PDA

View Full Version : Zero Weapons

Phoenix_Black
Nov 29, 2009, 01:01 AM
I was wondering how hard these buggers are to find? I wanna get a Zero Cane for my FOmar.

xSHiNOx
Nov 29, 2009, 02:25 AM
they arent too hard. you can only get them from heaven's mother last time i checked. they are more common than the ultra rares heaven mother can drop

Phoenix_Black
Nov 29, 2009, 02:36 AM
The Database also says they can drop from their respective mothers(Why are they called mothers? They have pecs, not breasts.) Has this been disproven? I'm going to have to fight to the top just for a chance at the cane, aren't I? Phewy...

EDIT: Also, how rare are White Sabers? One dropped, during a run of the dark shrine online, but the game froze inbetween the two bosses.... So I didn't get to keep it...

sylwyn
Nov 29, 2009, 05:34 PM
I got a pretty decent Zero Rifle from Shot Mother, too bad I can't use it~ It's got decent mods, flame hit and stuff :-D

xSHiNOx
Nov 29, 2009, 06:07 PM
phoenix_black, you should have saved after getting a rare. they are called mothers kuz they are based on mother trinity; they are gold and statue-like.

Scissors61
Nov 29, 2009, 07:28 PM
wait u got a white saber? did u ever get a blue saber? i want a blue saber! Ill buy it at a high price!

ARASHIKAGE
Nov 29, 2009, 08:48 PM
I got a pretty decent Zero Rifle from Shot Mother, too bad I can't use it~ It's got decent mods, flame hit and stuff :-D

Are you willing to trade that handgun? I'm a RAmar and it's one gun I've been looking for. (I love flame hit)
Feel free to scope out my trade list. -> "Hazatack Kid"

Back on topic... have you noticed that some runs the Mothers will drop you a 7* or more on each incounter. But other times you can go all the way to the top without seeing even a red box from them? What's up with that?

ARChan
Nov 29, 2009, 10:22 PM
@ARASHIKAGE: Hmmm... Has anyone considered looking into the matter if level does contribute to rare-drop rates? Or am I just starting to get unlucky? I've been running into much less rares than when I first started.