PDA

View Full Version : Item L Cannons and Bazookas

Vayne
Nov 29, 2009, 05:32 PM
I was wondering if you can do a combo with laser cannons and bazookas...I have not been able to and was wondering if it's my lameness or not. Thanks!

Ryna
Nov 29, 2009, 05:35 PM
Those weapon types cannot combo.

Dragwind
Nov 29, 2009, 05:39 PM
Horrible weapons in my opinion thus far.

Randomness
Nov 29, 2009, 05:56 PM
Horrible weapons in my opinion thus far.

Lasers are ok, because you can fire normal shots about the same speed as a rifle combo. Bio-Panic is a decent PA.

Niered
Nov 29, 2009, 06:14 PM
actually, I think lasers are worthless and bazookas are at least decent. I dont use either that much, but at least a good bazooka can be useful against bosses where you only get one or 2 hits in before dodging. Laser Cannons I hear are useful against the Dragon, but other than that are virtually worthless.

Zilchrion
Nov 29, 2009, 09:26 PM
Why are these weapons so nerfed. I have a Nemesis and a Tartaros Cannon and i barley do any dmg with them as a RAmar

Itchee
Nov 29, 2009, 10:11 PM
I dont know if theyre nerfed so much as they seem to be support weapons suited for multiplayer. If youre using either predominantly and/or while running solo, yea theyre gonna suck.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 29, 2009, 10:28 PM
I dont know if theyre nerfed so much as they seem to be support weapons suited for multiplayer. If youre using either predominantly and/or while running solo, yea theyre gonna suck.

That seems to be the case for me, at least as far as lasers go. If I'm with a couple of hunters who can get spawns bunched up, using a laser with a good SE could be useful.

TacoGhost
Nov 30, 2009, 12:47 AM
For some reason, Hard Dragon's been pretty brutal to my Hunewm, but the Octo Bazooka's been getting me through it really well.

Vayne
Nov 30, 2009, 12:50 AM
hmm, I see, that is pretty disappointing. So, I best stick to rifles and machine guns then?