PDA

View Full Version : X Element calculated XP?

ketson
Nov 24, 2009, 10:14 PM
Just wondering what goes into the amount of xp you get when you hit a mob with a weapon with this on it. I only ask because I'm running a lvl 1 star difficulty level and my weapon has X lvl 3 on it, I'm stealing anywhere between 30-35xp if it procs (which is very often), but the mobs only give me around 6-10.

I'm lvl 39 right now, just curious, I find it strange that I steal such a huge amount of xp from mobs that give so little.

psofan219
Nov 24, 2009, 11:05 PM
The EXP you steal is based on the damage you do. Therefore, the more damage you do, the more EXP you steal. As for the percentage rates, I'm not sure. I seen them somewhere. If I find them I'll post the link.

NeoMatrix
Nov 24, 2009, 11:15 PM
Well, I'm not sure about drawing any conclusions, but I'll add that I have a level 78 Hunewearl using an X level 3 Stormer. In the Valley on Hard, I do about 130 damage per normal attack, and when I steal xp, I get between 30 and 40.

It appears to me that each level of the element steals a set range of experience regardless of damage dealt or total experience from enemies, unless it's scaling in some way I can't figure out. That's pure speculation though, so I'd love to see if anyone has some concrete info on this.

Haker10201
Jan 10, 2010, 09:12 PM
The percentage drawn at each level of X is as follows:
Lv 1: 20%
Lv 2: 24%
Lv 3: 28%
Lv 4: 32%
Lv 5: 36%

Found this in the description of "X Element" here in PSO's item database

pso_crash
Jan 10, 2010, 09:36 PM
I have lv 4 x on my claws, and I use an element boost. I do about 200 dmg and I also get between 35-45 exp back when it procs. I'm not sure how it works either.