PDA

View Full Version : Gonna have a hard time letting go of my StunDeo Rippers when I get a better weapon.

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 12:58 PM
...'Cause they're sort of, y'know, +50. Lol.

I regret putting time into them.

Cranberry
Nov 23, 2009, 01:59 PM
Don't regret it. Grinders aren't exactly rare you know. You find a bunch of them every run.

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 02:22 PM
Yes, you're right. But still... it will feel like 50 Monogrinders going to waste. Took a few hours in total to get.

Luckily, not many seem to grab any items at all when you play online, so that's what I usually do when I'm in need for plenty specific items. Playing with people goes faster, so it's very much beneficial.

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 02:27 PM
Uh, when you say not many people grab items online, if you're implying that they leave the items there and you grab them instead... well when you play online, everyone gets their own drop from each chest and box. It doesn't show them picking up their items, but they are.

Also, don't regret dropping a max grinded 3 star weapon. It's not like you'll ever use monogrinders for anything else. I max grinded a StunEin Cutter for my FOnewm which really helped me level to about 20, and I've now been using for 10+ levels a max grinded Cacadeus. You will regret it more later if you don't use your grinders, and you'll have nothing to do with them.

Java378
Nov 23, 2009, 03:01 PM
I have 99 monogrinders even my lowest level alt wants to get rid of.

FOrulz
Nov 23, 2009, 03:05 PM
Me too, I have an excess of grinders in the trunk with nothing to use them on.

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 03:08 PM
Uh, when you say not many people grab items online, if you're implying that they leave the items there and you grab them instead... well when you play online, everyone gets their own drop from each chest and box. It doesn't show them picking up their items, but they are.

Also, don't regret dropping a max grinded 3 star weapon. It's not like you'll ever use monogrinders for anything else. I max grinded a StunEin Cutter for my FOnewm which really helped me level to about 20, and I've now been using for 10+ levels a max grinded Cacadeus. You will regret it more later if you don't use your grinders, and you'll have nothing to do with them.

Thank you for this post. Explained everything I needed to know!

Also, I was actually thinking it might be that way -- that they have their own drops. I am, however, used to PSO too much, I guess... Drop stealing and shit...

Thanks again. Won't regret using them, then.

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thank you for this post. Explained everything I needed to know!

Also, I was actually thinking it might be that way -- that they have their own drops. I am, however, used to PSO too much, I guess... Drop stealing and shit...

Thanks again. Won't regret using them, then.

Yeah, it's a lot less stressful when you see a red box now because it's all yours :D

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 03:42 PM
This is great news to me. Don't have to be considerate anymore, either. =D

Allison_W
Nov 23, 2009, 03:51 PM
If you want to use monogrinders on daggers, blow 80 of them on a high-attribute 8-Ouncer and get it Photon Fortified.

However, fully ground Deo Rippers are still not bad, especially with the Stun element--it'll get plenty of chances to go off. That isn't a waste at all. Enjoy them.

MinscTFA
Nov 23, 2009, 04:25 PM
I remember saving grinders back in the day on PSO. Something tells me I started doing the same back when I played the import of PS0. When I started playing this time I got thinking, "What's the point?". Since monogrinders can only be used on 1-3 star items one might as use them while they're useful. :)

Ahh yes, player specific drops. *holds down the X button and runs over every item*

TaciturnBadger
Nov 23, 2009, 05:54 PM
Plus, the new ability to grind armor (well, new to me; I didn't play BB) is pretty sicktastical. You can easily drop 40 monogrinders on a 4-slotted Scale Mail and have it hang out with Dark Falz. Plus, grinding the hell out of early armors and robes makes keeping low-level Forces alive a much less daunting prospect.

--B.

Epically Leet
Nov 23, 2009, 05:58 PM
Yeah, sounds good.

MinscTFA
Nov 23, 2009, 08:25 PM
I didn't know you could grind armor in BB (not that I played it a whole lot). When I saw you could grind them in PS0 I was one happy man. Max grinded a 4 slot Shield Robe which I used until today. Now it's a 4 slot Reflect Robe, to the MAX! Certainly a great help early on.

AlexCraig
Nov 23, 2009, 08:55 PM
I had a hard time parting with my Deo Glaive, but my Selvaria's Spear is filling in the gap fast.

Randomness
Nov 23, 2009, 08:56 PM
You can't grind armor in BB.

As to password items... I'm reluctant to grab any... because it just feels like cheating. Maybe now that I have some decent stuff.

Zephton
Nov 23, 2009, 09:15 PM
You can't grind armor in BB.

As to password items... I'm reluctant to grab any... because it just feels like cheating. Maybe now that I have some decent stuff.

As a FO it's really hard to miss out on Cacadeus.