PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my store...?

Cheefoo
Nov 29, 2009, 01:36 PM
All of a sudden, I noticed none of my items are showing up when I search for them. First, I thought it was just my new agito edge, then I searched for some things I had up for a while, and they didn't show up. I'm on the PC version, and my store's under the name "Cheefoo" if you want to search for it and possibly help figure out whats wrong.

I noticed this last night, and more than 12 hours later, it's still screwy.

str898mustang
Nov 29, 2009, 01:53 PM
did u lock ur shop?
locked shops dont shop up

Shou
Nov 29, 2009, 02:42 PM
If you don't change your prices after some updates the items don't show up. Just change the price to what it was before. Although I'm not sure if updates do that to shops anymore.

Ruru
Nov 29, 2009, 03:06 PM
If you don't change your prices after some updates the items don't show up. Just change the price to what it was before. Although I'm not sure if updates do that to shops anymore.

This is true.

Happens to me all the time, you just have to change the prices of an item, or put something else up for sale and your shop should be back up on the list.

Cheefoo
Nov 30, 2009, 02:11 PM
Ahh crap, I thought I didn't post this thread, as I figured out what was going on right before I finished. I guess it somehow got posted anyway... Well, yes, it turned out my store was locked. Funny thing because I remember locking it one day, logging out, coming back, and it unlocked itself. So naturally, I thought that the lock from before was gone, but alas, it wasn't, and that couldn't be good for sales.