gave birth to you. Pay her enough respect to not randomly insult her on forums.

Weeaboolits
Nov 21, 2009, 08:27 PM
Anyway, I'd like to destroy myself. I would, however, fail, because I'm too damn leet to be destroyed -- even if I'm enough leet to destroy anything.Shameless self-promotion gets you nowhere. Unless you have the moo man group to back you up with weapons of mass percussion.

HeartBreak301
Nov 21, 2009, 08:28 PM
Shameless self-promotion gets you nowhere. Unless you have the moo man group to back you up with weapons of mass percussion.

Speaking of which, wheres my tactical nuclear bass drum?

Epically Leet
Nov 21, 2009, 08:29 PM
Shameless self-promotion gets you nowhere. Unless you have the moo man group to back you up with weapons of mass percussion.

Hey, I need to do it in order to boost my non-existing self-esteem.

SirTopps
Nov 21, 2009, 09:11 PM
hey you guys. i cant read anything . theres a big black bar in the way. oh well . beats looking at my big black ugly moma.

Leviathan
Nov 23, 2009, 12:44 PM
Tetsaru.

El oh El~

Tetsaru
Nov 23, 2009, 01:53 PM
If I had to "destroy" anyone on these forums, it'd probably be some of the mods around here who insist on being so politically correct/goody-two-shoes all the time, and/or anyone who blindly defends PSU thinking it's TEH BEST GAEM EVAR without putting up any good arguments to defend themselves. Judging from the rapidly falling server population (and I don't have to be able to view the PSU section of these forums or play the game itself to know this), if you haven't quit already, either you're on the verge of doing so, or you're just blind and masochistic to follow Sega for so long. Oh well, nothing else I can do except hope PSP2 fixes things... but I've got other games coming out next year that I'm looking forward to a LOT more. =P

Watch this post get removed/edited like they usually do to me, I COULD just copy/pasta it again... >_>

Tetsaru.

El oh El~

Good luck, I got lots of Scape Dolls and Reraise up. That, and I can create multiple copies of myself by warping the space-time continuum, which also have Scape Dolls and Reraise. Then, we'd probably all bust out Manafont at staggered intervals and spam flashy lightning magic at you until you're defeated or just simply lag out.

Either that, or I'd send Ramuh after ya. :wacko:

Speaking of which, wheres my tactical nuclear bass drum?

Lol, I want one of those... =o I'd send one to my old college asshole percussion teacher (I swear, the guy looks like Orville Redenbacher with less hair) and then - explosions solve everything! I beat it with style, cuz that's how I roll. :cool:

Outrider
Nov 23, 2009, 02:48 PM
I couldn't think of anybody but now it's like totally Tetsaru.

Tetsaru
Nov 23, 2009, 04:54 PM
I couldn't think of anybody but now it's like totally Tetsaru.

u mad?
y u mad?

Outrider
Nov 23, 2009, 04:55 PM
u mad?
y u mad?

u fad?
y u fad?

Tetsaru
Nov 23, 2009, 05:19 PM
Anyway, seems like most PSOW'ers more or less have a personal vendetta against me nowadays... I guess most of the people who liked me were sensible enough to leave when they realized PSU was already dead. =P Oh well, PSP2's not out yet, so I can't really post about that... PSZ, I don't have yet (and I could probably care less), and I hardly play my Nintendo consoles much anymore, thus taking PSO out of the picture, so yeah... congrats on practically running me off to FKL, Rants, and Off-Topic, guys. If I can't cuss and discuss with you people, well... I guess I'll just lurk and troll. :wacko:

Leviathan
Nov 23, 2009, 06:24 PM
Anyway, seems like most PSOW'ers more or less have a personal vendetta against me nowadays... I guess most of the people who liked me were sensible enough to leave when they realized PSU was already dead. =P Oh well, PSP2's not out yet, so I can't really post about that... PSZ, I don't have yet (and I could probably care less), and I hardly play my Nintendo consoles much anymore, thus taking PSO out of the picture, so yeah... congrats on practically running me off to FKL, Rants, and Off-Topic, guys. If I can't cuss and discuss with you people, well... I guess I'll just lurk and troll. :wacko:

Maybe if you weren't so darn unlikable and come off as whiny then people would be less inclined to not like you.

Zarode
Nov 23, 2009, 06:25 PM
Zarode.

BAYUH

DreXxiN
Nov 23, 2009, 08:24 PM
Zarode. Zordon

Fix'd.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2009, 09:26 PM
That weird PSYOU player.

Which topic izzat guy in? All of them?

Now you don't know whom I want to (Santa)destroy (w eBaybeamsabers.)
-
If you are a weird PSYOU player in every PSOW topic, I mean you no harm but want to ask how did you do that? Every topic? Even the old ones?

CrimsomWolf
Nov 24, 2009, 02:49 AM
Why not just make this simpler for everyone and press that self-destruction button, and blow ourselves up?

That would probably make everybody really happy.

Adriano
Nov 24, 2009, 03:39 AM
That weird PSYOU player.

Which topic izzat guy in? All of them?

Now you don't know whom I want to (Santa)destroy (w eBaybeamsabers.)
-
If you are a weird PSYOU player in every PSOW topic, I mean you no harm but want to ask how did you do that? Every topic? Even the old ones?

I think you mean psyou general.
If he was an actual member, that is.