PDA

View Full Version : In a Mission with a bunch of high leveled characters?!?!

KingdomNeos
Nov 23, 2009, 04:13 PM
When think about the missions it just got me thinking as are you able to in a group on on a very high level mission while bring someone who's level is very low level with you? As if it was possible it would be funny impact XD

-Discuss-

Josko
Nov 23, 2009, 05:01 PM
Afraid not! If one of your teammates doesn't meet the level requirement for a certain mission, you won't be able to select it. You're limited to whatever the highest rank they can play is. There really isn't much reason for it to be otherwise, since everyone can play at least some variation of all the levels. Unless you're just looking for some sadistic glee by luring a lowbie or two to their gruesome, repeated, and probably hilarious deaths.

KingdomNeos
Nov 23, 2009, 05:34 PM
lol Josko I didn't see it like XD and yeah the Deaths would be funny :3

SuperRygar
Nov 25, 2009, 06:27 PM
I dont understand the question...if you were able to invite low level people into high level parties that would be called power leveling and it would very easy to reach level 100+

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 26, 2009, 03:12 PM
I dont understand the question...if you were able to invite low level people into high level parties that would be called power leveling and it would very easy to reach level 100+

It already is very easy to reach lvl 100+ lol. (Thank you Innocent Girl!!)

SuperRygar
Nov 26, 2009, 05:41 PM
oh, a story mission? i dont think i've done that one before :P who wants to level up by themselves tho, that's kinda boring

str898mustang
Nov 26, 2009, 07:04 PM
oh, a story mission? i dont think i've done that one before :P who wants to level up by themselves tho, that's kinda boring

not really, u get all the rare items. Dont have to worry about some random getting some uber weap.

Shou
Nov 26, 2009, 08:10 PM
I wonder if sega implemented something like a system that made it so that rare items were sent to 2 people in a party instead of just one as long as there were 6 people in the party when the item dropped would be good. That may something to think about.

Ezodagrom
Nov 26, 2009, 10:33 PM
There's an exp penalty if you're 30 or more lvls below the enemy though.
(Been a long time since I posted in psu related topics). o:

KingdomNeos
Nov 27, 2009, 12:43 PM
whats the exp penalty? >.> I would want to know what that is >.> plus hearing all of this is wanting me to find Twin-Headed Ragnus even more in online mode when I get Live for christmas. :3

Ryna
Nov 27, 2009, 01:01 PM
whats the exp penalty? >.> I would want to know what that is >.> plus hearing all of this is wanting me to find Twin-Headed Ragnus even more in online mode when I get Live for christmas. :3

If your character level is 30 levels or more behind the enemies you are fighting, you will only receive a certain percentage of the monster's full exp value. I forget what the penalty percentage is at the moment.