PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Last Achievement

rayner
Dec 18, 2009, 11:33 AM
I looked around and couldn't find a definite answer. Since the final mission is now available can we now get the last X360 Achievement?

darthplagis
Dec 18, 2009, 01:32 PM
no.

stop panicing, it will come eventually probably dark god s2.

who cares about achievment points anyway, its not like they do anything??

rayner
Dec 18, 2009, 01:51 PM
no.

stop panicing, it will come eventually probably dark god s2.

who cares about achievment points anyway, its not like they do anything??

I'm not panicing... I just couldn't find a real answer. I'm more concerned with completing the game 100% the 60pts are of little concern.

Orrefe
Dec 18, 2009, 03:32 PM
With the addition of the 100% complete panel on the dashboard, it just looks sloppy to have a game almost complete, when its something that could be easily done :/

I don't really care about achievement points, but I see where this is coming from.

PekingDuck13
Dec 18, 2009, 03:42 PM
I'm not panicing... I just couldn't find a real answer. I'm more concerned with completing the game 100% the 60pts are of little concern.

Yes, I would also like a fair chance at completion. I think PSU is the only game in xbox history with an achievement that has been unobtainable since the expansion's release. There are other games with achievements that are no longer obtainable, but they were at one point in time at the launch of the game. I'm sure SEGA knows this and it seems like they are using it to their advantage.

Max B
Dec 18, 2009, 04:23 PM
I do not realy understand why people like ranting and raving over achivment points.
Myself I could give to shits you know what I mean its not like you unlock anything when you get more points.

Volcompat321
Dec 18, 2009, 06:31 PM
Usually I'm one of the people that say "quit bitching", but they are clearly not.
(Oh, I don't own an Xbox, or PSU for Xbox, so It's not like I'm on their side or anything).

Africa
Dec 18, 2009, 10:15 PM
The last achievement would be nice but if you've been playing this game for awhile then you shouldn't be surprised it's not available yet.People should be more patient I mean haven't all the other aoi achievements been for the full runs and not story missions? Simply wait a couple weeks or months otherwise keep gripin' like the achievement whores ya are.

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2009, 11:16 PM
I do not realy understand why people like ranting and raving over achivment points.
Myself I could give to shits you know what I mean its not like you unlock anything when you get more points.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I strive for the achievements not for the points, but for the sake of completion. OCD and all that. Missing one achievement is bad enough, but having it be unobtainable for so long is fairly maddening to someone like myself.

So no, it's not always CHECK OUT MY HUGE NUMBAR.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2009, 01:08 AM
It's just really annoying to see your games list with PSU not having a full 1200 points (200 from AOTI). You don't have a choice but to see your points anyway. Does it do anything? No. Does it activate some part of the brain that feels a little obsessive compulsive? Hell yes.

Max B
Dec 19, 2009, 02:32 AM
O well I still realy enjoyed the way the whole story line of PSU unfolded

Zeek123
Dec 19, 2009, 03:19 AM
I don't own a 360, but I can totally get where everyone is coming from.

If I like a game enough, like PSU, I would do everything I could to get the 100%. It just feels nice.

And if you don't care about achievements or trophies, please don't belittle those that do. I may not like Microsoft very much, but I think the achievements system is the best addition to this gen consoles. It's great seeing everything you and others have done.

rayner
Dec 19, 2009, 06:24 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I strive for the achievements not for the points, but for the sake of completion. OCD and all that. Missing one achievement is bad enough, but having it be unobtainable for so long is fairly maddening to someone like myself.

So no, it's not always CHECK OUT MY HUGE NUMBAR.

This is how I am, I just want PSU to come up in my completed games list. There's no rush, and anyone wanting a good Achievement tracking site trueachievements.com is the best around :-)

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 19, 2009, 07:22 AM
Loving the way someone asks a question and a horde or people wielding pitchforks and lit torches come running at him for doing so. No you can't get the last Acy yet but there's a video on YouTube showing someone having it. He says it glitched and before anyone pull the obvious card, he clearly says that he doesn't know how to hack.

Tek[+]Lok
Jan 17, 2010, 10:01 PM
I guess its also annoying having an unfinished basic class when levels 11-20 don't even increase your stats. I don't understand why people care about completing various counters that don't benefit you in the end. HAHAHAH OCD IS FUN!