PDA

View Full Version : What happened?!

Punter
Dec 13, 2009, 06:28 PM
I've been off for the past 7 months and I just decided to get back on. But it seems like the whole server is just a ghost town now! What happened to make everybody quit? Also, I'm behind on levels now and would like to know where's the best place(s) to level up at. And since almost my entire friend list seemed to quit, anybody want to meet me and level/party with me? Thanks!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 14, 2009, 05:16 AM
Hiya,

I play daily and i'm always looking for people to run with. Especially returning players :) I know the feeling I came back a few months ago after a few months away and the decline is pretty horrid. Most of my friends on my lists we inactive too. But recently i've found quite new player ID's who are just starting out on PSU which is nice to see.

What level are you? I have a level 40 something who I made recently. But I have other levels too so whatever you're wanting to run i'm sure I can help. Well S2 Egg Thieves is most recent event addition so thats where most of the vets are playing. Just ended was the Neudaiz gbr but you still get people running some of the runs, again mainly vets. mainly for the chance of degahna cannon board or adahna unit to make the adahna cannon on Forest Infiltration S/S2 and S3 respectively.

Of course I respect the veterans for perserveering as I've yet to cap a character instead got 3 over 100 but lost my determination but alot of them seem to be excessive role play types who weird me out a bit to say the least lol.

You do see lower levels about, usually 5th floor guardians on varying universe's although apart from 2 I tend to go around 10 and 7 too. I still do White Beast runs too as you sometimes get teams there, but moreso for quick MP, as tedious as the level has got with most players :P

I'm on from 6pm GMT every day so PM me or reply on here and we can meet up :)

Tifa

Jabedoben
Dec 14, 2009, 12:11 PM
Be prepare to run Innocent Girl many, many times.

DreXxiN
Dec 14, 2009, 04:32 PM
I'm so confused how I see 3-4 of these "WHERE IS EVERYONE?!" threads in PSU general on a daily basis. You guys should keep up on the news :P.

overstockr1
Dec 14, 2009, 06:11 PM
Playing PSOBB its free and never down!

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Dec 14, 2009, 06:20 PM
LOL the updates are slow as fuck and that's basically what the problem is. They only have released barley half of the content. They should be damn near done by now and working on another PS game. You can only play the same levels over and over and not get anything new for so long. When they do update shit it's usually nothing more than a rehash. To tell you the truth you are better off playing it offline than online. If you have a game shark It can be even more fun lol.

Squirrel3D
Dec 14, 2009, 09:45 PM
LOL the updates are slow as fuck and that's basically what the problem is. They only have released barley half of the content. They should be damn near done by now and working on another PS game. You can only play the same levels over and over and not get anything new for so long. When they do update shit it's usually nothing more than a rehash. To tell you the truth you are better off playing it offline than online. If you have a game shark It can be even more fun lol.

The only thing that was good about the last update was the story mission. We still didn't get the last achievement yet and probably never will.

Punter
Dec 14, 2009, 10:13 PM
Hiya,

I play daily and i'm always looking for people to run with. Especially returning players :) I know the feeling I came back a few months ago after a few months away and the decline is pretty horrid. Most of my friends on my lists we inactive too. But recently i've found quite new player ID's who are just starting out on PSU which is nice to see.

What level are you? I have a level 40 something who I made recently. But I have other levels too so whatever you're wanting to run i'm sure I can help. Well S2 Egg Thieves is most recent event addition so thats where most of the vets are playing. Just ended was the Neudaiz gbr but you still get people running some of the runs, again mainly vets. mainly for the chance of degahna cannon board or adahna unit to make the adahna cannon on Forest Infiltration S/S2 and S3 respectively.

Of course I respect the veterans for perserveering as I've yet to cap a character instead got 3 over 100 but lost my determination but alot of them seem to be excessive role play types who weird me out a bit to say the least lol.

You do see lower levels about, usually 5th floor guardians on varying universe's although apart from 2 I tend to go around 10 and 7 too. I still do White Beast runs too as you sometimes get teams there, but moreso for quick MP, as tedious as the level has got with most players :P

I'm on from 6pm GMT every day so PM me or reply on here and we can meet up :)

Tifa

ok cool. yeah, i'm up for meeting new ppl too since the ones i knew quit. i got characters of all levels. highest is 152, lowest is 25, and two in between. i'm on kinda random though with work and everything. i try to at lest play an hour before i got to bed (so around 9:00pm PST).

and yeah, i know how sega is slow with everything. i just never seen it this dead before. oh well, maybe the next big event or update will bring ppl back on.