PDA

View Full Version : The Ancient Ruins of ChocoTaco

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2009, 01:51 AM
http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx276/mccimages/turnpike.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/erickrapp/chocotaco.jpg

Stangely enough, the inventor of this foodstuff is never thought of. I wonder what/who/how/ this guys got down to inventing such a thing.
Laser Diamond cutzilla.

Conan also likes this. Gave some to his audience once.

-

Tuesday night Conan, NBC Tonight Show, they talked about Leprechaun in the hood! Crazy coin-ki-dink or big brother/lazy writers are google(search)ing some Conan and found the Convo with me and Adriano?! If so, and they're going to be back, ya interns writing jokes, more Spanish Daytime Soap Opera Novellas with "Conando" please. Oh and there once was this dude here named CPWNINOBRIEN, a take on Conan, P(O)WNing. CPWNANDO O'BRIENTICO?

Adriano
Dec 4, 2009, 02:24 AM
I approve of this message.
Chocotaco's are the world's greatest mystery.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2009, 02:30 AM
I approve of this "latest Conan skit." (*)
Chocotaco's are the world's greatest mystery.
And greatest food consumables.

Audiences in Los Angeles would like a taste too. If Conan wants to be "the new Oprah: giveaway talk show person."

(*) keep up the charade - let them come back for more ideas

Alnet
Dec 4, 2009, 03:24 AM
My reflexes and mindset caused me to read this as "Ancient Ruins of ChozoTaco."

But there's no way that can be right, since Chozo did not eat tacos, according to documented lore.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2009, 03:29 AM
Chorizo tacos, sounds like, I've never had before but maybe somebody else has. And it does sound good enough, so why haven't I had one before.

Sorry, for spouting off that tangent instead for not knowing your mentioned dude, Chozo.

Volcompat321
Dec 4, 2009, 04:38 AM
I had a friend that ate 3 of these a day.
And he always wonders why he was a fat kid.

I did love em too.

Outrider
Dec 4, 2009, 11:24 AM
ChocoTacos are delicious.

And man, I would feel sorry for any writer coming to this forum looking to steal jokes.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 5, 2009, 04:17 AM
'Lepr. in the Hood' was also put on the Xbox, before Netflix, video rentals way back when.
(To bring in more royalties to these campy cheeky back patting people involved in this production)

So they could have also been nosing around there and found out about such a masterful film.