PDA

View Full Version : Completing 15 missions

HUnters4ever
Nov 21, 2009, 01:12 PM
So, I saw that the reward can be quite nice if you beat 15 hard missions. My question is, where are these extra quests at? I have beaten the tower on normal, and the Eternal is the 14th mission. Do you have to complete missions on multiplayer to help towards that total. Or are there secret missions that I am unaware about?

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 01:29 PM
The 15th mission is the Cake Sister's quest. Simply find the cake shop, and go back to the quest counter. The quest should be there (I believe it's called "Lost Sister"), and do it on Normal, Hard, or Super (if you're going for that particular difficulty title). Sadly, you must find the shop/do the quest three times; once for each difficulty.

HUnters4ever
Nov 21, 2009, 01:43 PM
Do you know which level the cake shop is in? Or do they randomly show up wherever? Also, I have run into the cake shop before, but nothing must have happened because the quest is not currently available on the difficulty that I found the cake shop

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 01:51 PM
I think the cake shop appears in Gurhacia Valley, for the most part. As for your other question: Perhaps you forgot to complete the field (kill the boss) before you went back to the quest counter. I think that may have something to do with it.

FeiRayne
Nov 21, 2009, 01:51 PM
I asked this question last night, Ceresa on the forums was very helpful with it. The areas she said were the Gurhacia Valley and Ozette Wetlands. Also, there is a sister in the back (assuming the shop is a cart, never ran into it myself.) You talk to that one and you'll have the quest to do at the counter. What Big Olaf said is true though, can only choose 1 difficulty at a time then find the shop over again for the other two.

HUnters4ever
Nov 21, 2009, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the help. One more question and I think I'll be good to go.

Does it matter whether you assess field or take quest when going to these levels in order to find the cake shop? in other words, do I have to be on a quest or can I simply assess field in order to find it?

thanks

darkante
Nov 21, 2009, 02:26 PM
I wish i had a better answer for that, but it should be able to appear both ways logically speaking.

I´ve myself only found it both times on a quest.

Ceresa
Nov 21, 2009, 02:27 PM
It can appear in field or quest. I think there's more dead ends for them to appear in field mode though.