PDA

View Full Version : Big Hemera?

Bitzen
Dec 15, 2009, 12:24 AM
Okay, so I found a decent Big Hemera, a lvl 80 requirement 7* spear, with decent stats at 0/0/29/43/22, unfortified, and with speed rain and set element of lvl 3 zalure. Just wondering if this goes for anything valuable? I'm playing HUnewearl, so Rika's suit/claw would be nice, or that fuuma slicer everyone wants. If anyone's interested give me some offers! Here's the item again more clear.

7* Spear, lvl 80 requirement: Big Hemera+20 0/0/29/43/22 lvl 3 Zalure Speed Rain

*Update* Gonna list a few wants, wanna trade this to a HUcast who could use this more than me. So wants are: Rika's Suit 4 slot (Main want), Hadan Fang (not made), Rika's Claw.

onlyfortheweak18
Dec 15, 2009, 01:48 AM
i have a 4 slot Rika's Suit ill trade you for that, also i have a trade list on here, so lemme know if theres something else you want to, but ill throw you the Rika's suit straight up for that. Hit me up. Heres my trading list. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172093 ill be back on tomorrow monring up through the afternoon till around 4pm central if your interested, but im really interested in that spear :-) Otherwise ill be up for just a little while longer here.

Hey if your still online i updated my trading list.

onlyfortheweak18
Dec 16, 2009, 10:53 AM
Hello, was just wondering what you thought of the trade offer for the Big Hemera, would love to hear back from you.

Bitzen
Dec 17, 2009, 02:20 AM
Sorry, I've been busy. I've been thinking it over, as well as responding to pms about it. I'm just thinking it's gotta be worth a little more being the best spear in the game, but if I don't get too many more offers, we'll see.

AVHero
Dec 17, 2009, 02:22 AM
Sorry, I've been busy. I've been thinking it over, as well as responding to pms about it. I'm just thinking it's gotta be worth a little more being the best spear in the game, but if I don't get too many more offers, we'll see.

This is a lie.

Bitzen
Dec 17, 2009, 03:49 AM
what's the best spear then? From the database it has the higher stats than any other spear.

AVHero
Dec 17, 2009, 04:08 AM
but it has a set element and PA. There is no "best," but the weapons that do the highest damage are usually the non unique high tier ones that allow you to change the element on it.

Bitzen
Dec 17, 2009, 04:27 AM
To each their own, can we keep this to offers and not opinions please?

AVHero
Dec 17, 2009, 04:46 AM
Sure. stop making opinionated statements and then trying to deny facts presented.

Bitzen
Dec 17, 2009, 04:52 AM
Aaaaanyway, before the "opinion" nazi gets this thread locked, a hadan fang would be nice too, so a Rika's suit and hadans fang are totally on my wants.

Pokerealm
Dec 17, 2009, 07:51 AM
If it's unfortified, I want it.

I have a spare 4-slot Rika's Suit and a Hadan Fang (already got the 3 Hadan Bites I want).

Bitzen
Dec 30, 2009, 12:29 AM
Bumped for great justice.

edenz
Dec 30, 2009, 01:09 AM
hmm i'd trade that with a rika's claw all 0s though stun lvl 3 and bite stamp

Bitzen
Dec 30, 2009, 01:31 AM
hmm i'd trade that with a rika's claw all 0s though stun lvl 3 and bite stamp

When you say "that", what are you referring to? The Hemera?

edenz
Dec 30, 2009, 01:32 AM
>_> im confused, in this thread dont you only have the hemera up for trade?

Bitzen
Dec 30, 2009, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I didn't know if you ment you had something paired with it or whatnot. My main want is a rika's 4 slot suit. =\ If I threw in a Tartaros Cannon and Yonohate Fu, would you add a Rika's suit 4 slot to that? =O

edenz
Dec 30, 2009, 01:41 AM
i have both Tart and Yono Fu >_< and only have 1 rika's 4 slot which my FO is wearing T___T.. i can throw in an arkharz along with the rika's claw if you're interested @@

Bitzen
Dec 30, 2009, 01:43 AM
I already have a few of those mag souls. Sorry, I'm trying to make my HUnewearl buffed out on EVA, so Rika's suit is a Need to have sorta thing, with the Rika's claw to just boost the effect.

edenz
Dec 30, 2009, 01:47 AM
its not fortified yet right? if yes then the best i can offer is add in a 3 slot rika's

Bitzen
Dec 30, 2009, 01:51 AM
No, it isn't fortified.

edenz
Dec 30, 2009, 02:00 AM
hmm so rika's claw + 3 slot rika suit for hemerra?

Bitzen
Dec 30, 2009, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry, but I really need all my units. I'd have to sacrifice an element boost which cuts my celeb power down considerably, and being an eva build I need all the power I can get. Plus with no %'s on the rika's claw, I'd be better off with a Hadan bite. =\