PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360 Online - People still play?

JerZim1
Dec 1, 2009, 10:52 AM
How active is the online community on the XBox 360 servers? Is there still a good amount of players? Would there be any trouble finding partys for missions and whatnot? Would a level 1 be able to level up normally with the community?

BIG OLAF
Dec 1, 2009, 11:39 AM
How active is the online community on the XBox 360 servers? Is there still a good amount of players?

There isn't a lot like there used to be, but 360 servers still have a hell of a lot more people than the PC/PS2.

Would there be any trouble finding partys for missions and whatnot?

Not if the "mission" you're referring to is White Beast. If you aren't looking to do that, then you're pretty much screwed (unless there's an event or GBR going on).

Would a level 1 be able to level up normally with the community?

Of course. I don't think finding a low-level party has ever been an issue for new characters on PSU (well, at least not for me or anyone I know).

NiceOnes
Dec 1, 2009, 12:45 PM
There is a GBR on Neudaiz right now that last until the 11th... Most people are hanging out on the Agata Islands.

As a new player I would suggest running the story mission Innocent Girl as it will provide the most EXP early on.

The game is dying but far from dead. IMHO.

Squirrel3D
Dec 1, 2009, 02:20 PM
White Beast gets alot of people in there. Or does it these days?

Most people are too busy playing other games...like myself. I'm even playing PSZero alot too.