PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Soundtrack graaaah

Midrange
Nov 30, 2009, 06:35 PM
Hey guys I'm new.

(I play a FOnewearl named まほ☆ on PSZ freemode, maybe we've played together before.)

The soundtrack for PSZ is on itunes!

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/information/soundtrack/image/ss_08.jpg (http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/phantasy-star-0-original-sound/id339475083)

But Track 1 isn't available on iTunes (that's probably the vocal intro track from the JP version), and so "album pricing" doesn't exist for FOUR DISCS of PSZ music including the HQ version on the last disc. That means that if you want to buy the whole soundtrack -- 95 tracks excluding Track 1 -- that will be 94 * 1.29 = $121.26

wait

that's

[SPOILER-BOX]ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-ONE DOLLARS AND TWENTY-SIX CENTS HOLY ASDFSDJK[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH[/SPOILER-BOX]

Might still buy the ending song because I like it, but still asdfsdkjfsf

guys i was so furious i registered to post on pso-world to express my utter malcontent and inner turmoil as a result of such an injustice against humanity

that'll show em

[SPOILER-BOX]:cry:[/SPOILER-BOX]

Niered
Nov 30, 2009, 06:39 PM
Pirate?

Oh wait...not supposed to say that here. Okay, well, yes, that does indeed suck.

GHNeko
Nov 30, 2009, 07:27 PM
Pirate?

Oh wait...not supposed to say that here. Okay, well, yes, that does indeed suck.

Does not exist. :V

xSHiNOx
Nov 30, 2009, 07:49 PM
what not exist? the ost for direct download? if so, you havent searched hard enough

jmanx
Dec 1, 2009, 12:05 AM
Why to kill it SHINO >:C and dats why i love u :D

Epically Leet
Dec 1, 2009, 12:12 AM
During these rip-off moments, piracy should be allowed by law. Seriously.

GHNeko
Dec 1, 2009, 01:47 AM
what not exist? the ost for direct download? if so, you havent searched hard enough

.......aljsdklfjasdlfasidfaysbiweg;chigebhshfaskdf hsknadjhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

pixelstar
Dec 1, 2009, 02:47 AM
O.o
you can get the actual physical copy of the 4 disc soundtrack with everything for half that price.

Epically Leet
Dec 1, 2009, 03:35 AM
I want it, badly.

GeoSword
Dec 1, 2009, 03:44 AM
During this rip-off economy, piracy should be allowed by law. Seriously.

Fix'd

Epically Leet
Dec 1, 2009, 04:05 AM
Yeah, that works too. Although I don't think the authors deserves that just because the economy in your country is messed up... Not exactly their fault. Blame ze governments and the people supporting them (e.g. you).

But why should I be sour?

I agree!

GeoSword
Dec 1, 2009, 05:28 AM
I don't support them, because a lot of things they are doing I think are ludicrous. But anyways I will still buy a physical copy, because I like artwork, and a box to keep said artwork with music.

Epically Leet
Dec 1, 2009, 06:00 AM
Well...

The people feed the governments. I'm sure you, like fellow Americans, are all a part of it. Maybe you don't give them your moral support -- and I never claimed you did -- but you pay taxes, don't you? Even if you're pirating media, you're still buying groceries and all that. And, most likely, you have a bank account.

Hence, systematic support.

-- Epically Leet doesn't quite know what the fuck he's talking about