PDA

View Full Version : Astuar the Infomaniac

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2009, 06:09 AM
Click the :wacko: posted by Adriano for source
And Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me! http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/classic-blueblack/buttons_blue/viewpost.gif
Thanks for the info Astuar! http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_wacko.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2399430&postcount=22)

Astuar must see through a len . <- Invisible "s."

Capital A?
Trying to hide the fact he was known as CAstuar, the CAst Cactuar?
Or Maybe Mastuar(!) The Mast-sized Centaur. Or ship sized Master-Centaur. *
All in all, that capital, where there was no CAPS before, is a point of reference;
To hyper space dimensional speculate architecture from.

Master spelled all bigger?

Bow down before your MASTUAR!
I know its spelled wrong but all you peons must learn it and accept it this way!

-"...I'd like to BLASTUAR our new narcissistic and illiterate master..."

-

Works cited page.... ran out of ink. After throwing out the already printed page due to a smudge or one format place, a letter, a single and not double space, non caps word, etc.
Don't work @ an office, no stealing some liquid white out with the dirty, flaky, mini-brush screw top.
[spoiler-box]
Dunno how I pulled together a last second deal on info sourcing books from 1995 and 2003, but a 1999 journal article from, to a 1985 poem with no primary source (was required yo). I was maybe starting & existing in 1985, and I wrote this paper, I am a primary source of you getting this paper at all, teach! I mean Master Degree and more dissertations professor.

Para-stealin-phrasing some opening lines of a sensationalized intro to use as a opener for the conclusion paragraph:

[spoiler-box] To tell the story of gay people in the AIDS epidemic is to describe variations on the very theme that reverberates throughout human history: the brave few struggling against a powerful enemy as the silent majority chooses ignorance over involvement because they don’t see themselves as personally at risk (Andriote 1).[/spoiler-box]

roygbiv RPGAYME?

-Persona 4 infoseek.co.jp last night found a fanpage in Engrish like url, "gaym."
-once there was a new user here during that weirdo PSYOU game, titled himself "PSU Gaymer." And there's a Y for YOU in that PSYOU, "takes all kinds" which is a negative sounding phrase when it really shouldn't be?

95% A unit equips not + or -
9% Turn it in dot coms plagiarismo, for just the works cited page. Level green on that 9%, whatever the rank on their danger color chart. Apparently some crazies also used my old book sources in their reports.
[/spoiler-box]

Adriano
Nov 30, 2009, 06:30 AM
What can I say? ;o I tend to CapitAlize ThinGs RandomLy.
Btw, this was a toss-up, I went ahead with option 4.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2009, 06:52 AM
Well its not just that.
(I too named a RAmar this way, HaYaBusa or something close, he exists in a Dreamcast VMU somewhere)
But it was just caps on a proper name. More right than wrong?

Shortening it all up is like now talking to a completely different person, some manly man.

You didn't have to settle for one choice either. Multi-vote poll!
They should advise you that this is also going down besides "public poll."
You just don't know most times since you're not trying to select 2 boxes at a time.

I guess I too wanted another poll option. AI, for Astuar (the) Infomaniac. You created him Adriano, and he fought back and destroyed the worlds. Except it wasn't he at all.

PSZERO plots in this spolierds *** !!!! ***
Turn BACK now if you don't want to hear|read|see !! **

behind every strong AI robotnik woman is an elephant Dark Falz 5 rotating marble man?

Epically Leet
Nov 30, 2009, 06:57 AM
Blaster Master? SOFIA THE 3rd. NORA MA-01?

Adriano
Nov 30, 2009, 02:11 PM
You created him Adriano, and he fought back and destroyed the worlds. Except it wasn't he at all.

So who's gonna help me killpurify it with fire?

SpikeOtacon
Nov 30, 2009, 04:57 PM
So who's gonna help me killpurify it with fire?

I suppose the ol' flamethrower could be pulled out of retirement.

AlexCraig
Nov 30, 2009, 06:08 PM
I'm a non-voter until these forums get subtitles.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 30, 2009, 06:16 PM
I'm a non-voter until we get an official Hayabusa Post Translator.

Patent Pending.

Leviathan
Nov 30, 2009, 07:42 PM
Infomaniac?

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/techzone/games/legoisland/infomaniac.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2009, 09:48 PM
I'm a non-voter until we get an official Hayabusa Post Translator.

Patent Pending.
And I'm not making that until we get Gizoogle.com(*) back.

* PSOW front page translated told us "Snoop Dogg is up in this biznitch. Portland State."

I'm a non-voter until these forums get subtitles.
English to English?

Or

Overformatted speak that was attempted to be easier to read in line breaks, into paraphrased shorthand jist of it versions? But not text chat nonsense, please. "ttyl 2 4 th bnfir @ da beech BYOBBQ"

DreXxiN
Nov 30, 2009, 10:23 PM
I didn't vote, but if I DID it would be Option Number 4 since I actually used to be in a band named that. (Yes, Option #4, Not 42 Power NES etc.)

Mixfortune
Dec 1, 2009, 12:43 AM
The obvious answer is.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2009, 01:55 AM
The obvious answer is.
Period piece huh? Or invisible answer, just without space for it. Without the period its ongoing and just missing in

astuarlen
Dec 1, 2009, 01:21 PM
What happened to Catstuar? Oh, right, Wut happened, and things were never the same.

Outrider
Dec 1, 2009, 05:25 PM
Infomaniac?

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/techzone/games/legoisland/infomaniac.jpg

HOLY CRAP.

I forgot about LEGO Island.

astuarlen
Dec 1, 2009, 06:15 PM
I wish I could forget about that comical font there; it haunts my dreams.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2009, 01:36 AM
HOLY CRAP.

I forgot about LEGO Island.
I played a PSOne Lego Racers once. Okay, maybe until game's end.

That font is scary enough without making sure to tell you - you can turn things pink.

this is maybe only applicable to Stans (PinkPOP) and Levia's Hello Kitty e-mail.

-
Blocklands also. "Blockhead" said, "Hey!"

Outrider
Dec 4, 2009, 11:44 AM
LEGO Island was actually kind of neat.

There was a loose goal of capturing some kind of LEGO thief, but you didn't have to worry about it too much.

Instead, you could just wander around the island talking to the locals, playing mini-games, and messing around with your special powers. You see, each character (of which there were 5 or 6) had a power they could use by right-clicking on people and objects. Some would change color, others would rearrange the object's LEGO blocks, etc.

It never ran well on my computer and it was very limited (it was one of those old games where you could only walk on a path and not on the grass right next to it) - but I enjoyed it as a kid. I've always been a sucker for playing a game that puts you into a "new world," so to speak.

Plus, you could get a skateboard, and that was always cool in the 90s.

Mixfortune
Dec 4, 2009, 06:21 PM
LEGO Island was actually kind of neat.

There was a loose goal of capturing some kind of LEGO thief, but you didn't have to worry about it too much.

Instead, you could just wander around the island talking to the locals, playing mini-games, and messing around with your special powers. You see, each character (of which there were 5 or 6) had a power they could use by right-clicking on people and objects. Some would change color, others would rearrange the object's LEGO blocks, etc.

It never ran well on my computer and it was very limited (it was one of those old games where you could only walk on a path and not on the grass right next to it) - but I enjoyed it as a kid. I've always been a sucker for playing a game that puts you into a "new world," so to speak.

Plus, you could get a skateboard, and that was always cool in the 90s.

A true delight for the little bit of OCD pizza delivery drivers in all of us.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 5, 2009, 04:07 AM
What happened to Catstuar? Oh, right, Wut happened, and things were never the same.
Ah late as ever.

Like OutCatsted or rather Out Kasted?
-
Mix's respond one line inbetween 2 quotes, even 1 being a sig, makes you notice which one doesn't really belong. Well belonging in accordance with the other, so they both don't belong next to eachother.

Pizza delivery, without having played it or even heard of it in years, does sound familiar. Maybe read that somewhere in a news blurb on this softwares. 1st person view over the handlebars of a bike also comes to mind.

LEGO games could really make a mint if using their Ninjas and Pirates themes and set pieces to full effect. Just completely overwhelming these "ninja vs pirate internet message board battles led to the creation of this Wii game!" That's an interesting footnote of a game descriptor.

Outrider
Dec 7, 2009, 02:24 PM
Pizza delivery, without having played it or even heard of it in years, does sound familiar. Maybe read that somewhere in a news blurb on this softwares. 1st person view over the handlebars of a bike also comes to mind.

Yeah, there were several vehicles you could ride.

LEGO games could really make a mint if using their Ninjas and Pirates themes and set pieces to full effect. Just completely overwhelming these "ninja vs pirate internet message board battles led to the creation of this Wii game!" That's an interesting footnote of a game descriptor.

Or they could keep making LEGO games based off of popular movie franchises. Which are surprisingly successful considering they're basically the same game with a new skin each time.

DreXxiN
Dec 7, 2009, 10:25 PM
Or they could keep making LEGO games based off of popular movie franchises.

Austin Powers?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 8, 2009, 09:33 AM
Or they could keep making LEGO games based off of popular movie franchises. Which are surprisingly successful considering they're basically the same game with a new skin each time.
Well that was Hollywood's idea from the late 70's. Why not give them more new ideas that also benefit your interests in their brand? That sounds a lot less greedy than saying we need some "Ninja v Samurai v Pirate" Lego army games already, maybe even RTS. I would want more though, NES Battle Chess styled pokings and the Queen doing witch powers on your knocked out pieces. Violent game of Chess for Kids, this one. Soo many pawns seen felled to bigger pieces, as well as other pawns. That pawn vs pawn showdown was also seen a lot and pretty bold

I just said army games, but didn't mean it. We really don't want anymore of those, and if you're not careful, Lego Game devs, you too are capable of going down that path!

Lower scoring brownie pts last one no? Lego Batman = worn out their welcome, or didn't supply enough cash-advertising to the reviewers. Then there's an upcoming Indiana saga 2 LEGO game? Guh- -ugh.

Outrider
Dec 8, 2009, 11:18 AM
I think the biggest sign - for me, at least - that the LEGO games were successful is the fact that the Disney's Up game is just a LEGO clone.

When the random licensed games start ripping off your mechanics wholesale, you've made it.