PDA

View Full Version : Free Play .. rarely 4 players?

Dawndus
Nov 23, 2009, 11:55 PM
Anyone else experience this?

I've been in a 4 person party ONCE so far, and I've done many many many free plays. Never saw it again after that. Most of the time it's only one other person.

But could it be that I'm still playing Normal with characters in the 1X level range? Are the majority of people playing Hard mode?

Thanks! :-)

Zilchrion
Nov 24, 2009, 12:49 AM
I get 4 player parties on super all the time. Although 50% of the time one guys drops

pixelstar
Nov 24, 2009, 01:37 AM
Strange, I used to always have 4 players during Normal Free Plays, but raaarely now that I'm playing on Hard. Whenever there's 4 players, one of them usually drops, yes. ._.

zetagear
Nov 24, 2009, 02:25 AM
same here

Serioussam24
Nov 24, 2009, 02:39 AM
Yeah I wonder why that is....

I dont know anyone who is that one guy that always drops.

Maybe it's just coincidence?

pixelstar
Nov 24, 2009, 02:48 AM
"That one guy that always drops" should be a title in the game. If it isn't already.

Itchee
Nov 24, 2009, 02:54 AM
No, its because one guy is always a douche who thinks they can get a "better" party if they reload so they can get through the map quicker and/or more efficiently....yet 85% of the time, theyre wasting more time sitting around in matchmaking than if they actually tried to play with the people they were originally matched with.
...and god forbid if one or two people arent actually level 100 yet and the mission is now slightly challenging...
*GASP*

GHNeko
Nov 24, 2009, 03:05 AM
i actually prefer when its just 2 people in a group, including me.

doubles PSZ is amazing.

Sala
Nov 24, 2009, 03:31 AM
I almost never doing Free Play anymore because i always duo with my mate. :D
But when he's off then yes i use Free Play sometimes.
I come much times in a group from 4people not rare here.
And i love helping noobs! (Like doing valley normal and only people under Lv15.)

akumyodukai
Nov 24, 2009, 03:53 AM
I usually get 3-4 players in Free Play on Hard, with about 50% of those games having that one guy drop out in the first half.