PDA

View Full Version : why am i fat?

SirTopps
Nov 23, 2009, 10:44 PM
so what can i do to become thin?

no im not going to give you any stats such as pounds , just use your imagination .

im tired of being fat and being in this gross body. i want to be sexy like the rest of you. so whats your secret?

oh and please no jerk answers like lose weight . those are dumb

and please be serious. dont tell me to drink unicorn milk .gash.

i dont care if you call me fat. but just well i would like maybe level yellow level of meanness or lessness .

DreXxiN
Nov 23, 2009, 10:51 PM
Cardiovascular/stop drinking soda/Eat well.

You win.

Delete
Nov 23, 2009, 11:10 PM
Maybe stay away from fast food. I was up to 155 lb's myself but now I'm back down to like 140 just by staying away from fast food. And soda like Drex said.

Or, you could get a Bowflex but there kind of expensive I think.

SirTopps
Nov 23, 2009, 11:14 PM
lol 155 i would die or be killed for that lol. anyay . is soda really that bad?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 23, 2009, 11:22 PM
Yep.

Also a good rule is this: "Eat with sense"

Do you feel full? Stop eating.

Is it fried? Don't eat it or don't eat alot of it.

Is it sweets? Make it 10% of your eating habits.

Should I go to the gym or do Yoga? Strenght training is fantastic. Wait until your thinner to do Yoga. Yoga will destroy you if your over weight.

Basically, stop wasting away in front of the TV, video games, etc. Stay active and eat healthy. Three course meal that is both healthy and of generous proportion (Generous doesn't mean alot.) should help. Sushi is fantastic for keeping appetite down.

SirTopps
Nov 23, 2009, 11:51 PM
am i full. its so hard to tell. i dont eat that many sweets anyway . just mostly during holloween.

lol i will never do yoga or have a trainer . lol i couldnt handle the shame.

awww everyone just thinks im like a loser. that makes me sad. its kinda mean.
but really watching tv isnt that bad. its educational. its friendly. its entertaining. its art.
just saying. you dont always have to knock tv.

Somnia
Nov 24, 2009, 12:41 AM
You can learn and practice yoga by yourself, how much more shameful is that than to make a forum post?

Zero Revenge
Nov 24, 2009, 12:45 AM
Put down the fork.

Start working out, and running around your block.

Don't eat after 9:00pm. Eating too close to going to sleep can put on weight.

Also, eat smaller meals, but more often. Despite that I too am out of shape, when I was in shape, I would be sure to eat a decent breakfast, small lunch, a small meal between lunch and dinner, and a very light dinner.

Remember, your stomach is only about as big as your fist.

DreXxiN
Nov 24, 2009, 12:58 AM
Yes, soda is THAT BAD. You could probably eat a shitload every day and it wouldn't be as much of an impact as soda.

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 01:48 AM
im tired of people telling me to run around my block.im not doing that. it looks stupid. and put down the fork. that sounds so mean.

tons of people drink soda and dont have a problem. and when i was a kid i was even fatter and i never touched the stuff. maybe once a month.

DreXxiN
Nov 24, 2009, 01:51 AM
Nevermind, take my advice back. You're hopeless. *facepalm*

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 01:54 AM
lol yeah i guess im making it hard on people. maybe i am hopeless after all tho.

Somnia
Nov 24, 2009, 02:11 AM
You are hopeless indeed. People are giving advice and you're rejecting it. :)

Zero Revenge
Nov 24, 2009, 02:19 AM
im tired of people telling me to run around my block.im not doing that. it looks stupid. and put down the fork. that sounds so mean.

tons of people drink soda and dont have a problem. and when i was a kid i was even fatter and i never touched the stuff. maybe once a month.

It may look dumb, but judging my your OP, doesn't being fat look and feel dumb too?

Just cut down the soda. That alone will cut alot of water-weight gain.

I used to be in great shape, before I broke my arm in late High School [while playing football. I got into a tackle, and a Kid stepped on/kicked my arm and cracked the bone completely]. I used to box and play the tight end position in football. I've put on alot of weight since then, and I'm now lifting weights and running around the block just to try and keep my weight down.

And yes. It sounds mean. It's suppose to be. It's a form of motivation.

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 02:29 AM
everyone is attacking me. i thought this would be more funny than it was.

well if running around the block works for you . good. but i know i would get to the mailbox and just feel silly .and i dont have much of a block to run around. and plus thats a hazard .

i just wish i wouldnt do things like this. oh well .im not dying and being fat isnt a crime. it could even get you elected in NJ. who do i have to impress . no one.

Adriano
Nov 24, 2009, 03:35 AM
8/10 would read again.

Zantra
Nov 24, 2009, 06:05 AM
Well, I didn't eat anything for 4 months, except water and small salads with no dressing.
And, I lost 185lbs.
I also used green tea supplements, and I worked out like crazy.
When I was done, I was 130lbs.
I gained back 30, because my Mother threatened to put me in a mental institution, if I didn't start eating. So, now I weigh 160lbs. And, i'm 6ft tall. Which is a healthy weight for my height.
But, since you don't give us any info about yourself... I assume that you're short, and at least 250lbs, if you can't even run, and you refuse to give up your soda.

Sayara
Nov 24, 2009, 06:39 AM
http://ghostangelmail.free.fr/images/scr_sayonarazetsubousensei_03.jpg
IM IN DESPAIR
THE FACT EVERYONES HELP DOESNT HELP HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIRRRRRRRRRRR! ITS HOPELESS!!!!

actually.
Sodas when consumed alittle isn't too bad, its mainly chain drinkers. It gives you the same basis of a beer gut (and destroys your teeth too!)

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 07:08 AM
Did you make this topic just to be able to "return the fire" on people giving you advice?

You ask for advice. You get the the only advices possible. You go like "lol wtf dont expect me to do that lol silly", "people are attacking me", and then "oh well not a crime to be fat". Like WTF, man? Why did you create this in the first place?

Anyway,

Don't expect to lose any weight if you aren't the least bit reasonable; to me, it seems like you expected to get advices like "jump twice a day and you'll lose 10 kilos a week". This is not possible.

Eat healthier, but not less. Take 30 minute walks each day (to begin with); this shouldn't "feel silly", right?

Also, doing exercise in your home isn't bad. You could do about 15 minutes of situps and pushups a day. Combine that with the above for extra calorie burning, and you should expect to lose weight in no time.

NOTE: This is coming from another fatty. However, this fatty has done his research.

Volcompat321
Nov 24, 2009, 07:30 AM
Well, I was up to 220 at one point in my life.
I'm now 200, but with more muscle than fat, but not quite built. Just...normal. :D
I'm just under 6' so that's not a good weight.
Though I carried it very well.
My body is also built big, so it looked decent on me.
I wasn't fat, or obese, but I was chubby.

Eventually, I said, "fuck this!", and started doing workouts with one of my friends.
We ran/walked 5 miles a day (though I suggest starting at a lower distance), worked out for 40 minutes a day.

You just have to keep your cardio up, and make sure you eat good.
If you're serious about losing weight, you want to cut out most or all of your breads, soda, sugars, salts, or easily, anything that tastes good.

But! if you lose the weight you want, and lose it healthily, then (I don't know how big you are...but) if you have lose skin because you weighed so much before, working out will help this go back, and would look normal.

Don't overwork your body, start slow, then pick it up.

Now, remember this; if you live in an area where you walk to some places, but it's not far, you have to walk that to start off with, plus some, or your body wont register you're doing anything different.

This is why I started with 5 miles a day.
My body was used to walking 2-3 miles daily, so I had to push it further.

Good luck, and I hope you take it seriously.
It could be the best thing to happen to you in your lifetime.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 24, 2009, 11:30 AM
http://ghostangelmail.free.fr/images/scr_sayonarazetsubousensei_03.jpg
IM IN DESPAIR
THE FACT EVERYONES HELP DOESNT HELP HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIRRRRRRRRRRR! ITS HOPELESS!!!!

actually.
Sodas when consumed alittle isn't too bad, its mainly chain drinkers. It gives you the same basis of a beer gut (and destroys your teeth too!)

Oh my god Sayara. I love you so much!

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2009, 11:53 AM
Heres a perfect workout you can do, twice a day in your garage where noone can see you.

Do a pushup. It doesent have to be a perfect military pushup, just down and up once, after that hop to your feet and jump. After you come down from the jump, do another pushup.

Repeat for five minutes, take a breather, and take a shower.

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 11:59 AM
Sounds like a rather good exercise.

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2009, 12:30 PM
Once that becomes easy, you add a pullup in between pushups. I'm at 2 sets of 5 min before I'm about ready to collapse myself

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 12:35 PM
What if you have no means to do pullups?

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2009, 12:39 PM
You can buy one of those pullup bars you set in a doorframe for anyhwere between $20-$40 its a great investment, in my opinion. Although I just installed a homemade pullup bar in my garage.

Zero Revenge
Nov 24, 2009, 12:42 PM
everyone is attacking me. i thought this would be more funny than it was.

well if running around the block works for you . good. but i know i would get to the mailbox and just feel silly .and i dont have much of a block to run around. and plus thats a hazard .

i just wish i wouldnt do things like this. oh well .im not dying and being fat isnt a crime. it could even get you elected in NJ. who do i have to impress . no one.

**facepalm**

Fine. You're gonna reply to serious help and considerations like this? Be fat, be upset over it. I don't care. It doesn't bother me. I'm surprised you got as much sympathy as you did over the internet.

I can't believe that you're going to just write it off as "I'm not dying, being fat isn't a crime." We're all trying to help you because you're upset about your weight and you wanted some help.

Mods - Close this Thread. It's Pointless now.

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 12:46 PM
I seriously can't explain his behaviour right now, no matter how hard I try.
Can't find the proper words.
He's acting so fucking weird on so many levels.
The more I think about it, the less I understand.

DreXxiN
Nov 24, 2009, 12:54 PM
I seriously can't explain his behaviour right now, no matter how hard I try.
Can't find the proper words.
He's acting so fucking weird on so many levels.
The more I think about it, the less I understand.

He could be a really smart guy just trolling the hell out of all of us successfully. I can usually catch this quite easily..but I just...can't tell with him.

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 12:56 PM
I cannot tell, either.

And damn. Would be the most successful trolling of all time.

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2009, 12:58 PM
I think he's someone thats overweight, but so scared of being seen as such that he doesent even want to be seen improving himself. Fear does strange things to people.

Or its a masterful troll. Either way. *shrug*

DreXxiN
Nov 24, 2009, 01:27 PM
I don't know why I didn't offer this advice yet, but lay off the pot pies.

Lance813
Nov 24, 2009, 01:37 PM
Cocaine, if that doesn't work then diet pills.

Alnet
Nov 24, 2009, 01:48 PM
Cocaine, if that doesn't work then diet pills.
Tapeworms.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 24, 2009, 02:02 PM
There are a number of reasons why humans become overweight. This can range anywhere from being fed skim milk as an infant (the low caloric value of the milk requires that the child consume more to be satisfied, thus introducing a habit of consuming large quantities), to something more malicious, such as an intense subconscious desire to repel the opposite sex, usually as the result of some sort of abuse during youth.

One way or another, if you are to lose weight and stay that way, you have to change the way you approach your diet. First of all, it's important to recognize that eating is not a form of entertainment, and food should not be eaten simply because it tastes good. Far better, is it to eat food because it makes you feel good. Learn to recognize food as a means of attaining the nutrition that you require, and also learn to ration the food you eat according to your body. Consider that you should be feeding (for the sake of argument), at 180 pound body, instead of a 260 pound body. That really puts the portion sizes into perspective, doesn't it?

It's also important to realize that once you've changed your diet for losing weight, you can never go back to your previous diet. You must be prepared to abandon your previous eating habits. You need to learn to be satisfied with the smaller quantities of better food.

The last thing, is that it may help to isolate the specific cause of your eating habits. One way or another, you have had some sort of experience that made overeating or gaining weight appealing to you. You may need to find that experience so that you can override it. Good luck with that.

Ice_ryu
Nov 24, 2009, 02:02 PM
Quickest way to lose about 30 to fifty pounds is to cut of a limb

Outrider
Nov 24, 2009, 02:05 PM
Wii Fit.

Seriously.

It won't really help you lose much weight, but it's a good way to trick your brain into wanting to be active regularly. After that, it should be easier to work your way into a regular exercise program.

DreXxiN
Nov 24, 2009, 02:18 PM
Wii Fit.

Seriously.

It won't really help you lose much weight, but it's a good way to trick your brain into wanting to be active regularly. After that, it should be easier to work your way into a regular exercise program.

Haha, yeah. If gaming's a hobby, why not let it accompany you in other aspects of life? If I had still owned my Wii, I would probably invest in Wii fit, but since I sold it for transportation money, that's not exactly an option!

I remember before next-gen consoles even came out, however, DDR gave me an incentive to get into more shape. I had that "DDR-phase" for awhile.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 24, 2009, 04:34 PM
Haha, yeah. If gaming's a hobby, why not let it accompany you in other aspects of life? If I had still owned my Wii, I would probably invest in Wii fit, but since I sold it for transportation money, that's not exactly an option!

I remember before next-gen consoles even came out, however, DDR gave me an incentive to get into more shape. I had that "DDR-phase" for awhile.

How about something a little more old-school?

[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/DanceAerobics--article_image.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 24, 2009, 04:47 PM
I'm starting to think otherwise. Maybe Topps is trolling us.

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 05:39 PM
Volcompat321 had the best advice. it was pleasant enough.

no i didnt make this to return fire. i just wanted to see what people think. but when i hear things like put down the fork.that doesnt seem nice.and honestly running and stuff like that is silly. as in it makes me embarrassed. but its ok. its not like you knew that.

... i dont want to repel the opposite sex. now im really sad. but thanks anyway . but yeah i like to eat things because they taste good. if i just eat because its like body fuel then thats not very exciting . its as thrilling as pumping gas into your car.

Zarode
Nov 24, 2009, 05:44 PM

Topps is Grand Marshal of Trolling.

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 05:47 PM
i dont even know what trolling is? patrolling ?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 24, 2009, 05:48 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm taking some of your tips and implementing them into my regime. When I got off work and got home I did the push-up/jump excersize for a good 10 minutes. Felt frakkin great. Plannin on doin it again tomorrow. Thing is, I have this insatiable desire for Apple Jacks. The hell did that happen?

Zarode
Nov 24, 2009, 05:50 PM
Eat protein.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 24, 2009, 05:53 PM
Eat protein.

God now I crave Steak and Eggs. Mmmm....T-bone steak welldone with garlic butter seasoned with cracked pepper. As for the eggs, sunny side up. With toast. So hungry *sad face*.

Epically Leet
Nov 24, 2009, 05:58 PM
Volcompat321 had the best advice. it was pleasant enough.

no i didnt make this to return fire. i just wanted to see what people think. but when i hear things like put down the fork.that doesnt seem nice.and honestly running and stuff like that is silly. as in it makes me embarrassed. but its ok. its not like you knew that. .

Oh, I feel the same. I also find it embarrassing to go running, which is why I don't do it. But that's why I gave you the advice of taking walks -- but you never paid any attention to that, either.

I agree about the "put down the fork" thing, by the way. Rude thing to say.

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 06:25 PM
im sorry leet. i guess i must have missed it. but yeah walking is a good idea. i do that from time to time. maybe i should do it more or for longer.

ps im glad maybe others can find help here too.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 24, 2009, 07:51 PM
... i dont want to repel the opposite sex. now im really sad. but thanks anyway
That is but one possible reason that people overeat, and it's most common in women. It is typically the direct result of (some form of) sexual abuse at a young age, creating a fear of physical intimacy. The weight gain is a defense mechanism. I suppose this sort of thing can be created in men as well, but since men have different instincts regarding sex, usually males aren't traumatized in quite this fashion, even when abuse occurs.

. but yeah i like to eat things because they taste good. if i just eat because its like body fuel then thats not very exciting . its as thrilling as pumping gas into your car.

Food is much, much more than fuel, however. It's nutrition. Calories provide fuel, but other substances can be consumed that are used to maintain and indeed, improve the equipment being fueled. It doesn't take very long before a bran muffin becomes considerably more appetizing than a donut. You'll still enjoy food, but the variety changes considerably.

Here's something that I regard as being important: never look for a substitute. Attempts to create lower-calorie versions of high calorie foods come out horrible, as a general rule. It's ridiculous, and you're better off not wasting your time or money on them. It is much better, instead, to seek foods that are delicious and nutritious as they are.

Adriano
Nov 24, 2009, 07:58 PM
Keep eating fast food.
And when you get food poisoning, hopefully your appetite wil be warped to only include vegetarian and soy products(home cooked).
Then you'll live happily ever after. ;)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 24, 2009, 08:04 PM
How about something a little more old-school?

[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/DanceAerobics--article_image.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Yeah. Check the Kid's Nike Dunk's. Changing outfits, but keeping the same sneakers.
Blazing that Retro style. Except Original(OG) made in the 80's and not a 2009 retro of the shoe from the 80's.

Here's a forum advice, from a forum where they talk about these Nike Dunk's maybe too much:

Pimps > Simps

Truer words... baby.

Same topic some guy was pissed at these simps. "Man you nice guys always gas up these girls that aren't even all that. So when I come step up after they've been with the nice guy they think they're all that and supreme godesses! Simps trying to ruin my life with that mess."

Oh and Trollin' is a Limp Bizkit song.
Keep Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' C'mon!

Tetsaru
Nov 24, 2009, 08:33 PM
I'm on the fat side, but I don't really care. I know I have a poor diet (mostly meat-and-potatoes, starches, lot of sodas too) and an inactive lifestyle, but I've also been a picky eater since I was a kid, and the side effect from my antidepressant meds of increasing my appetite don't help either. Sure, I'd like to lose some weight, but I don't want to completely change my lifestyle to do it either.

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 08:36 PM
I'm on the fat side

thanks. why cant more people be on my side ?

well yeah maybe i do have a lot of mental problems and dont know it. but i guess its good i live in america . i fit right in.

Adriano
Nov 24, 2009, 08:40 PM
Heavier people (not morbidly) usually live longer.
:wacko:
Or so I've heard.
Don't really care to look it up. :U

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 08:51 PM
oh its because we are happy. i guess. when lifes pushin we have the cushion

Vanzazikon
Nov 24, 2009, 08:52 PM
Heavier people (not morbidly) usually live longer.Plus, they're fun to punch.

when lifes pushin we have the cushionSee what I mean? :wacko:

SirTopps
Nov 24, 2009, 09:01 PM
go ahead. we dont feel it.

Sayara
Nov 24, 2009, 09:32 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/1254343810278.jpg

Zero Revenge
Nov 24, 2009, 10:26 PM
Keep eating fast food.
And when you get food poisoning, hopefully your appetite wil be warped to only include vegetarian and soy products(home cooked).
Then you'll live happily ever after. ;)

Vegetarians are some of the most miserable people I know. All [the ones I know] do is fucking bitch about what I eat.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 24, 2009, 11:15 PM
ITT: People become health experts and the best trolling results from someone who doesn't even know they're trolling.

SirTopps
Nov 25, 2009, 02:01 AM
lol theres that duck again. lol quacks me up every time. lol

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 25, 2009, 03:21 AM
I never found this out.

So is like Uggos someone who is wearing Ugg boots @ the wrong season or what?

Someone who should not be wearing Uggs/Ed Hardy? (That's everybody BTW)

Do you think women have a "Ugo" like name for ugly fat guys?
If that's what ugos means and not the boots thing.

[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Nubmarines/fatboy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/piglook.gif
[/spoiler-box]

SirTopps
Nov 25, 2009, 03:45 AM
ugo is an ugly person. chick.

Firocket1690
Nov 25, 2009, 04:03 AM
I dunno, the term UGGlies can be thrown around just to say ugg boots are ugly.

Oh. And this.
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com

Hey, Meira. I eat mainly for taste, hunger, second. I'd rather go hungry than eat common fast food. :/ I dunno, when you start picking out stuff 'cause it tastes good, it kinda leads to more organic and natural foods. I binge at Pret and Whole Foods, not for moral ethic, but for taste and freshness.

Ohhhhh. y'know what's a good way to burn calories? Find a good mosh pit. Don't stand around on the sidelines, throw yourself in there. Trust me, it's fun.

Majarra
Nov 25, 2009, 04:03 AM
Eat fruits only. Run like Sonic the hedgehog.
PS:Don't feed the troll.

HeartBreak301
Nov 25, 2009, 04:25 AM
Ehhh, I better stay away from this thread. If I say anything Topps will hate me. Screw it, its FKL. My secret to staying thin? I have a really high metabolism. This is the part where you're gonna hate me :wacko: I can do whatever I want, for how long I want, eat what I want and however much I want to and not gain a single pound. If anything I'll lose weight by sitting around and playing PSO all day. (yes I have nothing else to do, I live in the middle of nowhere and I'm in post-grad limbo) So PSO it is!

DreXxiN
Nov 25, 2009, 05:26 AM
Oh. And this.
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com

You know..for some reason that website makes me want to work out more...*does so*

Adriano
Nov 25, 2009, 05:34 AM
The Smorturary looks absolutely repulsive, but I'd probably still try it.

And The chocolate covered cinnamon nachos topped with chocolate mouse doesn't count as unhealthy, I see some sort of fruit type thing on that plate, nthx.

Oh, I just realized, that there's a page two.

I can't wait for thanksgiving. :wacko:

I'd like an order of Bacon-Wrapped Pigs In A Blanket Wrapped In Bacon please.

DreXxiN
Nov 25, 2009, 05:37 AM
I can't wait for thanksgiving. :wacko:

You and me both.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 25, 2009, 06:28 AM
http://15.media.tumblr.com/i2dw5nf19ouh275wXTEfqcuoo1_400.jpg

Dude.

Do I need more 200+ lb Anglo-Sax ladies in the cafeteria telling me my Animu shirt is totally awesome yo?!
Japanmarketingnews needs to stay in Japan on this one.

http://15.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kssms5uk4A1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg
TOH, stack these... baby.

http://7.media.tumblr.com/i2dw5nf19oixh32kO2Lr4ONDo1_500.jpg
This was Sloth in Se7en with Bradd Pitt-sir and Morgan Freeman.
All that meme "maggots" when this one looks like that word.

Anybody still hungry now?

Epically Leet
Nov 25, 2009, 01:36 PM
By the way, don't let people fool you into thinking you can't eat tasty stuff and still lose weight/remain thin.

My big sister used to be pretty fat, then she got dogs. Walked up to 2 hour each day, lost alot of weight in 2 years. Alot. And did she eat healthy? Not really; only in the beginning, and she gave that up. She had snacks like once a week, ate ice cream quite often. And still do, I think.

So yeah. You can very well eat good stuff alot in your life and still be fit. Don't let anyone fool you.

I don't know about you, but I'll happily lose two hours each day of doing what I want, if that's what it takes for me to be able to eat tasty stuff. What's the point of living without good food? :-P

Outrider
Nov 25, 2009, 02:44 PM
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Epically Leet
Nov 25, 2009, 02:47 PM
I'm fat without ever having ate any of those things. :(

SirTopps
Nov 26, 2009, 02:09 AM
i dont hate anyone here. i think we are all learning something here.

TalHex
Nov 26, 2009, 02:49 AM
I'm learning that I can see my ribs >.>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 26, 2009, 07:40 AM
I'm fat without ever having ate any of those things. :(
It could be also a site of "why you will stay fat."

You might enjoy a recipe on there and make one a habit. Or have a good big fat recipe of your own to provide to the site.

Volcompat321
Nov 26, 2009, 08:14 AM
You could have a very slow metabolism.
Nothing good exercise cant beat.
There's also metabolism boosters, but that's cheating IMO.

Adriano
Nov 26, 2009, 08:27 AM
Or you could just like, go to sleep after you eat.
totally works

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 26, 2009, 08:42 AM
There's also metabolism boosters, but that's cheating IMO.
Or also poison not checked by the FDA (even if they can't make everything safe and those confirmed rumors of a certain allowable amount of blah blah)

"But, if it didn't work and wasn't a miracle, could we afford to do this?"
"Its on TV right now, never during more expensive commercial hours, of course its true!"

That bigger than newest James Bond British guy but doing a spoof on Tom Cruise who's short and weird, Dinner Impossible on last night, made some meatballs with spaghetti inside.

Less crazy than the loaf up in here, that's not even like garlic bread/french bread you might enjoy with spaghetti.

Adriano
Nov 26, 2009, 08:44 AM
:lol:

SirTopps
Nov 26, 2009, 07:37 PM
if you can see your ribs. thats nasty .

Epically Leet
Nov 26, 2009, 08:29 PM
I agree.

You aren't actually supposed to see them. They're your bones, you know; fat is supposed to cover them so your body appears like a smooth surface.

You're eating less than you burn. Don't, it's not good for you. If you're already thin there's absolutely no reason.