PDA

View Full Version : Population Stars?

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2009, 12:27 PM
How many on 360 PSU in general per day? PC's struggles to get 1 whole star on uni 2 on a good day. I'm really considering getting a 360 on payday (this Friday) cos I love this game, i recently tried other games like WoW, champions, borderlands, none of them stuck. So I wanna start PSU on 360 with an actual community as most of my friends don't play on PC anymore :(

But I wanna know how the servers on 360 are? Is the population decline quick? I know it will be in decline due to the age of the game but I can't imagine its been as quick as PC? :(

Tifa

RebhtheDark
Nov 23, 2009, 01:00 PM
well for the longest its been hovering at about 4 stars in uni 1 at peak hours. 5 stars in the weekends and 2 stars at down time. When we have a big event we usually have 5 stars in uni 1 and 4 in uni 2.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2009, 01:39 PM
:O Never realized that many people still played ^_^ I'm defo going to buy a 360 on friday then PSU here i come!...again

Tifa

DuRaL
Nov 23, 2009, 03:00 PM
we're having a bit of a downtime lately mainly due to the recent release of CoD Modern Warfare 2, but when i played saturday night (GMT+1) i still saw 4 stars on universe 1 ^^

uni 1 was full when colony GBR came out, tho =)

(but we had about 3 unis full during winter carneval, not sooo long ago, so it's kinda sad...)

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 23, 2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah, we had seven stars during Colony GBR... until Modern Warfare 2 came out (even I bought it, but I beat it and that was that lol). It's picking back up as everybody is getting off of that flavor of the month.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 24, 2009, 06:20 AM
Hiya all,

Ach COD6 the bane of my life lol. Single player was good but far too short and I felt ripped off paying £30 even though thats cheaper than consoles but no lean feature and horrid online PC MP? Nooo thanks :P Sides who'd play a shooting game with analogue controls anyway :P

But one question is how many points do I need for AOI to download? And also how much HDD space in updates?

Tifa

JAMurida'
Nov 24, 2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah, alot of people still play PSU on the 360 side. 3-4 stars is the average right now since all the games that have come out atm but it will return to Uni 1 being full with Uni 2 at like 2-3+ stars once people get burned out on the games.

Pwincess
Nov 24, 2009, 01:47 PM
800 ms points I believe ^_^

Randomness
Nov 24, 2009, 07:44 PM
:disapprove: Well, so much for any thoughts of resubbing PC.

And no way in hell I could bring myself to start over on 360.

Ithildin
Nov 25, 2009, 12:06 PM
I have two accounts. One on pc, one on 360. To tell the truth up until recently and in the past six months I have struggled to find parties on the pc side. It has, however, picked up in the last two months or so. I guess this is due, for the main part, to recent updates. I have also put myself out there, chatting to new players and old to get some new friends. Luckily I've been fairly successful. Its sad to see players leave the pc side for 360, I have known a few to do it. I don't think the pc server is dying at all its just become a more compact friendly group. I don't think I could only play on one side it just wouldn't seem right. I am also happy to pay for two subscriptions, every bit helps I suppose.

SuperRygar
Nov 25, 2009, 01:49 PM
i heard a few people say they see a lot of childish/elite/rude people on the 360 servers. plus i always hear bad things about mic etiquette. so yeah.. its uplifting to see 4 stars on a universe but then when you start swimming in a sea of ass holes you might not like it so much. but hey, it might just better overall so good luck to you

Ithildin
Nov 25, 2009, 03:42 PM
i heard a few people say they see a lot of childish/elite/rude people on the 360 servers. plus i always hear bad things about mic etiquette. so yeah.. its uplifting to see 4 stars on a universe but then when you start swimming in a sea of ass holes you might not like it so much. but hey, it might just better overall so good luck to you

I hate to admit it but I agree with what you are saying. Well to a certain degree. I have had some bad experiences on the 360 side. Ppl have even slagged me off on the mic because I am English. I have also been booted for very silly reasons. You could say that the PC servers have the same problems just maybe not as many. Its all relative really.

SuperRygar
Nov 25, 2009, 05:20 PM
yeah, its all a matter of random encounters and who they are with. i've been playing for a long time on the PC/PS2 side and the worst things i experience are people spamming tornado dance :D, the odd person who is anal about buffs and people over-writing them, and picking up kerseline and other 'junk' rares