PDA

View Full Version : Mag dieting

RyanDanger
Dec 2, 2009, 03:53 PM
How do you guys go about feeding your mags? I'm looking for a quickie method of mag leveling where you don't have to drop all of you meseta and still get semi pure results. And do mag levels cap at 100?

EDIT: And is there any real downside to keeping a mag totally pure, missing out on 3rd evolution?

GHNeko
Dec 2, 2009, 04:06 PM
Mags cap at 100. And alot of people plan out their mags with the feeding chat. :V

SammaeltheDark
Dec 2, 2009, 05:21 PM
How do you guys go about feeding your mags? I'm looking for a quickie method of mag leveling where you don't have to drop all of you meseta and still get semi pure results. And do mag levels cap at 100?

EDIT: And is there any real downside to keeping a mag totally pure, missing out on 3rd evolution?
Fastest way to raise pure mags in PSZ is to feed it weapons/armor. Feeding it drops you don't need helps reduce price and mags still level pretty fast on 2* or 3* rarity weapons, so you can just buy the cheapest ones you can find on the weapon vendor. Running Eternal Tower is also good for drops and money towards mag raising.

In PSZ how mags act are based on their personality, not what type of mag they are. So there is really no harm in missing out on the 4th evolution. It's more about which PB will the 3rd evolution stick you with.
Do remember that you get a title for raising a mag to the 4th evolution. I dunno if using a mag cell completes those criteria.

TaciturnBadger
Dec 2, 2009, 06:30 PM
On an (actually) on-topic post, I can vouch for a mag cell completing the criteria for the "raised a rare mag" title.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 2, 2009, 08:36 PM
What kind of mag results from having 25 in every stat? Like if I fed it Trigrinders it's whole life.

007monkeyman
Dec 12, 2009, 01:39 PM
What kind of mag results from having 25 in every stat? Like if I fed it Trigrinders it's whole life.

Haha thats a good idea. The next Mag i get I'm only gonna feed it Tris... Unless someone else already has...

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 02:03 PM
Depends on which stat you fed last.