PDA

View Full Version : Bed time again-

Volcompat321
Nov 29, 2009, 01:36 AM
Have you ever felt that a day should be longer sometimes?
Or maybe shorter?

Some days I feel like the time has gone by too fast, and others too slow.
Today was one of those days where it went by too fast.
Time does fly when you're having fun.

I hung out with the girl I just met, and kinda like so far.
I met her sister too(who is also awesome).

Ellea
Nov 29, 2009, 02:41 AM
I know what you mean. lol Like this past week when I was on break, it went by so fast. @.@ Now just watch, the next few weeks are gonna go by sooo slow.

Delete
Nov 29, 2009, 08:34 AM
Too bad time doesn't go by fast when your working : ( It only seems to go by fast when your having some form of fun.

Volcompat321
Nov 29, 2009, 09:44 AM
Luckily, when most of the time when I work, I have fun.
Although, I did have a job once when I was right out of high school which I hated.
That was horrible, and I do not wish it upon anyone.
12 hour shifts, and shitty pay. :/

BIG OLAF
Nov 29, 2009, 09:46 AM
The last few days for me have gone by at a snail's pace, because there's nothing to do. All my friends are busy working or doing other stuff. I took a combined total of, like, five naps the last two days (just to pass time, wasn't even tired), and that number will probably increase today, sometime.

Volcompat321
Nov 29, 2009, 10:05 AM
I have a friend that does that if no one is around.

Even now; he went to bed around 2-4pm yesterday, woke up around 12-1am today, but early. (which is a normal amount of hours to sleep).
Right now, he's sleeping again.
That's what gets me.
I made a thread on the PSU Forums about this guy once.

He could sleep 20 hours a day if he had nothing to do.(and he's done it before).
When I ask him how or why, he just says "I was bored" or "I felt like it".
I couldn't sleep even 12 hours if I tried. Jesus Christ.

BIG OLAF
Nov 29, 2009, 10:12 AM
Well, another reason I'm most likely going to take a nap(s) today, is because I hardly got any sleep at all last night. I'll probably take a nap around noon, and maybe another at about five o' clock, or so.

Kind of scary how I have it planned out, already.

Volcompat321
Nov 29, 2009, 10:14 AM
Haha yea.

I wish I could take naps!
Even if I'm dead tired, if I wake up, I'm up for good.
Which is why I don't drink any type of liquid before I go to sleep.
If I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom, I'm up.
It's an annoying habit.

BIG OLAF
Nov 29, 2009, 10:17 AM
Well, I have a similar type of problem. As much as I like taking naps, when I wake up, I have one or more of the following:

-Headache
-Wooziness
-Severe hunger pains
-General nauseous feeling

But, it only happens after naps, not regularly scheduled sleep. Weird.

Volcompat321
Nov 29, 2009, 10:23 AM
Huh, that is weird.
If that was the case, I'd never nap! lol.

DreXxiN
Nov 29, 2009, 12:02 PM
Days become much shorter when they are rhythmatic and repetitive. If you switch it up, you'll usually find your days most worthwhile.

For instance, when I'm gaming for 16 hours, it flies compared to the last few days where I've been out and about at the beach, at the mall, etc.

Volcompat321
Nov 30, 2009, 01:52 AM
Does that mean you don't like the beach or mall? :o
I like to do my gaming almost right after I wake up, while I wait for my RL friends to get up and call/text me, and at night some time before I go to bed.

That way I can do other things too.
I just got Demon's Souls today, and I've been playing that pretty much all day at a friends house, and the time went by super slow.
I think that's because I was tired, and want to go to bed though.

Weeaboolits
Nov 30, 2009, 02:58 AM
I can't take naps because I'm a major insomniac, I have a hard enough time sleeping at the normal times, let alone in the middle of the day.

Adriano
Nov 30, 2009, 01:59 PM
O, here (http://www.seattlepointjoint.com/images/insomnia.jpg), Will I set up my everlasting rest.