PDA

View Full Version : Epic FAIL! Bad days come hard

Meyfei
Dec 8, 2009, 10:57 AM
Bet you never had a month like this:

1 you find out someone steals a game from you
2 you forget your GC controller at your friends 5 months ago and he recently tells you it broke and refuses to give it back.
3 you knock over your computer and get it repaired but cant afford to get it back
4 you come down with something, and find out its an ear infection.
5 you call for a doctors appointment to have it booked 1 week from when you called
6 you show up to said appoint ment to be told it was actually 1 more week away but get told you can get checked at 12:30(noon)
7 you go to get some resumes, and end up being called to have that 12:30 appointment changed back to the next week.

Theres my 7 days of christmas.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 8, 2009, 11:03 AM
Hope you get 15 good days before Christmas then starting now.

That's double to make up for the 7 bad days +1, son!
Other 2 days in the month to be neutral, maybe. Or used to get back on track.

Volcompat321
Dec 8, 2009, 11:19 AM
1. I slept in
2. I slept in
3. I woke up really early
4. I forget, I think I was drunk
5. I think I was drunk again
6. I helped a friend move(for the 6th time this year..)
7. I went to bed early, so I woke up early. Ruined my whole schedule. :/

Maybe not as bad as yours, but hey, I didn't like it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 8, 2009, 11:37 AM
6. I helped a friend move(for the 6th time this year..)

If you also shared a "6 pack" afterwards... Salt over the shoulders!

Or whatever you do in the situation. Not "Silver Bullets" though. Those aren't for vampires. They're for commercial appeal? And bring snow for some reason?

Meyfei
Dec 10, 2009, 08:34 PM
This ear infection is driving me crazy, if i lay on my right ear, anything that i should hear in my left is either unheard or 3x quieter.

Good news i should be getting my computer back sometime tomarrow YAY. a bonus is, Although my 500GB harddrive is, most likely, dead. i got a new 100-200GBHD(i think), with a 512mb stick of ram added. Now, all i need is a Graphics card.

But beyond all of this, Im using someone's laptop with my monitor, mouse, keyboard, and i cant play any online games with it. So im stuck playing either my GC or my PS2, with that FF12 sucks, i havent even finished it yet /fail. FFX-2 beat it once, didnt bother finishing the Place with a boss every 20 floors(ever sence my Game froze on me after i got to a boss /furious). and as for FFX i almost have all monsters at x10, like 5 or so left. And PSU is Ugh, i redid my character at level 50ish like a month ago or so, and just started to relevel around the level 70 i had it at, now im level 137, with 23 Hunter class, a bunch of Okanoh at 44% though i'm still trying to get Light and Ice at 44%. *shakes fist at Arti Diga*, and now im getting bored of hunting rappy's for their V/power. Bored to deeeeath /dies

I wish i could find a copy of PSO+

Oh and im waiting for another couple places to call me bout the resume's i emailed out couple days ago
O.^b

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 10, 2009, 11:00 PM
Popped in another resume at the library. Hate Dungeon Fighter Online because its sooo screwed because the jag-offs at Nexon wanna be douch bags. I got back with my love of rum. Japan IP blocked American from Arad Senki. I miss my female gunner because she was some godly awesome. I'm freakin bored.

I wish Dragon Age:Origins would show up tomorrow...

Meyfei
Dec 13, 2009, 10:49 AM
*hits head off brick table repeatedly*

So, freaking, bored. It's annoying having to use someone elses laptop and not being able to play a game on it even though it can handle it with no problem at all >.<

Oh, and i found a Guld & Milla on psu, but its PSU so its not like its a big find *shakes fist*... Still no rappies