PDA

View Full Version : Hey ITT: Things you do that you think are odd.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 11, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'll fall asleep and start dreaming of my surroundings, and not realize I'm actually sleeping.

Shit's intense.

Skuda
Dec 11, 2009, 10:26 PM
I post in the FKL.

Nitro Vordex
Dec 11, 2009, 10:28 PM
It's what all the odd kids are doin' these days.

Skuda
Dec 11, 2009, 10:33 PM
Better to be an odd kid than a scene kid.

am I right? :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Dec 11, 2009, 10:36 PM
You clever man.

I missed you. ;-;

Volcompat321
Dec 11, 2009, 10:39 PM
I'll fall asleep and start dreaming of my surroundings, and not realize I'm actually sleeping.

Shit's intense.

I think I did this too.

Cept, different lol.

Anyway, my mom came in my room, yelling at me for some internet thing, and I went along with it. (I was sleeping when she came in and yelled) I didn't actually know what I was saying, until I woke up, which was minutes after she came in.

Then I was like, "What, NO. I don't know what you're talking about".
Then I looked like a huge liar.

Leviathan
Dec 11, 2009, 11:51 PM
I make sure both of my vitamins are the same flavor when I eat them or they end up tasting like rancid wine.

Since I just got my ears pierced I am constantly fiddling my ear. [If you don't fiddle around with it then your skin my grow on it or something.]

If I'm not doing anything with my hands and I am standing I will change how I stand about 5 times a minute.

I walk really quietly and I can sneak up on people. Earning my nickname of "Gabby Ghost"

Nitro Vordex
Dec 12, 2009, 01:09 AM
I walk really quietly and I can sneak up on people. Earning my nickname of "Gabby Ghost"
I get that a lot. Only like 2 people can actually sneak up on me, otherwise I sense them coming.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 13, 2009, 03:20 AM
Better to be an odd kid than a scene kid.

am I right? :wacko:
Yes. These scene kid stores sent me mailings for years after buying one thing.

But they let me know about Yordle Poons today though. Peppermint candy cane, have yet - you can not, Luke.

Ketchup345
Dec 15, 2009, 02:02 PM
If I'm not doing anything with my hands and I am standing I will change how I stand about 5 times a minute.I am horrible at standing still too, always at least shifting from side to side, unless I am leaning against something.

I get that a lot. Only like 2 people can actually sneak up on me, otherwise I sense them coming.I scare people a lot by randomly appearing behind or next to them. I think it has to do with me being a quiet guy and I believe I was once told I look very generic. One amusing (to me) time this happened was one Fourth of July, a few friends and myself were standing talking partially in the middle of a street. I noticed a car was coming, so I moved from my spot in the circle (I was one of the ones farthest out) to the side closest to the curb. The next time I started to say something one of my friends said "Woah, when did you get there?" "Five minutes ago when that car went by."

CrimsomWolf
Dec 15, 2009, 02:06 PM
*My absolute incapability to sleep on my back.

*Constant re-adjusting of that hairband that keeps my hair from blinding me.

*I can find everything in mess. When I put my things in order, anything important goes missing.

astuarlen
Dec 15, 2009, 02:38 PM
My behavior falls within the range of completely normal human stuff. How dull!

[spoiler-box]I wear a single, hand-knitted fingerless glove on my right hand when I use a mouse. It helps keep my arm happy and my hand not completely cold. Kooky.[/spoiler-box]

ShinMaruku
Dec 15, 2009, 08:06 PM
One day I will conquer Tokyo and nuke Nebraska

CrimsomWolf
Dec 16, 2009, 02:32 AM
And you will end up and an swiss-cheese cement umbrella to be brought to reality by some badass and his company.

Time to relaize the truth Shin: It's not gonna happen.
Just as there are no Lunar Rabbits...

Skuda
Dec 16, 2009, 02:38 AM
Just as there are no Lunar Rabbits...

Shit.. when did this happen? :disapprove:

CrimsomWolf
Dec 16, 2009, 02:42 AM
Reality likes to fuck with us, doesn't it? :disapprove:

Retniwreven
Dec 16, 2009, 02:58 AM
I quite enjoy talking to myself whenever I'm thinking.
I really, really prefer things to be divisible by 5.
If I haven't gotten a haircut in a while, my bangs will grow out and every time so much as a single hair touches my forehead, I will sweep my bangs back and to the left.
I dislike wearing anything other than loose fuzzy/silky/comfortable robes when in my own home.
If typing out something with a finite character limit (Like copying a quote, not just typing on my own) I will finish the last few keystrokes with a flourish. In fact, I will do many things with pointless flourishes, like when I'm cooking or whatever.
I cannot let my feet stick out past the length of my blankets when in bed, especially if they're dangling off the edge of the bed.

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 16, 2009, 04:33 AM
Odd? 0:57 to 1:23 XDDD (credit goes to Dominic Fera, Dfear Studios)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ZYF-Zmo2E

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 16, 2009, 10:36 AM
[spoiler-box]I wear a single, hand-knitted fingerless glove on my right hand when I use a mouse. It helps keep my arm happy and my hand not completely cold. Kooky.[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]You're ahead of the game

[non spoiler box, spoiled moldy box]
(which according to memelore, equals- we all lost it)
[/nsb,smb, syntax FIFO free]

So nuclear fallouts, destroyed Earths and underground resistance PC computing where everyone wishes they had fingerless warming bum gloves will be old news to ya.[/spoiler-box]

I talk to weirdoes on the Internet, well other weirdoes then.
PSYOU R ALL WEIRDOES /no spoiler boxing necessary

One day I will conquer Tokyo and nuke Nebraska
Start with Toyota while they're finally showing a chink in their armor lately.

Outrider
Dec 16, 2009, 10:41 AM
When I was younger, I used to make sound effects whenever I was drawing pictures.

Nowadays, I just keep the sound effects in my head.

Alnet
Dec 16, 2009, 12:04 PM
I tend to do things in multiples of 4.

If I sleep sitting up, I start hallucinating based on the sounds around me mixing in with the thoughts my mind is clinging to in an attempt to stay awake. This does not happen if I'm laying down.

I demand competition. If I'm walking down the street, and someone happens to be walking next to me, I'll intentionally start walking faster.

If I try spelling words by their individual letters, there is a high chance that starting somewhere in the middle of the word, my pronunciation of the letters will no longer be in English.

astuarlen
Dec 16, 2009, 03:06 PM
When I was younger, I used to make sound effects whenever I was drawing pictures.

Nowadays, I just keep the sound effects in my head.

So much for the gesamtkunstwerk, eh?

Outrider
Dec 16, 2009, 03:38 PM
So much for the gesamtkunstwerk, eh?

I would be sitting in art class drawing a picture of super heroes or robots or whatever and making explosion sounds and people were all wondering what was wrong with me.

Retniwreven
Dec 16, 2009, 06:10 PM
I would be sitting in art class drawing a picture of super heroes or robots or whatever and making explosion sounds and people were all wondering what was wrong with me.

Oh, I do that.
Mostly with little doodles of stickmen and tanks and ufos and such.

Delete
Dec 18, 2009, 02:35 AM
My sleep schedule is odd. Even before I started working again, I could never go to sleep at night. And since I work nights, I can't now either (even on my days off). Time to face Reality, I'm a Freakin Vampire : I

HeartBreak301
Dec 18, 2009, 02:55 AM
Time to face Reality, I'm a Freakin Vampire : I

Do you sparkle? If so, go die in a fire.

Delete
Dec 18, 2009, 08:30 AM
Do you sparkle? If so, go die in a fire.

Vampires can't die, were Immortal unless were dumb enough to go in Sunlight or get cut by silver or whatever :wacko:

Btw, I take fire baths once a day now.