PDA

View Full Version : coming back as a techer! questions inside

galaxy
Dec 16, 2009, 01:53 PM
hi everyone,

So i feel like i may becoming back to this game, if only casually, and i wanted to know how i should pursue my character development.

at present, i have a lvl 131 newman, primarily fortecher. he's got wartecher lvl'ed to 20 as well, but i know wartecher is pretty lame and underbalanced.

with that said, here are my questions:

what equipment should i strive for with my fortecher? i only have about 3 million on my character to spend, so i still can't afford any psycho wands, but what else? also, what armor and units should i try and aquire? at present, im using a serafi-senba, light 22%, with a har/quick, mega rainbow, and tero/hit (sucks) and whitill wings. primarily i want to know what the most recent and best equipment has been released, since it's been a while from when i actually played.

2nd question: is it worth it to level up masterforce? i know they get hardly any support tech levels, but i like the idea of being able to using all the S rank force weapons, and lvl 50 techs. granted im nowhere near lvl 50 techs, but it's a nice notion, regardless.

3: if, for whatever reason, i decide to use my wartecher, what equipment would be best? i really enjoy twin daggers, single daggers, and whips, and have some good pieces from those weapon types (daggers of serafi, halp serafi, some other S rank single dagger, etc) but what else? again i know wartechers aren't the hottest thing on the block, but just for kicks, i guess...

4: where is everyone running nowadays? im incredibly tired of white beast, and when i logged on the other day for the first time and saw people still doing it, i was sad. i ran it once with some random group and immediately realized how tired of it i am. so where is everyone? and at lvl 131 where should i be?

i think thats it! thanks for your help!

j_endo
Dec 16, 2009, 02:49 PM
Man you got a lot of questions... where to start lol
1) if you dont have ur techs near 40 you should stay with the FT and work on lvling those if you done have your techs near 30 you should go to AT
2) serafi senba is a great armor for FT i wish i actually had another 1 b/c my PT is currently using the one i have. Har/quick is good unless ur solo then you might wanna get a tech charge, you should have ALL the resist units, a LKK or a cati hit at least, the whitle wing does the job for me, i do like the dark wing b/c i have grista up to 40 though. You could get lumira hp restor or a pp regen unit as well.
3) For your weaps you could get okarods and halrods work good as a FT mainly for the power elemental bonus.
For tech lvling you should use s-rank wands, and cheep a rank mags. b/c ull need to upgrade those when u turn mF.
4) I like whips, Bows, and cards b/c both are useable by AT, and FT which are great weapons that i use other than techs, especially the card
5) And every1 uh.... i dunno i just msg ppl as so as i get on unless im gonna do story mode, i guess every1 is just working on differnt things so pple are just spread out.