PDA

View Full Version : Lets all gather in one universe.....

Untamed Dragoon
Nov 30, 2009, 08:21 PM
Hello everyone. I recently came back to PSU, but I was shocked to what had happened in the time I was gone.By the way, this is my first time using PSU message boards, so Hi everyone. Anyway, ever since I got back the sever lost people, and it keeps getting smaller and smaller. It's hard to find people to join and play with. Majority of my friends either crossed over to the 360 version, or don't play anymore.:-( Anyway, I would like to see the little remainder of the players still playing to come together and unite in one universe. That may sound corny, but why can't we just play in one universe till the end? Lets see how many stars we all can get if everyone goes to one universe. Now wouldn't that be something to see? To see how much people still play. Now that's something I would like to know. lol Let us revive UNI2!;-)

TO ALL WHO STILL PLAY, LET'S BE PSU HARDCORE TILL THE END! ;-)

Character name: Kichiro Lv128 (ALT)
Class: M Human Gunmaster Lv5

Shou
Nov 30, 2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome to PSOW the best PS foums there are!!! :D

Dragwind
Nov 30, 2009, 09:57 PM
It would be nice if they cut down the Universe count some more. Unfortunately there are always those who wish to stay away from the crowds and that won't change.

Tek[+]Lok
Nov 30, 2009, 09:59 PM
As always I've been joining universe two. Its always the fullest at peak times.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 30, 2009, 11:19 PM
I'll continue to play in Uni 2 unless a friend invites me to a party running on another universe. Btw, welcome to the forums.

Untamed Dragoon
Dec 1, 2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks. :)

SuperRygar
Dec 1, 2009, 03:39 PM
this has come up before on the forums. id be surprised if the people who like to play on other universe all came to uni2 and actually made more stars come up xD

Rusty Spoons
Dec 1, 2009, 04:53 PM
yeah, its doubtful that we could get everyone all otgether on uni2 BUT i would be so excited if that were to actually happen. i'll definitely be playing on uni2 from now on (and up until someone tells everyone to go to some other server heh).

well even if all the other players online wont do it at least i'll be on uni2 playing an online game by myself. :)

Ruru
Dec 1, 2009, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately there are always those who wish to stay away from the crowds and that won't change.

Too many immature spammers and children (like the ones who try to motion hump your character when you're standing at an npc or talking to a friend) on uni 2, even with our population decline. Not to mention the lonely pervs who hit on you just because you're a girl on the internetz.

You won't see me on there any time soon.