PDA

View Full Version : Help with new character please

Chrisby
Nov 27, 2009, 03:26 AM
alright so i hav a lvl 90 cast hunter and ima max him out then make either a hunewn or fomar can hunewn still use my hunter weapons and be able to kill just as good or should i use spells with him :( also who is better with a slicer hunewn or fomar and wat stats should i have on a mag for both cause right now all i have is a power mag do i need a hit/mind im confused so please help :)

Evicous
Nov 27, 2009, 03:35 AM
can hunewn still use my hunter weapons and be able to kill just as good or should i use spells with him
HUnewm will be able to use, for the most part, every single Hunter weapon you have. As far as spells go, Shifta Deband and Resta should be on your Palette at all times. You have one of the best Hunter MSTs so take advantage of it.

also who is better with a slicer hunewn or fomar
FOmar, provided you can either have the Slicer with Hit % or use a few Hit Materials and have your mag have a few levels of Hit.

wat stats should i have on a mag for both
HUnewm: a 100 POW Mag, 75 POW 25 HIT Mag, or 50 POW 25 HIT 25 MST Mag
FOmar: a 100 MST Mag, or a 75 MST 25 HIT Mag.

Chrisby
Nov 27, 2009, 04:08 AM
alright thx i think ima make hunewn then maybe fomar so hunewn isnt good with slicers?

Blue-Hawk
Nov 27, 2009, 11:36 AM
My question is, if you already have a cast hunter, why make another hunter? Why not go fro a human ranger and a newman force? One for each race storyline and playstyle.

marthxyz
Nov 27, 2009, 09:52 PM
i have a hunewm too:D:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o