PDA

View Full Version : PSU Items that "Came from another dimension"

Cranberry
Dec 1, 2009, 07:02 PM
You know how PSU has all these PSO items that "came from another dimension" in them? Clearly this shows that PSO has at least a vauge connection to PSU. But how did all these items get here? Where did they come from? How in the world would they get from Ragol all the way to Gurhal?

Well I was playing and I obtained a Ruby Bullet. The more I looked at it, the more it looked strangely familiar. I kept feeling like I had seen it before. So I looked closer at it, and I found my initials carved into the handle! I was confused because I hadn't marked it, but then it dawned on me. This was the Ruby Bullet I lost to FSOD way back when on PSO! Way back when a hacker crashed my game, and I lost my poor loved Ruby Bullet. I often wondered what became of these items after they were lost to FSOD. I mean how does an item just vanish off the face of the planet?

This explains everything! For every PSO item that was lost to FSOD, they were sucked through a dimesional portal and wound up on Gurhal, where years later Guardians would re-discover them.

It's just pure coincidence that I just happened to find the very same Ruby Bullet I lost so long ago.

Ruru
Dec 1, 2009, 07:12 PM
uhh yeah... that's right.... >.>;

Freeze
Dec 1, 2009, 07:14 PM
Wait, my Ruby Bullet has your initials on it too. This can only mean one thing, Kubara found your gun first and are mass producing it. They can never come up with anything original.

Mike
Dec 1, 2009, 07:18 PM
This explains everything! For every PSO item that was lost to FSOD, they were sucked through a dimesional portal and wound up on Gurhal, where years later Guardians would re-discover them.

Then who the heck has my Crush Bullet?

Cranberry
Dec 1, 2009, 07:34 PM
I know that the weapons all wound up here in Gurhal. But I don't know who has it now.

Does it have any distinguishable features to identify it?

Dragwind
Dec 1, 2009, 07:50 PM
Where's my Gi-Gue Bazooka, and all of my RAmar's previous guns I lost to FSOD?

I like the FSOD theory though, sure adds some fun to the idea.

Night SSc7
Dec 1, 2009, 10:36 PM
in that case I'd like my sjs and holy ray back...

Gibdozer
Dec 1, 2009, 11:53 PM
LOST:

C-Bringer rifle- If found return to GibDozer, no reward.

CHOX
Dec 2, 2009, 12:11 AM
heh, I did countless runs for a Ruby Bullet back in the day, never got one! But yeah, I'll take my Red Mechguns back, please?

Keilyn
Dec 2, 2009, 01:07 AM
The mention of FSOD is forever banned and forever damned for all eternity....God...I lost so much in PSO due to that abomination!

Tek[+]Lok
Dec 2, 2009, 07:48 AM
Honestly PSU should just have all the items maps and monsters from PSO. Like every single weapon with the right elemental color and all the armor and mags too. For the armor and mags just make them line shield units! Fuck even make ryuker a technic so you can teleport absolutely anywhere you want.

Then people will come back to play psu....

DuRaL
Dec 2, 2009, 02:57 PM
so what you're saying is players in PSU use dupes, as most PSO-players duped their stuff in case of FSOD? ;P

Powder Keg
Dec 2, 2009, 03:32 PM
I remember losing a Red Partisan and a Red Slicer w/hit to FSOD back in Gamecube. From then on, I only carried one weapon at a time. I got FSOD in the middle of the game, which was a server problem because everyone disconnected (or froze) before I did. It never happened again, but I sure was paranoid.

Neith
Dec 2, 2009, 04:04 PM
Does this mean I'll end up finding a Lv136 HUnewearl?

FSOD while game saving = Hope you like restarting :disapprove:

Danny_Dark
Dec 2, 2009, 04:33 PM
I may find some MAG's that I lost because of FSOD.

lavisblade
Dec 2, 2009, 09:27 PM
Not to sound like a complete noob but what is FSOD? BTW I've never played online and it sounds like it's an online problem or something...

Freeze
Dec 2, 2009, 09:50 PM
Frozen Screen Of Death, I've never experienced it myself.

Professor Xavier
Dec 2, 2009, 09:52 PM
-------------------------------------------------------XS Has arrived!