PDA

View Full Version : where can i find specific supplemental update information?

galaxy
Dec 18, 2009, 01:25 AM
people keep talking about the supplemental update, and i know vaguely what they are referring to. but is there a place that has specific changes? as in, where can i find exactly how the class types are being adjusted, if that information is released? anywhere to find whatever specific information that has been made public?

thanks!

Delete
Dec 18, 2009, 02:04 AM
http://psupedia.info/AOTI_supplemental_update

There is a bunch of things that will be added/changed but I doubt too many people will care.

Shou
Dec 18, 2009, 04:49 AM
I doubt too many people will care.
Do you just choose to ignore all of the "I quit until we get supp update" posts, the "When are we getting the supp update?" threads, and all of the "What does the supp update change?" questions? Or do you really believe that.

Delete
Dec 18, 2009, 08:43 AM
Do you just choose to ignore all of the "I quit until we get supp update" posts, the "When are we getting the supp update?" threads, and all of the "What does the supp update change?" questions? Or do you really believe that.

I believe it at least. I'm not saying you want see a boost to the community, but I think people are kinda moving on and even if they come back to try the "Supp Update," they probably won't stay because it's still gonna be the same ol game with a bunch of changes that some won't care about.

Classes having there stats tweaked? Who will honestly still care a year from now about this?

Sure were getting 160 new items from the PS:P Game but that's just it, it's the same weapons just re-skinned and a handful of us have already found almost everything PS:P has to offer.

I am gonna leave it at that, I don't wanna sound like I'm Ranting which I just did :P

Shou
Dec 18, 2009, 09:29 AM
I wasn't questioning your judgement about the update. You just can't deny that a lot of people care about it weather or not it changes much of the game or not :)

Delete
Dec 18, 2009, 09:32 AM
I can't help being a Super Ultra Mega Noob like myself :wacko:

I think I've just known to many people who literally quit for good. I have at least 20 friends who gave a way all there stuff and canceled there accounts for good. 20 may sound small, but it will add up over time.

galaxy
Dec 18, 2009, 12:31 PM
ok so confused about one thing...

does this mean xbox 360 users are not affected by any of this? is the 360 version of the game just abandoned? i would really hope they would get this update as well...

Shou
Dec 18, 2009, 12:40 PM
I'm sure you will.

Pob
Dec 18, 2009, 04:07 PM
ok so confused about one thing...

does this mean xbox 360 users are not affected by any of this? is the 360 version of the game just abandoned? i would really hope they would get this update as well...

Update is currently for JP PC/PS2 only, and has never been announced for the other servers/regions. I think it was explicitly stated at the time that it won't be for 360, but I may be wrong on that.

Personally, I wouldn't bet on seeing it outside of Japan, but that's just my opinion.