PDA

View Full Version : Element synthesis

Ice Sniper
Dec 4, 2009, 09:47 AM
Hello, Im still pretty new to this, I was wondering if someone could explain all the details of the elements to me. I couldnt find a Faq for this and I only understand a few parts of it. Some things I would like explained are: what are the good elements to put on weps? Also are there different levels of elements if so explain. Thanks:smile:

Ryna
Dec 4, 2009, 09:52 AM
This guide might help you out:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2609

Ice Sniper
Dec 4, 2009, 09:58 AM
That guide is very helpful, however I still have two questions. If an item has a higher level element will it say something like Ice2cannon? Is there a way to tell? Also are there any suggested elements (like is burn a bad element? Is Jell a good element) If so please list the good ones. Thank you.

Ryna
Dec 4, 2009, 10:05 AM
A Cannon with a "Level 2 Ice Element" will still be known as an "IceCannon." The Element Level isn't included in the name.

Opinions on the good elements will vary. A lot of people like the Celeb and Slow elements. What class are you primarily using? That will help narrow things down a lot.

Trina
Dec 4, 2009, 10:07 AM
No. A level 3 burn handgun will still only be named burnhandgun. You'll have to highlight the equipment in your inventory and then use the shoulder buttons to navigate to the element screen to tell.

General opinion is that Celeb is the best element. Burn, Stun, Zalure and heart aren't that bad either.

Ice Sniper
Dec 4, 2009, 10:08 AM
I am using a Ramar which is level 44, I know that you arent sopposed to pump the best elements into lower level weapons so I know if I had the heaven element I wouldnt use it on my current weapon. *edit* well Trina just explained how to tell which level the element is. Im still open to suggestions for which elements to use.

KillingMoon
Dec 4, 2009, 11:29 AM
From my (limited) experience, Celeb is great for just a straight DPS increase (at the cost of mesta, but you're swimming in mesta, right? RIGHT?) Heat/Dark are good for hit-and-run or high-HP fights (yeey for DoTs) Heart is great if you want an extra boost in PP regen, for PA's or techniques or what have you. And Stun/Zalure/Ice are the all-around-useful sorta ones.

Ice Sniper
Dec 4, 2009, 11:33 AM
Ok Thanks, I think I have a better understanding of the elements now.:-)

Zephton
Dec 4, 2009, 11:42 AM
I'm probably wrong but what I've heard, is that the Jell and Zalure elements on weapons (not the actual spells) only work on Humilias.

Eclipse5632
Dec 5, 2009, 12:26 PM
I'm probably wrong but what I've heard, is that the Jell and Zalure elements on weapons (not the actual spells) only work on Humilias.
I was using a Zalure Avenlote for a while, and it definitely affects other enemies too. I dunno where you heard that, but it's not true.

Weeaboolits
Dec 5, 2009, 12:38 PM
I remember hearing that Humilias is the only boss affected by debuffs, that's probably what you're thinking of.