PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

Konaru
Dec 16, 2009, 07:39 PM
Heya, I was wondering.. Is it worth it to buy a 360 just to play this game? I know its on ps2 and PC...but I wanna play it on 360. I found a decent price for an xbox on creigslist, but if im getting a know from people who actually play the game, I would rather save the money.
And just in case, yes, I do have some experience playing PS games. I've been playing PS0 on my ds for a month or so now...

Thanks in advance for the help, and sorry if this is in the wrong place

PekingDuck13
Dec 17, 2009, 01:43 AM
I would say it's not worth it to buy a 360 just to play this game, but if you are getting a 360 anyway, then the demo would be worth checking out at least.

Volcompat321
Dec 17, 2009, 02:42 AM
It's not worth it if you have to ask.

I got rid of my 360 because I didn't play it.
I had some games, but when I played them, they just weren't good anymore.

If there are other games that you may like for the 360 (L4D2, Splinter Cell)...
Then go ahead, snatch it up while you have a good price.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Dec 17, 2009, 03:59 AM
Hiya,

I got a 360 beginning of the month just for PSU and I've been unable to play due to unplayable lag. Which is a big waste of money, I did the same a few years back getting a 360 just for fable. Shoulv'de learnt from my mistake the first time. but I suppose it depends how often you play games? I play all my games on PC so theres only a small amount of games I'd actually want now on the 360.

The population difference on PSU is nice to see though and the community downturn is still happening on 360 but alot slow than PC its just a shame I couldn't get it to play properly :( But when PSU didn't work on 360 I just played PC PSU more and more and notice new people starting and still there are plenty of people playing, its just everybodys more spread out, you just have to look harder :)

Tifa

Christmas
Dec 17, 2009, 04:07 AM
Be sure that 360 isn't a banned one, a bit of those floating around now. It'll probably be fine, but you never know. ^^;

Delete
Dec 17, 2009, 04:28 AM
Even though I had a Super Negative Experience with Microsoft, I still think they have the Best system out for some reason. I'd go for it. Keep in mind though Psu is just one of the many great games out on 360. There are tons more which should be the real reason to get a 360.

Boxblaster
Dec 17, 2009, 04:35 AM
Not worth it at all for PSU. While I would recommend a 360 in general, not worth it for one game, and not PSU. I would recommend Phantasy Star Zero for DS for your Phantasy Star fix. Or Phantasy Star Portable. (If you want PSU's story. just play it through on PS2/PC).

Shinko
Dec 17, 2009, 05:42 AM
Buying any system for just one game isn't worth it no matter how good it is. And even if it was, PSU isn't a good enough one game to have.

I say get it only if you plan on getting other games too. Though I will say it plays better on PC but there's way more ppl on 360 so to me the 360 one would be the better one... just not if it's the only 360 game you plan on getting.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 17, 2009, 09:09 AM
Yeah sure, why not? You'll find other games you end up liking as well anyway. I say go for it.

Poubelle
Dec 17, 2009, 12:14 PM
Buying any system for just one game isn't worth it no matter how good it is.

I'm going to buy a PS3 for FFXIII.