PDA

View Full Version : New Glitch?

Gibdozer
Nov 27, 2009, 10:56 PM
So I was running White Beast just now(yeah WB) in a party of 4. Two of the members were not in the mission and the one that was appeared not to be attacking at all. At first I thought this was some major lag because groups of enemies would drop dead seemingly without being touched.

After the mission I asked her what PA she was using because I couldn't see her attacks, she replied that she was exploiting a glitch. I thought yeah right and ran the mission with her 2 more times. This level 38 cast/lvl 2 FF with a 7/7 Arank weapon(lvl 1 PA not Jabroga!) was hitting between 6-10k per enemy without moving.

Obviously I've omitted some pertinent info here because we are not supposed to discuss Glitches in detail. I'm just really curious if any of you have come across this yet, and what your thoughts are on yet another glitch popping up. I think that due to the other players not being in mission this was some kind of team effort on their part. I felt kind of bad about it with no proof, but I B-listed them all.

Tyreek
Nov 27, 2009, 11:01 PM
It may be a wise notion to report this immediately if she was glitching or not and let SEGA investigate it.

Gibdozer
Nov 27, 2009, 11:10 PM
It may be a wise notion to report this immediately if she was glitching or not and let SEGA investigate it.

No doubt she was glitching, I've been playing for awhile now, her palette/equipment was a dead give away(1 weapon/ 1 skill). I'm not about to run and tell on her for it, I b-listed them problem solved on my end.

P.S. don't know why this posted twice could a mod eliminate the redundancy please.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 27, 2009, 11:13 PM
Old glitch, probably never going to be fixed.

darthplagis
Nov 28, 2009, 12:06 AM
yeah its a common glitch, alot of people do it then get tired of it.........

sad that its went on so long

SabZero
Nov 28, 2009, 04:37 AM
yeah its a common glitch, alot of people do it then get tired of it.........

sad that its went on so long

It goes on because witnesses don't report, like the OP. This isn't a "hood" where you have to worry about your life if you tell on somebody. :-?

zandra117
Nov 28, 2009, 03:37 PM
I reported that glitch almost a year ago. Its not getting fixed. Its not that much of a problem anyways because most people kill at the same speed without the glitch. They did fix the bad part of the glitch in that it used to have a side effect where it would level up your PAs and would disregard PA level caps.

Powder Keg
Nov 28, 2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah it's the sword glitch I think. It's been around for a while, and players have been reported for using it as well.

pikachief
Nov 28, 2009, 06:28 PM
yea i know some people who like only play this game to glitch so when i told them about it they found it out and then realized its really lame and they can kill enemies much faster without the glitch lol so i dont really care about it

glitch isnt game breaking its just dumb lol

that cast named kai
Nov 28, 2009, 06:41 PM
oh that one, i though it was something 'new'

i though it had fallen out of favor now, i hadn't seen it really been used since the winter event or std

it has been around for a while, it is more or less just rather annoying than anything else (or at least n00bs begging to learn it when they first see it)

Gibdozer
Nov 28, 2009, 08:56 PM
It goes on because witnesses don't report, like the OP. This isn't a "hood" where you have to worry about your life if you tell on somebody. :-?

Yeah, it's my fault people exploit programming errors. "this isn't a hood" WTF is wrong with you?

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 28, 2009, 11:48 PM
He's saying you don't have anything to lose by submitting a report to Sega.
Nobody ain't gonna put a bullet in your head for narking on them.

Tek[+]Lok
Nov 29, 2009, 04:28 AM
Sounds like a waste of time to report a glitch after someone else reported it a year ago. I doubt filling Sega or sonic teams inbox with multiple reports on the same glitch will get them to fix it.

SabZero
Nov 30, 2009, 04:39 AM
Lok;2399775']Sounds like a waste of time to report a glitch after someone else reported it a year ago. I doubt filling Sega or sonic teams inbox with multiple reports on the same glitch will get them to fix it.

In the very least it will thin the herd of people who use it.

NiceOnes
Nov 30, 2009, 03:29 PM
LoL. Sega has already said that they will not fix this glitch nor will they ban for using it. I do however remember them mentioning that they will ban for teaching it.

Night SSc7
Dec 1, 2009, 10:38 PM
SEGA: We really just don't care.