PDA

View Full Version : Item: Does anyone ENJOY raising mags? If so .....

DELTRON_ZERO
Feb 25, 2003, 04:32 AM
if you like raising mags, emphasis on the LIKE, i would like you to raise me an andhaka for my fo SubwaysJared. if you are interested reply and name your price...im not overflowing with rares or meseta..especially meseta...granted my HUcast is yellowboze...jared just sucks away his money on fluids..so name a few rares that you would accept as payment for a level 200 andhaka i JUST looked at the stats for it but forgot them XD. and by the way...

i am an equal opportunity employer..if you have been convicted of a felony during the last 3 years it will not taint your eligibility to be employed..

you will not get paid if you cant deliver.

i am willing to wait a maximum of 7 full days for the mag. if it has not been delivered by that time the job will be given to the next best qualified hunter of pso. if i like your work then you will be dispatched again to raise other mags for me...my goal is to have an Ila for each my favorite HUcast costumes XD. but you only get that contract if you come through with the headache inducing task of giving a mag 45+def. they payoff is big for the both of us. and also i will refer my friends to your services..reply to the ad here or say whats up to me online...i hang around antares 8 so just say whats up and i'll give you a shot..i will supply the baby mag...and also meseta not to exceed 300K.

SeekerGio
Feb 25, 2003, 06:57 AM
7 days for a lvl 200 mag is a pretty slim window, especially if it needs particular stats (is andakha one of those 45 def mags?) you might want to open that time window up just a litle...just saying. Don't crush your own offer before you get someone interested! good luck!

Tulathis
Feb 25, 2003, 09:35 AM
I like raising mags, but unfortunately I'm not online. I would think that you could probably find someone on the trade board who would make you a mag for either meseta or a rare (or both.) It might speed the process up a bit if you list what you are willing to trade for it. Andhaka is particularly expensive and time consuming to raise because it has such a high DEF stat, so you might want to consider giving someone more time to raise it if you want it to be level 200. If you were willing to trade for a lower level Andhaka you could probably get one it just a day or two. Too bad I'm not online, I'd just trade you mine.

DELTRON_ZERO
Feb 26, 2003, 03:14 AM
ok..i will make the window of time to make it up to the person who takes the job...they give me a time of completetion and i'll go with that..as long as its not crazily long...but whatever they tell me will be exactly when i'll expect and want it.. im not gonna list all the stuff i'll be willing to trade because it changes from day to day...just set up a time that you wanna meet me online and where and i'll be there and show you then. and i guess it should have been in the trades zone...if a MOD could move it there that would be most helpful.

thanks

Yume
Feb 26, 2003, 06:50 AM
Yes, I do quite enjoy raising Mags.
I'd be willing to help you out, but I would like to know what I would get in exchange for this. If you have any decent Ranger weapons/units/armors/shields, that would be most appreciated.
I could probably complete this for you in around 2 weeks (Anywhere between 12 to 15 days). That would be giving the mag at least 15 levels every day, which is more than would I would most likely do for myself.
If this is okay, then PM me with what you have to offer, and if it tickles my pickle then I'll be more than happy to get started.

RogueXero
Mar 8, 2003, 10:13 AM
Hey, Yume?? Would you make a mind mag for me?? I got a couple of extra baby mags I could give you, and I have some RA weps, though I'm not sure what your looking for. I had an Angel Wing mag with 180 mind, 5 Dex and 15 Defense, but it was deleted by my friend.....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If you can, I want a mag with 185 mind and 15 defense.. Please!!!

Xion810
Mar 8, 2003, 12:28 PM
I enjoy raising mags, but I am not up to making Lv.200 mags...I don't even have a Lv. 100 Mag yet!!