PDA

View Full Version : Tiny vs Large

Sayara
Nov 23, 2009, 09:45 PM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs084.snc3/15133_320734035480_624145480_9547456_7967215_n.jpg
tiny vs

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs028.snc3/11543_344302595480_624145480_9910581_6729727_n.jpg
si volia

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2009, 09:52 PM
More space and new eyeball for middle dude in large.

Somnia
Nov 23, 2009, 10:45 PM
I was hoping this thread was about breasts. :(

SirTopps
Nov 23, 2009, 10:50 PM
i like large
http://xenpb.com/picts/boobies.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2009, 10:51 PM
I was hoping this thread was about breasts. :(
That happens here but it shouldn't.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56066

No posting about hentai, or breasts, or anything else that would go against the rules. I suggest that you all make sure that you have read them. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Plus Sayara is mod, what's he going to do, make a bad topic and lock/warn himself?!

SirTopps
Nov 23, 2009, 10:55 PM
means we cant even talk about them? this is a weird place anyway . i dont want to be here.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2009, 10:57 PM
A post about something is talking about something.

Talk = post, on the INTERNET

/the more you don't know

SirTopps
Nov 23, 2009, 11:23 PM
i dont think you understand. but its ok. just try to put it out of your mind.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 23, 2009, 11:33 PM
That picture Sayara, where did you find it? I can't stop looking at it. Its strange, kinda reminds me something from the freeware game "Yume Nikki".

Sayara
Nov 23, 2009, 11:41 PM
I made it ;o

the tiny white one is my sketchbook sketch

the bad photo is the finished work

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 23, 2009, 11:53 PM
*thumbs up* I approve!

Zantra
Nov 24, 2009, 06:08 AM
i have large breasts

Fix'd

Tetsaru
Nov 24, 2009, 12:05 PM
Agreed. This thread needs moar bakunyuu.

I'd post some from my "collection," (lol)

Outrider
Nov 24, 2009, 02:12 PM

I'd post some from my "collection," (lol)

Or maybe they're against such an example of the creepy objectification of women that often shows up on the internet.

Crazy idea, I know.

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 02:40 PM
I honestly think people are overreacting about this "objectifying of women"-deal. Is it so wrong to appreciate their beauty by looking at them and wanting to share the beautiful view with others?

Outrider
Nov 24, 2009, 03:15 PM
So wait, are you saying that looking at women like they're objects isn't actually objectification of women or are you saying that women should like it when men stand around drooling at pictures of boobs?

(EDIT: This would have made more sense before you removed the comment about hookers.)

I'm not sure which flawed logic you're going for.

Next time you're in a social setting with both men and women who you aren't familiar with, start talking about how great boobs are. See how well that goes. I love boobs as much as the next guy, but I also like not being a creepy internet weirdo.

Adriano
Nov 24, 2009, 04:29 PM
Next time you're in a social setting with both men and women who you aren't familiar with, start talking about how great boobs are. See how well that goes. I love boobs as much as the next guy, but I also like not being a creepy internet weirdo.

:lol:

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 04:46 PM
So wait, are you saying that looking at women like they're objects isn't actually objectification of women or are you saying that women should like it when men stand around drooling at pictures of boobs?

Errr, not really. Let me explain.

It's only natural to be attracted, is it not? We were made that way. We're just making up our own rules for ourselves, like we always have. Humans restrict themselves, making things taboo for no reason. We should, for an example, be allowed to walk around naked -- that way, we simply appear in our most natural form; Look exactly like we were intended to. However, we find that to be not-so-normal, despite actually being as normal as possible...

Wait, do I come off as a hippie now? Oh well. It's just that I find all of this so silly. Where is the world going when normal emotions (curiousity, attraction) aren't normal to the society?

It's not necessarily as wrong as you make it out to be, anyway. But I get your point. Society deems it so and we have to go with the flow.

EDIT: I might be the one taking the subject too lightly.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2009, 07:36 PM

I'd post some from my "collection," (lol) but there's too many boob-Nazi's around here. I think they like flat-chested loli's or something. :disapprove:
Other people have done too much of this and reached the quota long before you arrived.

Blame them for ruining it?

As well everyone is now watching this thread so it is too late to sneak your stuff in here, if you ever can sneak anything.

As well as nobody asked for these things, why are you waiting impatiently to answer questions/requests nobody asked for? Sounds like a personal problem to me.
-
More

Your further inquiry and explain(or Leets) would be better fitted for the many other forums on the net for these things. If one forum doesn't allow these things to be talked about, due to unofficial age rating of the site and host rules, you have to respect that if you continue to use their services. Trying to break rules and then getting caught for it leaves nobody but to blame but yourself. Not "the rules are too strict, I should be able to do what I want... INTERNET!"

The Internet is segmented accordingly to do things and talk about things you want.

Of course you're going to look out of place when doing things in the wrong place.

Tetsaru
Nov 24, 2009, 08:23 PM
Not my fault that you guys didn't oblige me when I requested that my account be ended here several weeks back. Now it's almost like you guys WANT me to do something that'll cause me to get banned, is that it? Not sure if I want to give you that satisfaction.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2009, 08:27 PM
wut? /somebody else has images for this phrase

Self ban is like leave and not come back.

E-satisfaction = eww

-
Glad I didn't joke example, some people place PSU Rants in the wrong place. Ruby Eclipse inbox angry letter to developer editors is where to CC or BCC if you're feeling anonomy-oouse.

Weeaboolits
Nov 24, 2009, 08:39 PM
Agreed. This thread needs moar batankyu.BABA BING

Sayara
Nov 24, 2009, 09:26 PM
I'll try you again later.
If you actually wanted to talk about the image, check my Sayaratec thread in Fanworks