PDA

View Full Version : HUnewm mat usage

Zephton
Dec 2, 2009, 10:35 PM
For my HUnewm I think I'll be going half Power half Swift mats, and will carry a full power mag and a half power, half hit mag. Is this a good build? Is there a third mag I should carry as well? And no, I'm not interested in pumping MST and using Slicers.

Gemel
Dec 2, 2009, 10:43 PM
Sounds pretty good, remember that you still have units to mess around with if your evasion, power or accuracy isn't high enough.

Really, when you get higher level stats aren't all that important since you can fiddle with them all you want, so it doesn't hurt to just experiment around a little.

Zephton
Dec 2, 2009, 10:45 PM
Sounds pretty good, remember that you still have units to mess around with if your evasion, power or accuracy isn't high enough.

Yeah that is true, though I will have one slot designated to a PP recovery, once I get one level 3 or higher. But I was just hoping that this build would be a good basic frame for a HUnewm.

Gemel
Dec 2, 2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah that is true, though I will have one slot designated to a PP recovery, once I get one level 3 or higher. But I was just hoping that this build would be a good basic frame for a HUnewm.

Yup, you don't really leave any weaknesses with the material usage since you have the mag with accuracy for when you don't have enough.