PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Bad Droprate

TravisVI
Nov 30, 2009, 01:02 PM
good lord these Vulkures dont want to drop that riverman on ANY difficulty...even the variant form. tryin to work on my darn mechgun collection but these bird brains are so stingy!

thoughts anyone ? :p

GHNeko
Nov 30, 2009, 01:18 PM
Never stop huuuuunting~~~

Keep the dream aliiiiiiiive~~~

Slice through those hostiles~~~

For the goal, you'll striiiiiive~~~

Never give up, Never give up....THE DREEEEAAAAM.

THOSE RARES ARE LIKE COOOKIES AND CREEEAAAAM.

GOTTA KEEP ON SEARCHING, CLEARING ALL THE ROOMS. GOTTA KEEP HUNTING, TIL YOU'RE IN.

YOUR.

TOOOOOMBBBB.

SIX FEET UNDER.

YEAAH.

<_<

>_>

*cough* Just keep playing. You'll eventually come across them.

That or you can trade for them. :V

sylwyn
Nov 30, 2009, 01:25 PM
Hehe funny stuff GHneko!

NeoMatrix
Nov 30, 2009, 03:13 PM
Heh, you can count me in that search as well. I can't tell you how many times I've played through the valley (looking for the cake shop still as well...). Along with the Riverman Missouri's, I'm still hunting for my milias breaker and sword, and ANY of the drills or drill parts from chaos and mobius... I guess all my luck was used up the very first time I played on super hard and got a set of Foie Haze daggers in the third room I came across...

Well, happy (or not so happy) hunting...

Phoenix_Black
Nov 30, 2009, 06:48 PM
I found one without even knowing what it was. It had no PA. ;_;

ARASHIKAGE
Nov 30, 2009, 08:55 PM
In the imortal words of: Randy "Macho Man" Savage- "One must only think of the glory of victory... yeah!"

StaticWings19
Nov 30, 2009, 09:16 PM
*applause for GHNeko!*

Randomness
Nov 30, 2009, 09:41 PM
I found one without even knowing what it was. It had no PA. ;_;

Yeah, I didn't realize how awesome it was when it dropped. I realized that 5 minutes after finishing my run and sending it to my RAcaseal. :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Nov 30, 2009, 09:48 PM
Speaking of crazy bad drop rates, what's the Lavis Cannon's? Like, 1 in 1,000,000,000? Been looking for that mofo for about a week straight now.

mike.experiment
Dec 1, 2009, 02:44 PM
I've got one, if you'd like to trade for something. Your left shoe maybe? maybe? PM.

Djehuti
Dec 1, 2009, 02:53 PM
Thats encouraging news.

I'm looking for the kouga shuriken in gurhacia valley. I was hoping it wouldn't take too long to find.

Seriously, drops are so bad in this game. At level 80 now, using a level 32 drop. Neato.

mid Knight
Dec 2, 2009, 06:19 AM
Ah I feel your pain too. I am also trying to get Riverman Missouri but with no luck and the same thing with Dragon Horn as well, I mean I even able came across the cake shop again before finding those rares.
The drills (trying to get white drill) are worst! I got the title "Paru Guide" and level up by ten levels and still got no drills from that boss (I pick up the other rares from it but no drill).
Even recently I did Eternal Tower hard mode and that Heaven Mother is a B----! The only rare that I got from her that I don't own yet was Blackhawk with spinning death, which I hate the slow mo matrix move. So no I didn't get the Akatsuki Fu or any of the rares you suppose to get from her (I got rifle, Lazer and a good sword with bad element but I got those beforehand).

Ice_ryu
Dec 2, 2009, 08:02 AM
You know what pains me, when you actually do get a 7 star drop, but the piece of garbage has no percents or PA. Its like great, I have a cool weapon I have no intention of using. Getting a good usuable one to actually drop is ridiculous.

Itchee
Dec 2, 2009, 09:50 AM
You know what pains me, when you actually do get a 7 star drop, but the piece of garbage has no percents or PA. Its like great, I have a cool weapon I have no intention of using. Getting a good usuable one to actually drop is ridiculous.

Happens to me all the time.
My Riverman Missouri has some nice %s on it, but has no PA, so its next to worthless. I have a lvl3 Stun Blue Bulletta with Cool Style that I maxed out which I went back to using...