PDA

View Full Version : I have a hard time believing this is real.

Shadowpawn
Dec 3, 2009, 01:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM&feature=topvideos

Delete
Dec 3, 2009, 01:22 AM
One reason not to play games while your with your Girlfriend.

Zarode
Dec 3, 2009, 03:09 AM
Sorry, that was me. Up in yo house blowin up yo stations.

Delete
Dec 3, 2009, 12:33 PM
I actually don't think it's real now that I've watched it like 3 times. As I quote from a Youtube comment,
"Since when do Playstation 3's explode and shatter by just tossing them to the ground and smacking them lighty with a hammer."

Plus, it's not actually shown what she's hitting with the hammer. Could be anything tbh.

Zero Revenge
Dec 3, 2009, 12:53 PM
If that was real, they'd be charging me with aggravated assault minutes later.

Volcompat321
Dec 3, 2009, 01:10 PM
It could very well be real, but honestly....it's probably not.
The TV went black, which in most TV's it goes blue. Most TV's.(He could have turned it off, but he would have been very fast, or they edited very well).

I'm gonna say it's real. Or they have enough money to just mess around like that. Because it was a working Playstation at one point... :o

Somnia
Dec 3, 2009, 10:49 PM
I actually don't think it's real now that I've watched it like 3 times. As I quote from a Youtube comment,
"Since when do Playstation 3's explode and shatter by just tossing them to the ground and smacking them lighty with a hammer."

Plus, it's not actually shown what she's hitting with the hammer. Could be anything tbh.

Eh, I wouldn't say explode and shatter. You can see at least two pieces of the "PS3" break off after the first slam. There's no way to judge how light and where the hammer strikes were, but if it were to only break the system in half and chip a few parts off, it's believable.

As for the TV's response, that's the big clue to determining if it's real. Unfortunately not knowing the model, who knows what happens when you unplug a device? The only thing that can be assumed in the argument of the video being fake, is that the channel was changed. Too bad the words are too blurry to see! (And most TV's do go black, btw)

I think it's real. If it's fake, they did pretty decent editing and acting jobs. But personally I would have destroyed her shitty camcorder for breaking a unit more valuable.^^;

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 3, 2009, 11:15 PM
The TV went black, which in most TV's it goes blue. Most TV's.(He could have turned it off, but he would have been very fast, or they edited very well).

Older televisions are likely to turn blue in the absence of a reliable RF signal. When a digital signal, such as HDMI is absent, however, HDTVs will typically display a blank, black picture.

I don't see anything in this video to imply that it is faked, and the only reason I can see for assuming that it might be, is some disbelief at the willing destruction of an excessively expensive piece of electronics.

I have lived with a woman for many years. Based on my experience, that sort of behavior is entirely within a woman's range.

Let's understand something here: she was not upset that he was playing his PS3 at 3 in the morning. She was upset that he was not in bed with her at 3 in the morning. It wouldn't matter if his time had been occupied by the PS3, an Xbox360, a computer, or complex mathematical research that could render the Large Hadron Collider unnecessary. She still would have been upset, because he was ignoring her, for the sake of something that can wait for daylight.

Now, let's put this into perspective. He was engaging in a purely recreational activity, which produces nothing of genuine value, which will be completely and totally irrelevant within the next two to four years, regardless of the social circles he travels with. Depending on the game he was playing, whatever accomplishments he may have been achieving may not be relevant at all, event still. In short, he wasn't doing anything productive at 3 in the morning. His alternative activity, the simple act of sleeping in the company of his woman, would have affected improvement of the bond between he and his partner. It would've been another bag of concrete poured into the foundation of what could be a long and successful relationship.

So you see, by devoting his late nights to a video game instead of simply joining his girlfriend in bed, he's effectively telling her that she is less important than a recreational activity.

Frankly, I think she should dump his ass, as he clearly does not appreciate her. If a video game can hold his attention so easily until 3 in the morning, then he has little need of a girlfriend, and she'd be much better off to find someone who can appreciate her enough to keep a regular somnial cycle.

I think it's real. If it's fake, they did pretty decent editing and acting jobs. But personally I would have destroyed her shitty camcorder for breaking a unit more valuable.^^;

I'd say that he deserved what he got. If he's anything more than a complete fool and utter failure of a man, then he'll discover the immensity of his mistake in arranging his priorities.

Weeaboolits
Dec 3, 2009, 11:22 PM
He should have prioritized some multiplayer.

Actually, I didn't even watch the video.

Volcompat321
Dec 4, 2009, 01:52 AM
:o
My HDTV goes blue. It's 1080 too. (Sony 47 inch)

My older TV goes blue.

Though, I just checked, and the TV in my living room goes black.
It's 1080 Samsung 50 inch.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2009, 01:55 AM
He should have prioritized some multiplayer.

Actually, I didn't even watch the video.
That halfway thru screencap is scary enough. Also not watching as a result. Maybe later.

Like what is this Shadowpawn looking @ or talking about, that this is a real Asian womenz on the net, with manly features smiling evily from a spyspacedotcoms angle.

*People's (Ba)Rock is cookin' raised eyebrow to Sh.Pawn*

Outrider
Dec 4, 2009, 11:37 AM
Frankly, I think she should dump his ass, as he clearly does not appreciate her. If a video game can hold his attention so easily until 3 in the morning, then he has little need of a girlfriend, and she'd be much better off to find someone who can appreciate her enough to keep a regular somnial cycle.

Yeah, especially since he was playing Ghostbusters.

The man should have some better taste, is all I'm saying.