PDA

View Full Version : This whole picking ogi 50 times thing

Dakpo
Nov 24, 2009, 02:53 AM
So first of all im trying to get Missouri CX4 or Garland Zwei
now what are the rules to this per say. Can i select and then deselect him over and over? Do i need to complete 50 entire quests with him. can i choose him then retire from the quest? i mean is there any real easy way to do this?
or should i not even bother with the Garland Zwei and go straight for Missouri CX4?

Itchee
Nov 24, 2009, 02:56 AM
They probably mean select him for 50 missions which the two of you then complete together.

Niered
Nov 24, 2009, 02:59 AM
Wait...how can you get the Missouri CX4 with Ogi?

I got the Zwei, it has decent stats when grinded, and some nice percents as well. (Mine has percents in everything but Dark and Accuracy).

I had to add him to my party, and complete 50 missions with him. There might be a way of shortchanging this though, perhaps you can start a mission and then add him, then quit the mission and start a new one etc. etc.?

EDIT: Oh your just getting the CX4 from the PD shop.
PROTIP: Dont waste the 50 PD's. It has no percents, no element, and worst, no PA. Its decent ATP does not make up for those things. Trust me, I used it for about 2 areas with my RAcast and dumped it in the bank. It has rotted there ever since.

Dakpo
Nov 24, 2009, 03:19 AM
alright then.... i guess i will just blaze through 50 quests :( thanks for tip on the CX4 though

Niered
Nov 24, 2009, 03:23 AM
Yeah, its no good at all.

This is in stark contrast to the Bloom Shower. I still wouldnt buy the Bloom Shower from the shop, but getting it from the Quest with Dairon's Hair growth on Hard is highly recommended. I dont know if this is always the case, but mine had a 44% against native, making it one of my best weapons for that hostile type for a long time.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 24, 2009, 08:27 AM
Wait...how can you get the Missouri CX4 with Ogi?

EDIT: Oh your just getting the CX4 from the PD shop.
PROTIP: Dont waste the 50 PD's. It has no percents, no element, and worst, no PA. Its decent ATP does not make up for those things. Trust me, I used it for about 2 areas with my RAcast and dumped it in the bank. It has rotted there ever since.

Keep checking. I got one from the PD shop with the Sneak Mine PA on it.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 24, 2009, 08:47 AM
Yeah the things in the PD shop change constantly, like every ten minutes real time. I think with maybe a few exceptions they can come with any PA, Element and %.

Quintus_The_Force
Nov 24, 2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah the things in the PD shop change constantly, like every ten minutes real time. I think with maybe a few exceptions they can come with any PA, Element and %.

Yeah, Its random like the % increase for the Photon Fortification

Niered
Nov 24, 2009, 03:14 PM
Speaking of photon fortification, what is the highest percent you can get added through that? I havent used it much, but hte most ive ever gotten was 15%.

Dakpo
Nov 24, 2009, 04:26 PM
15% is my best to :/

Amherst_Wind
Nov 24, 2009, 04:50 PM
5%-15%... not spectacular considering the money you pay on some of the higer end weapons.

Ceresa
Nov 24, 2009, 04:52 PM
I find it worth it just to get the red mark on the item name, makes it stand out so I don't hover over it when mass selling junk rares. Or for weapon swapping after I've picked up a bunch of junk.

Chrisby
Nov 24, 2009, 06:28 PM
if u want a garlend zwei i have one if you need

Eclipse5632
Nov 24, 2009, 07:41 PM
For the titles where you need to complete a mission with ____ 50 times, do you need to have only them with you or can you take Kai, Sarisa, and Ogi 50 times and get all three of their titles? I'm also confused about the one where you need to issue 100 NPC commands. Can you just stand in one place and switch between Attack All Out and Safety First or like...what counts as issuing a new command?