PDA

View Full Version : Jesus do I hate "headlining" and Foreshadowing.

DreXxiN
Nov 23, 2009, 08:21 PM
You know when someone who talks to you all the time doesn't just BRING UP something to talk about all the time?

They'll bring up something like, "OH GOD, THIS IS CRAZY." or "Woooow, How did they do this?"

Things that they obviously expect a response from...to see if you're interested...

..Except when you don't respond with "What you talking about?" or "What's that?" THEY'LL GO AHEAD AND TALK TO YOU ANYWAY...URGH FDFKL:JSDFKL:SDJFKLS:DFS

Fuckin annoying, huge pet peeve. It's like..just go ahead and link me, tell me where to find the info, or tell me it right off the bat, don't make this initiating question or headline that requires a response..that I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYWAY.

Meanwhile, children are still starving in Ethiopia!

Weeaboolits
Nov 23, 2009, 08:28 PM
What.

DreXxiN
Nov 23, 2009, 08:42 PM
I know, I'm crappy at describing it. Let me give a scenario.

I'm minding my own business, hunting crap on BB. My brother from the other room, about every 45 minutes will go, "Wow, that's REALLY weird.." (EXTREMELY loud, so you know he wants me to hear it..)

So even if I don't answer in a mumbled "what," he'll give me a good 10 seconds or so before he starts talking to me about what he found. And it's ALWAYS something on the internet, you know, stuff you could find easily via google search, or from Firefox's headlines. Ugh, it's just irritating.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2009, 09:01 PM
"KING OF FIGHTERS WILL BLOW THE DOOR OFF STORYTELLING IN HOLLYWOOD FOR THE NEXT 35 YEARS!!!!" :burger:

200 view enter clicks minimum.