PDA

View Full Version : MY EYES! MY EYESSSSSSSS! ;_;

Retniwreven
Nov 28, 2009, 01:34 AM
You don't want to click this.
Really.
Trust me.
Save yourself the agony.
[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Tonberry_Parfait/WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg
Yes. Those are breasts.[/spoiler-box]

Weeaboolits
Nov 28, 2009, 01:46 AM
That photo is painfully out of focus.

Adriano
Nov 28, 2009, 01:47 AM
He seems happy, so I'm guessing it's not so bad. ;o

Tetsaru
Nov 28, 2009, 02:01 AM
I thought it was "against forum rules" to post tits around here. =P

Retniwreven
Nov 28, 2009, 02:47 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Tonberry_Parfait/Tit.jpg

Skuda
Nov 28, 2009, 04:26 AM
http://learningeveryday.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/tufted_titmouse.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 28, 2009, 05:21 AM
You need to click 2 times then. Add to your "collection." Report offensive post.

Seen this blog, this is not the worst picture.

And this guy is that guy on Venture Bros. Until the end of Ep 1 of the latest season. Super late spoiled?

Retniwreven
Nov 28, 2009, 03:54 PM
You need to click 2 times then. Add to your "collection." Report offensive post.

Seen this blog, this is not the worst picture.

And this guy is that guy on Venture Bros. Until the end of Ep 1 of the latest season. Super late spoiled?

Oh yes, there are worse pictures, but some I'd probably get in trouble for posting here. XD
I chose one where they're at least clothed.

Epically Leet
Nov 28, 2009, 03:55 PM
THEY?!

Retniwreven
Nov 28, 2009, 03:59 PM
THEY?!

You would be amazed at how little some people wear to Wal-mart.

Adriano
Nov 28, 2009, 04:10 PM
You would be amazed at how little some people wear to Wal-mart.

Wal-Mart is changing it's image yo~ ;o

Dragwind
Nov 28, 2009, 05:34 PM
Oh People of Wal-mart. Providing minutes of entertainment until you start feeling a bit queasy, then satisfied with life.

Sayara
Nov 29, 2009, 10:10 AM
Hot Sota

Skuda
Nov 29, 2009, 06:56 PM
I've noticed that the freaky Wal-Mart folk only come out during the day, when normal people are supposed to be working.

Says a lot, I suppose. :wacko:

Tetsaru
Nov 29, 2009, 09:54 PM
An interesting tidbit of information:

Sam Walton owned his first Ben Franklin store in Newport, Arkansas, my hometown (haven't seen any trace of the old store nowadays though, most of downtown is pretty much abandoned). When he had to renew his lease, he couldn't come to a new agreement or find a new location in Newport, so he ended up opening his own stores in Bentonville and Rogers, Arkansas (ironically, where some other members of my family live). Kinda sucks that one of the biggest retailers in the world possibly could've started in my hometown... probably would've made things a lot different. =x

Nitro Vordex
Nov 29, 2009, 10:49 PM
That photo is painfully out of new.
FOCL.

SirTopps
Nov 29, 2009, 11:11 PM
that lady needs to shave her face.

also lay off walmart. you know you all shop there. and plus you can find freaky people where ever you go . mcdonalds the post office the gun store . whatever and whatever.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 29, 2009, 11:24 PM
You don't want to click this.
Really.
Trust me.
Save yourself the agony.
[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Tonberry_Parfait/WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg
Yes. Those are breasts.[/spoiler-box]

I haven't graced a Wal-Mart in years. But when seeing this picture...all I can say is by the silver edge of Susano-oo's sword what kind of heathen blasphemy is this!?

Vanzazikon
Nov 29, 2009, 11:35 PM
also lay off walmart. you know you all shop there. and plus you can find freaky people where ever you go . mcdonalds the post office the gun store . whatever and whatever.Lies and slander.

SirTopps
Nov 30, 2009, 01:45 AM
nope. their are decent people what work and shop at walmart. you people make it sound like a bunch of freaks there. most people do shop at walmart at least once a year. if we can be honest we all go there like once a week. they have a nice selection of things and a one stop shop for most items you could ever want and prices are very good.

Weeaboolits
Nov 30, 2009, 03:09 AM
Do you actually pause that often when you speak, or are you missing the comma key in an intended run-on?

Epically Leet
Nov 30, 2009, 03:34 AM
At least he uses SOMETHING to indicate a pause in his texts (even if a wrong something)... Some don't even use dots, making it really hard to read.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2009, 04:30 AM
Lies and slander.
Well if it was true, I wouldn't want to be in the places of this trip around town.

Mc-Eats, post office, gun store

Assuming after he's full of McNuggets and checking out the inbox, he might go back to the post office w/armaments. BLADOW

by the silver edge of Susano-oo's sword
HE-Man like paraphrase w/ Yosuke's Final Form Personae? That guy has swords?

I got that and then answered wrong, will need to go back to see Susano-o in action, and wait until he calls him out by name. That will be the most fun part, perhaps.

Adriano
Nov 30, 2009, 02:52 PM
Brb, watching midnight channel.
Again.

SirTopps
Nov 30, 2009, 09:30 PM
oh i guess youre talking about me. yeah this is how i talk. in real life. maybe thats why i dont have friends lol. i sometimes use commas but not that often .

TalHex
Dec 1, 2009, 02:03 PM
Brb, watching midnight channel.
Again.

try not to get sucked into your TV

pikachief
Dec 1, 2009, 04:15 PM
My family doesn't shop at Wal-Mart :) EVER :P but for 2 reasons.

1. L.A. does not allow Wal-Marts to be built in order to help the local family businesses and other small businesses, cuz we all know Wal-Mart would take over everything impoverishing everyone ;_; lol

2.My dad :) [spoiler-box]Most things in Wal-Mart= Made in China. China has an already very strong economy right now and he'd rather support things made by Americans in smaller stores and businesses than to go to Wal-Mart and not support them :) [/spoiler-box]

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 1, 2009, 10:03 PM
Not only do that but hire them for minimum wage the callous dogs!

SirTopps
Dec 3, 2009, 02:08 AM
dont be so stupid. oh walmart is the devil. whatever. you people need to grow up. LA might be better off with a walmart lol

Adriano
Dec 3, 2009, 02:19 AM
I.
Cannot.
Even.

CrimsomWolf
Dec 3, 2009, 02:59 AM
dont be so stupid. oh walmart is the devil. whatever. you people need to grow up. LA might be better off with a walmart lol

Bad Grammar is Bad.

Bad Reasoning is Unforgivable.

Your idiocy is over the forum limit.

*[I]Shut up and GTFO maggot![/Irish accent]*

Hmmm... didn't come out as good as our school's Philosophy teacher....

Adriano
Dec 3, 2009, 03:06 AM
LEAVE SIRTOPPS ALONE!
http://www.herecomestheboss.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/chris-crocker.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2009, 01:42 AM
Bad Grammar is Bad.

Bad Reasoning is Unforgivable.

Your idiocy is over the forum limit.

*[I]Shut up and GTFO maggot![/Irish accent]*

Hmmm... didn't come out as good as our school's Philosophy teacher....
Hey, chillax bro. Sounds like uncalled for battle cry Anime showdown with such an angry outburst.

Are you good enough friends with Topps to have him enjoy such a post? Prob not.

I mean not too long ago you were putting up fisticuffs because Outrider just mentioned some things about some series that he wasn't overwhelmed with. If I got that one right, not trying to get in that mix.

Cyclical FKL, fightin werds?