TP/Revival
God/TP
COMBAT GEAR
DB'S SHIELD
DB's SWORD (3073)
FLOWEN'S SWORD (3064)
FLOWEN'S SWORD (3082)
AGITO (1977)

As for what I want, pds are always nice, but, if you have the right section id, I'm also interested in runs. Meaning, that we both x amount of run with your character; the catch is that I get the option of keeping all the red boxes found (in truth, I'm only interested in certain items, so, if you want a specific item, I'm sure something can be arranged). Anyway, this offer is available to:

PURPLENUM (VR Temple)
YELLOWBOZE (CCA)
SKYLY (CCA)

Minimum offer I'll consider is 25 runs - I also mean in ultimate mode and full sweeps of the areas. I would also prefer that all the runs be completed within a week.

SeekerGio
Feb 25, 2003, 09:41 AM
sigh...is there anyway to get the Grants 25 disc NOT in a set? that's really the only disc on your list I'd go out of my way to get...just let me know. Also, does anybody ever actually take you up on the 25 run offer, just curious... thanks -

raiden999
Feb 25, 2003, 10:32 AM
im yellowboze, ill run with ya, but not all at once, maybe over a day or 2 b/c of school

SSDDR
Feb 25, 2003, 10:42 AM
Im a purplenum, lv 141 RAcast, and id be glad to do some runs/ trade some PDS. Aim me when u get this.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 12:11 PM
Please list:

Set you want
# of runs willing to do
Your section id
Your class (I favor RA & FO)
Your level
Your weapon(s) (FROZEN SHOOTER would be very nce)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-02-25 09:12 ]</font>

raiden999
Feb 25, 2003, 03:36 PM
Parts set(maybe)
Yellowboze
25+ depending on where the runs are
HUnewearl
40k from lvl 123
S-Rank twin (or Flight Cutter)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raiden999 on 2003-02-25 12:37 ]</font>

Smash
Feb 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
how many p-drops would you want for the whole tech set?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 04:38 PM
I won't break up any of the sets. I think I have a grants 26...

To clarify:

If you're PURPLENUM, I want runs through both VR Templa Alpha and Beta; whether or not we fight Barba Ray is up to you. I'm mainly interested in guns, (maybe SPIRIT GARMENT) and Cure/Slow.

If you're SKYLY or YELLOWBOZE, I want runs though both Jungles, Mountain, Seaside, and CCA; fighting Gal Gryphon is optional. My primary interests here are the mini-boss, Meritas and Spigell drops. (maybe SPIRIT GARMENT)

Also, the deadline for offer is Thursday night.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 04:41 PM
Current best offer for techs is 30 pds.

If anyone was wondering, I favor runs over pds... In other words, 25 runs beat out 25 pds.

Guntz348
Feb 25, 2003, 04:47 PM
Would you have any intests in doing any Oran runs? I know my ID sucks and theres probly only junk to be found, but I want to know what I'm capable of finding for sure and on my own. Also I'm in need of power leveling so I can use my Aura Field as well.

GandorDurin
Feb 25, 2003, 04:48 PM
I'll offer 40 photon drops for the Parts set.

SSDDR
Feb 25, 2003, 04:52 PM
50 runs and 10 pds for gruops 1 and 2.

RAcast
LV 141
Primary Wep: Yas 9k
also carry 3k
Snow queen
Crush Bullet
Electro frame
God/Battle
Cure/shock
GOd/body
Elf/Arm++
Saturn Mag 187 power

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SSDDR on 2003-02-25 13:56 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 05:08 PM
Currently:

dyn leads the tech set with 30 pds.
GD leads the PARTS set with 40 pds.

Come on, only 2 ppl want to do runs? If it helps, Phalanx is a lv 181 HUnewearl; trust me, the runs won't be a struggle.

ORAN... Has its high points, but... it's not an id that I favor much. Unless you want the junk set, you're probably wasting your time. But, if you just want to pair up and lv, I'm good for that. There aren't that many ORAN drops I'm interested in, so you can keep most everything we find.

Guntz348
Feb 25, 2003, 05:26 PM
On 2003-02-25 14:08, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Currently:

ORAN... Has its high points, but... it's not an id that I favor much. Unless you want the junk set, you're probably wasting your time. But, if you just want to pair up and lv, I'm good for that. There aren't that many ORAN drops I'm interested in, so you can keep most everything we find.

Well the only thing I find that I'm really interested in is a lavis cannon, at least thats all I can think of off the top of my head. But mostly I am just looking to level. That or doing Seabed untill we put the Flow DNA rumors to bed and find the truth. o-O

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 05:30 PM
lol, you can have that garb... er... LAVIS CANNON. What supposed to drop it, anyway?

raiden999
Feb 25, 2003, 06:48 PM
when did you wanna start the runs?

Smash
Feb 25, 2003, 08:22 PM
35 drops for the techs....

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 09:15 PM
Since the deadline for offers is Thursday, I'd prefer starting on Saturday, but I suppose I can adjust my schedule and start on Friday. In general, I'd prefer to start this weekend and complete all by the next weekend (or even the one beyond that, if some person is willing to do 30 + runs)

raiden999
Feb 25, 2003, 09:20 PM
cool, there is a possibility that i may be goin to parents house over weekend, bleh, but sounds cool. just im me on aol whenever, name is raiden6541.

Guntz348
Feb 25, 2003, 10:23 PM
On 2003-02-25 14:30, TeamPhalanx wrote:
lol, you can have that garb... er... LAVIS CANNON. What supposed to drop it, anyway?

Hey it's purple it'll match my costume and its sinow red that drops it. What about the seabed runs? One of the mods, pixilate if I'm not mistaken said that the only confirmed dropped of the DNA was from an oran from flow. So lets just do Seabed runs until we get every rare from every enemy. I'm game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Feb 25, 2003, 11:07 PM
Personally, I think the DNA is a Del Lily drop. But, that's beside the point...

Well, it's not the fastest way to gain exp and no item there is of any interest to me, but if you want to take the Seabed route, I'm game. I should warn you that even I die there quite frequently. The funny thing is that Recon are what kill me the most.

I would prefer that we do CCA runs, where we can just skip J/M/S and go directly to Gal Gryphon. It can be done in under 10 minutes with two or more people, and Gryphon gives just under 20 or 25 k exp, depending on whether or not you make the death blow. Plus, it does have an item that I am interested in. It's easier, but also gets quite repetitive. Just thought I'd give you something to consider.

GandorDurin
Feb 25, 2003, 11:17 PM
I'd be up for any number of Gryphon runs for nothing in return, but unfortunately I'm Whitill, and the shortcut to the boss isn't set up. (Still not sure how to get that working right, feh.)

Guntz348
Feb 26, 2003, 01:55 AM
On 2003-02-25 20:07, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Personally, I think the DNA is a Del Lily drop. But, that's beside the point...

Well, it's not the fastest way to gain exp and no item there is of any interest to me, but if you want to take the Seabed route, I'm game. I should warn you that even I die there quite frequently. The funny thing is that Recon are what kill me the most.

I would prefer that we do CCA runs, where we can just skip J/M/S and go directly to Gal Gryphon. It can be done in under 10 minutes with two or more people, and Gryphon gives just under 20 or 25 k exp, depending on whether or not you make the death blow. Plus, it does have an item that I am interested in. It's easier, but also gets quite repetitive. Just thought I'd give you something to consider.

Its really all good to me. I've done quite a few seabed runs and tend to die mostly from the deldepths megid attack. Wheres the del lilly? Isn't that the one barubary found when she cracked the game and said it was for a holiday quest? Well I'm Usually on aim so hit me up there or pm me I'll do exp runs or item hunts. Even if you just need an extra bit of slaying power for a diff ID run it's all good. I'm a level 145/146 Humar named Dead By Dawn.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 26, 2003, 07:35 AM
Well, considering that maybe a dozen or so people have seen one, and that the DNA is still a relatively unconfirmed find, it makes sense that it, or another special enemy, would drop it. I don't buy the whole DNA from Olga thing, unless there's something special you have to do.

I'll let you know by Friday - Including how to setup the CCA door, if you don't alrady know.

Gartywood
Feb 26, 2003, 07:05 PM
since no one wants the junk set i'll offer 4 photon drops

VOTE FOR ME

LordCronai
Feb 26, 2003, 07:41 PM
On 2003-02-25 14:08, TeamPhalanx wrote:
ORAN... Has its high points, but... it's not an id that I favor much. Unless you want the junk set, you're probably wasting your time.

I'd do some Oran runs for the junk set...

SSDDR
Feb 26, 2003, 08:44 PM
Im gonna have to withdraw my PD offer, but i can replace with runs, so that brings my offer to 70 runs. ill take any 2 sets at this point too, since set 3 looks good too, andyou can get hella PDs for the disks.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 26, 2003, 08:53 PM
SSDDR's 70 runs (which had better get me the 9000) leads both the junk and tech sets.

GD's 40 pds currnetly tops the PARTS set.

Sim2002
Feb 27, 2003, 09:27 AM
If you were to do Oran runs what areas would you be doing them in? I have an Oran character and depending on the area might be willing to do a ton of runs with you. Just for fun.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 27, 2003, 12:00 PM
Why can't a SKYLY say something like that...

Anyway, the only ORAN area that's of interest to me is CCA, and maybe Seabed - Only Seabed if the ORAN is RA/FO.

Khaotika
Feb 27, 2003, 12:02 PM
On 2003-02-27 09:00, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Well, you know I would...but I'm still after numerous things in my ID as well. ^_~

-Khao

Sim2002
Feb 27, 2003, 02:16 PM
On 2003-02-27 09:00, TeamPhalanx wrote:

If my Skyly was able to do online ult I would. My Skyly RAcaseal is only level 63. If she was even 80 I would offer her up for runs. She has her Frozen Shooter ... if you want when I get to 80 I will do runs with you just for fun and you can still keep most stuff.

bluefall
Feb 27, 2003, 05:17 PM
how many runs/pdrops for all the techs 29+???

bluefall
Feb 27, 2003, 05:18 PM
Im a Skyly o and im lvl 115
lol forgot that part.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 27, 2003, 09:16 PM
Sorry, but as I've said, I won't break up the sets.

Okay, I time seems to be up, so GD gets the PARTS and SSDDR gets everything else. I'll say ahead of time that I will not be pleased if we don't find a 9000 after 70 runs.

Sim2002, I'll take you up on that offer; the only drop I'm really interested in is the Gi Gue drop.

Sim2002
Feb 27, 2003, 09:19 PM
003-02-27 18:16, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Sim2002, I'll take you up on that offer; the only drop I'm really interested in is the Gi Gue drop.

[/quote]

Ok as of now my RA is 67 I am going as fast as I can. And know what you are looking for... nice drop the Gi Gue on Skyly. Want me just to PM you when I am set for the CCA online?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 27, 2003, 09:46 PM
Well, I say Gi Gue drop cause I haven't come across anyone that can confirm that it drops J-SWORD. (personally, I'd like to know who confirmed the find) Anyway, sure. Feel free to pm me once you reach lv 80 and unlock CCA. Also, for Seaside, you really don't have to use the FROZEN SHOOTER. The area is a piece of cake, and only takes a while if you get the long map (area you first appear in has boxes) If you want to use another weapon, feel free to do so.

Sim2002
Feb 27, 2003, 09:49 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that drop, I mean after all Skyly find so many good things how does that just make it in there as well. Seems to good.

When I hit 80 I will PM you and I think I like my FS... don't have much else yet that will be that good.

HienkyakuX
Feb 27, 2003, 10:42 PM
Just to know. Are you interested in Pinkal runs? Only to have some fun and know more people. Not now since you have 70+ runs to do. But to have it on list for next tme.
I'm a:
Humar, lev.132, all areas open

SSDDR
Feb 28, 2003, 01:07 PM
so..... you wanna get started today?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 28, 2003, 01:30 PM
I sent you a pm... didn't I?

I'm free for sure between 5 and 7 PM EST today, so you can get the items then. As for doing runs... not sure. I guess I can try to alter my schedule, but even if I do, I'm really not one of those players that can spend hours w/o sleep playing the game. Doing boring runs is one thing, but doing boring runs while you're half asleep...

If we can squeeze in some runs, that's be great. Either pick a time to meet or just spend some time in Antares 08-04 (blue lobby) I'm usually there or doing CCA runs which take me around 15 mins or so.

SSDDR
Feb 28, 2003, 03:33 PM
sure. ill meet u there at 5. ill be using My fo though, www.yzzerdd