PDA

View Full Version : When is MAG+ event?

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2009, 06:36 AM
Hiya all,

is there a confirmed date for MAG+? I've heard differing opinions some say in a few weeks time others say longer. Just wondering if anyone knew fordefinate as the dates not been marked on psupedia? Is increased exp known of yet?

Also why is this site so laggy? It doesn't matter where i access the site from even at work with 30+ mbps internet it lags horridly and takes up to 3 mins to load a page :S

Thanks,

Tifa

Somnia
Nov 23, 2009, 11:41 AM
We don't know yet. Hopefully it's in December.

and PSOW's server has been wretched these past few days. They're probably working on it.

bloodflowers
Nov 23, 2009, 11:59 AM
Edward stated it would not be during the holiday period due to reduced levels of support from Sega.

Quite how they could be reduced from where they are now is a mystery not even Sherlock Holmes could solve.

Shou
Nov 23, 2009, 12:11 PM
Edward stated it would not be during the holiday period due to reduced levels of support from Sega.

Quite how they could be reduced from where they are now is a mystery not even Sherlock Holmes could solve.
Oh really? That sounds like a bad excuse to me. If this is true then they should get the update ready before hand.

*cancels subscription just in case*

I'll wait for conformation on an update after the Neudaiz GBR.

buzyb77
Nov 23, 2009, 12:30 PM
2 years Later than it Should Be

I guess Feb/ March 2010 as Sega will Be un will to pay people again in Dec/ Jan to do anything Major

Squirrel3D
Nov 23, 2009, 12:58 PM
Oh really? That sounds like a bad excuse to me. If this is true then they should get the update ready before hand.

*cancels subscription just in case*

I'll wait for conformation on an update after the Neudaiz GBR.

Same here, and I'm also tettering on canceling as well only I won't ever be coming back.

VetroDrago
Nov 23, 2009, 12:59 PM
I don't like threads that ask when the next major event occurs, but I'll give a good estimate. We'll probably get MAG+ in January. It'll be 2010's "winter event". That's what I'd expect.

kingriff24
Nov 23, 2009, 01:33 PM
anyone have any clue when the next mag event is goig to be coming around?? its been a lil over a year since the last event

DuRaL
Nov 23, 2009, 03:09 PM
what? i was looking forward to playing MAG+ in my holidays =/

i'll probably be too busy to really play much in january..

Freeze
Nov 23, 2009, 04:02 PM
No clue, and this should have been posted in the PSU section not here in the PSO section.

Delete
Nov 23, 2009, 06:40 PM
I think it's gonna be like January or March. Just a guess though.

Also, yes I too have had that lag stuff. I can't even get on this site half the time : <

kevlar_pso
Nov 24, 2009, 01:23 AM
Wait what? Mag event on PSO-X? The server is back up????

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 24, 2009, 06:29 AM
Hiya all,

Ah well it doesn't matter was just a thought. It doesn't mater if its not in December I work full time anyway so don't get holiday for xmas. I'll just wait till a dates confirmed and then book some holidya time off (as sad as that is). But i'm going to start PSU on 360 as I can't stand the lack of population on PSU lost all my old friends I used to play with and nowadays most people seem to just be perfecting their main characters which i can never seem to do i've just made 4 characters and never dedicated myself to one.

Odd though with the server population in decline you'd think Sega would update events quicker to keep gamers interested/occupied?

Ah well the original MAG will serve me well for leveling a new character on 360 PSU :)

Tifa

Tianna
Nov 24, 2009, 08:04 AM
This is just my opinion but with the new GGC II coming up in January, I don't see them having Mag+ unitl after it. I don't think they would set up a TA race overtop of the TA race for Mag+

Squirrel3D
Nov 24, 2009, 11:24 AM
This is just my opinion but with the new GGC II coming up in January, I don't see them having Mag+ unitl after it. I don't think they would set up a TA race overtop of the TA race for Mag+

Or it may never happen at all and they give us some lame excuse for it...prompting me to then quit the game for good.

Freeze
Nov 24, 2009, 06:00 PM
Wishfull thinking there Kevlar, I wish it was true too but this is about PSU on the 360 not our beloved PSOX.

Anon_Fire
Nov 24, 2009, 07:19 PM
He means, Maximum Attack G+

Ruru
Nov 24, 2009, 07:30 PM
@kingriff: There's already a thread asking this exact same question just a bit down the page. -_-;

To clarify... we don't know, we aren't sega.

JAMurida'
Nov 24, 2009, 10:09 PM
Xmas maybe?

Skorn
Nov 24, 2009, 10:11 PM
I'm hoping it fills the December void. =-(

Majarra
Nov 25, 2009, 04:07 AM
Sigh. Common sense plox. NOONE but Sega/Sonic Team knows when it will be released. Enough with the "whenz dis update comin out?????" threads. Go PM Edward on the offical forums if its that important. -_-

DreXxiN
Nov 25, 2009, 05:46 AM
Aww man, I"m disappointed. I was really hoping for Tetsaru to come in here and rage with his link. XD

Powder Keg
Nov 25, 2009, 07:13 AM
When more people quit.

Squirrel3D
Nov 25, 2009, 11:25 AM
Aww man, I"m disappointed. I was really hoping for Tetsaru to come in here and rage with his link. XD

Tet can't post in this place anymore....

Ithildin
Nov 25, 2009, 12:32 PM
Can someone clarify something for me? Will the second MAG have increased exp?

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 25, 2009, 01:02 PM
Can someone clarify something for me? Will the second MAG have increased exp?

At the expense of sounding like a broken record.. No one knows these things but Sega. Try asking them and maybe they'll tell you what they don't tell anyone else...

There is no way to know for sure but if I had to guess then I'd say yes there probably will be an EXP boost since every other event we've had in the past has had one.

Ithildin
Nov 25, 2009, 01:17 PM
At the expense of sounding like a broken record.. No one knows these things but Sega. Try asking them and maybe they'll tell you what they don't tell anyone else...

There is no way to know for sure but if I had to guess then I'd say yes there probably will be an EXP boost since every other event we've had in the past has had one.

Indeed, I agree we don't know for sure. I think someone on the official forums said that MAG+ didn't have the exp increase just an MP increase. Perhaps I should have asked if the Japanese version had it?

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 25, 2009, 02:26 PM
Indeed, I agree we don't know for sure. I think someone on the official forums said that MAG+ didn't have the exp increase just an MP increase. Perhaps I should have asked if the Japanese version had it?

Only problem with that is I can't remember the last time we got an event that matched up with JP. Hell our Moatoob GBR was missing an entire mission lol.

I think this topic fall under the "wait and see" catagory and hope that ST doesnt
screw this one up. (There's a first time for everything right?)

Ithildin
Nov 25, 2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah I guess so. I'm hoping for the usual exp increase because I know some friends have low lv chars that need levelling.

Overlord Chan
Nov 26, 2009, 03:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k1VKiHvb0w

XbikXBd
Nov 26, 2009, 03:42 AM

if i remember right the jp servers got a two week pa and EXP boost but dud honistly i would just not even bring up anything big un till the 3rd aniversery festa comes out on the US side because i puts other missions to shame trust me i joined when japane had it i got my first main cher up to 70 in 3days mag+ has less monsters so yah it will be ok but its not the best to come Final Impact ftw and jinjins ftw lol:D

Majarra
Nov 26, 2009, 06:03 AM
ALL events have boosted EXP. I'm talking about events like MAG,STD,carnival,etc. This excludes GBRs and....I think thats it.

XbikXBd
Nov 26, 2009, 06:54 AM
ALL events have boosted EXP. I'm talking about events like MAG,STD,carnival,etc. This excludes GBRs and....I think thats it.

well mag+ will technaly have the bigest so far as extra exp because of s2 dificalty and its pa boost too but sadly is only for first two weeks

Volcompat321
Nov 26, 2009, 08:19 AM

It was said that MAG+ does not have the boosted exp for characters, but does have boosted PA exp.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 26, 2009, 03:18 PM
It was said that MAG+ does not have the boosted exp for characters, but does have boosted PA exp.

Exp boost for Carnival (or was it StD?) wasn't mentiond either but we still got one. Bottom line still stands: We'll have to wait and see like every other update.