PDA

View Full Version : Music?

Rinkou Sanaka
Dec 8, 2009, 11:00 AM
What does everyone listen to other than the game music while palying? im usualy listening to a day to remember attack attack! or we came as romans

Squirrel3D
Dec 8, 2009, 03:17 PM
I always listen to videogame music....but not this game music. I could have Megaman 2 playing for example.

Tek[+]Lok
Dec 8, 2009, 06:34 PM
The PSU music is well done but it just doesn't fit as well as the lectronica styles of PSO.

Or something like daft punk's discovery in all ints rainbow color! LOL

MrPOW
Dec 8, 2009, 06:50 PM
Either a playlist I have of my favorite PSO Episode 1-4 tracks + PSZ's arranged tracks on random, or just some fast metal like Slayer, Violator, or Skeletonwitch. Depends on my mood, I guess. And what mission I am playing...I actually like some of the more techno-y tracks in the game like in AMF Metro Linear, Train, and Il Cabo Base and will usually turn the custom soundtrack off.

Ruru
Dec 8, 2009, 07:43 PM
It depends on the kind of mood i'm in while playing. Sometimes i'll put in brawl on my wii and listen to the different kirby songs while playing. for some reason the kirby songs in brawl just fit PSU better than the songs in PSU.

Sometimes i'll put in mystical ninja starring goemon on my 64 and listen to the tracks from there.

Other times though i usually just put in some speedy trance/techno or even some orange range, just depends.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 9, 2009, 05:51 AM
Hiya all,

I've not listened to PSU music or sound effects for years now. I always just play music on media player, or, moreso recently I watch a film or TV series on VLC media player whilst playing the game although after a long weekend of playing PSU my eyes really hurt from watching two things at once.

The one problem I find is feelign guilty for not noticing when people level up as its common courtesy but when I tell people sounds on mute they understand ^_^

Tifa

Zeek123
Dec 9, 2009, 05:47 PM
The in game music isn't that bad. I usually just turn up the speakers a little and just go with it.

Sometimes I might pull up Hulu or something and multi-task with a show or movie.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 9, 2009, 07:08 PM
Just to name one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibs7t_mzaQ

Anomalous Insect
Dec 10, 2009, 12:56 AM
Ditto on the PSO music. Ironically, I also put in a few of the tracks from PSU ... though they're only very rarely the ones that would be playing anyway.

Volcompat321
Dec 10, 2009, 01:02 AM
I just listen to the game, my fan, and whatever is playing on my Zune soundtrack.(which is over about 32,000 songs).
Yes, 32,000.

If I come across a song I don't want to hear, I just hit the little next button on my laptop, and it switches it.
I don't even have to lower PSU.

Delete
Dec 10, 2009, 02:15 AM
"When" I used to play Psu, I would listen to all kinds of music. I have about 2000 songs on my 360 right now (which I thought was alot :wacko: lol ) but I would mainly listen to GH or RB songs more then anything.

Alnet
Dec 10, 2009, 05:14 AM
Other videogame music, depending on the area of the game I was playing. Mainly music from the Melty Blood series. :3

Ami
Dec 10, 2009, 05:25 AM
What ever is playing on my MP3 player at the moment. It has mostly video game tracks (which does include Phantasy Star vocal tracks) and anime tracks. Can't really say what I listen to the most, just a random mix.

darkante
Dec 10, 2009, 07:07 AM
Usually some kind of game music with some Hard-rock, Trance/Techno thrown in at random.

Not that i play it anything now for a good few months, but "when" i did though. D:

Rinkou Sanaka
Dec 10, 2009, 10:47 AM
im into pretty much everything but country and most rap