PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Radam Soul or Femini Soul?

Dawndus
Nov 25, 2009, 06:13 PM
I'm sadly still leveling my first character, so I have nothing to trade someone for these. :-( But I do really want either one of these for my first ever mag that I'm raising.

So since I don't have anything I can give someone for it, where can I hunt these items?

Thanks so much.

Ryna
Nov 25, 2009, 06:17 PM
Femini Soul drops in Hard Mode Eternal Tower from any enemy. Radam Soul drops in Super Hard Mode Eternal Tower from any enemy.

Pokerealm
Nov 26, 2009, 05:01 AM
I suppose they're awefully rare then, I completed the Hard tower yesterday, and besides some good 6*s and materials, I just got crap ._.

FOrulz
Nov 26, 2009, 04:56 PM
I suppose they're awefully rare then, I completed the Hard tower yesterday, and besides some good 6*s and materials, I just got crap ._.

Me too.. 6 hours and came out with no soul :(

Blood Raven
Nov 26, 2009, 05:04 PM

Your never guaranteed to have certain rares :roll:. Good star weapons and mats is one of the reasons you do ET! Anyways you normally get a soul within 3 ET runs (or so my norm is). If you looking for specific items besides souls or something I would recommend looking up which monster specifically drops it and go kill them in their region. Anyways don't give up! :D