PDA

View Full Version : Photon Shop Rotation?

Fayorei
Dec 5, 2009, 02:38 PM
Hey,

I've read a thread over on GFaqs, and the Sewer Shop guide here.

I know the Photon Shop items can change, but does anyone know how to get them to do so?

The method I've heard is that you have to spend 15 minutes on the field for the Photon Shop stock to change; however, I've spent much longer than that there to find the same items over and over.

Or do you have to advance the main story?

Weeaboolits
Dec 5, 2009, 02:55 PM
the items are based on level, they do take time to replace the stock, though. I noticed that turning the game off doesn't help either when trying to farm it for good %s.

Allison_W
Dec 5, 2009, 07:03 PM
It bothers me that the Photon Collector only carries the upgraded versions of very few joke weapons. I want 12-Ouncers with percentages ;.;

Weeaboolits
Dec 5, 2009, 07:09 PM
I don't like the boxing glove weapons, I wish they used the unarmed combo instead of being daggers.

Allison_W
Dec 5, 2009, 07:12 PM
I don't like the boxing glove weapons, I wish they used the unarmed combo instead of being daggers.

I wish they did, too. :(

Maybe I'll have to start playing BB again and make a RAcaseal specialized in fistimacuffs weapons or something.

Fayorei
Dec 5, 2009, 07:56 PM
the items are based on level, they do take time to replace the stock, though. I noticed that turning the game off doesn't help either when trying to farm it for good %s.

Thank you very much!

Despite how silly it is, I'd really like the Doppel Scythe on my HUnewearl since I like double sabers for whatever reason, and it looked pretty nifty:)

Java378
Dec 5, 2009, 08:03 PM
I sooo want a Calamity Soul. Or maybe just a novelty weapon with good stats. Maybe PSP really has spoiled me. . . . . .

Weeaboolits
Dec 5, 2009, 08:33 PM
It's not that they have bad stats, it's that by the time you get them, you're too high leveled for them to be useful anymore. ;~;

Vampickle
Dec 11, 2009, 02:02 PM
So far I've only noticed the only way to get good % bonuses on Photon Collector weapons is to note the time and date you visit the shop. It remained constant for all 3 of my characters at the specific time which I tried by changing DS time, though mine's Japanese version so, maybe it doesn't work that way in the English version.